News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Programming software - Looking for experienced people

Previous topic - Next topic

SweP

Alright, so I am thinking about a program made for Android or Windows lets see what you guys is prior #1. The programming part is not a problem at all.
But I would be glad if some experience people would help me with the "theory" part.

My idea is a program that will make you conscious when you sleep and trigger a lucid dream. And from lucid you can enter astral projection.
Is there any interest in something like this?

SweP

desert-rat

There is a program that runs on Linux , or windows called audacity , that might do what you want .  You can pre record it to play your own voice to come on at a certain time . 

Xanth

Quote from: SweP on August 14, 2013, 10:13:21
Alright, so I am thinking about a program made for Android or Windows lets see what you guys is prior #1. The programming part is not a problem at all.
But I would be glad if some experience people would help me with the "theory" part.

My idea is a program that will make you conscious when you sleep and trigger a lucid dream. And from lucid you can enter astral projection.
Is there any interest in something like this?

SweP
This exists.  Do a search on Google Play.  :)

I actually started programming something like that back in early 2012, but I never finished it because other things happened.  But meh.  lol

SweP

Quote from: Xanth on August 14, 2013, 12:26:35
This exists.  Do a search on Google Play.  :)

I actually started programming something like that back in early 2012, but I never finished it because other things happened.  But meh.  lol
Alright, I have no idea what I should type in the search field.

SweP

Quote from: desert-rat on August 14, 2013, 13:17:34
I was thinking some one was using audacity  for this purpose , but i could be wrong .  http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Editors-Recorders/Audacity.shtml  http://download.cnet.com/Audacity/3000-2170_4-10058117.html?tag=mncol;1   
Audacity is still some work to get running with the exakt intervals to get lucid?
Predefined profiles would be awesome with an "Start session" button ;)

Xanth

Quote from: SweP on August 14, 2013, 18:46:47
Alright, I have no idea what I should type in the search field.
Try a search for "lucid dreaming"... "astral projection"... "dreaming"... something like that.  :)

desert-rat

Quote from: SweP on August 14, 2013, 19:12:13
Audacity is still some work to get running with the exakt intervals to get lucid?
Predefined profiles would be awesome with an "Start session" button ;)

A few years ago we had a discussion on this on the now closed pavlina forum .  You record your own voice to be played back while you are sleeping .  I am not sure about any timers to start play back at a certin time .