News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Projector begins to doubt if projection is really real.

Previous topic - Next topic

Fourthdimension

I have had many years experience at projection. I have noticed that there is different types of projection which is dependant on the exit.

Firstly, there is the projection exit where before i project i get vibrations running up my legs and all the way to my head before pop....exit.

These usually result in RTZ projections and i believe these are real however I still havent seen enough valid evidence to prove this.

Secondly, there is the projection where i just get vibrations in my head and pop...i'm out. Sometimes I can even feel parts of my brain move when I pop out. Ironically I searched up the part of the brain that I feel moving and it's the Amygalda which is closely linked to projection.

These kind of projections result in very surreal but not higher realm projections. more like lucid dreams.

Has anyone else experienced different exit symptoms which result in different types of projections?

I'm not saying I disbelieve in projection. I'm just saying there is no validation for it for instance when I project it might be night but in my projection it's day. On the other hand when I lived in england I use to project into my local city but now that I have moved to Ukraine I project into the ukrainian environment which does have some validation.

Either way, I don't care if these projections are my psycholoigcal problems or something with a more spiritual meaning because either way I enjoy them
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

Projector4life

I get very similar results with my projections also. If there are vibrations in my feet, I almost always have a real time projection. If I get vibrations in my head, I have always had a lucid dream, except just one time.

Fwewyu Tìomumä

I've not noticed a difference in my projections. Usually, I gain awareness as I'm falling out of my body, but I've had other times where I get vibrations and then pop out.

When I am out, I've noticed that my projections almost always start in one of my homes. I lived my childhood and teen years in Kansas and Illinois respectively, but now that I'm at college I also sometimes project into the house that I'm renting. But I have not been able to link a certain type of exit with where I start my projections.

Stillwater

Hi Fourth,

I am trying to get a full grasp of the argument you are making here, so just bear with me a moment.

You are saying that you feel body sensations, and associate these body sensations with projection; you reason that because there are so many sensations in the body, that projection must be a bodily phenomenon, rather than an exit of a spirit or essence from a body into another reality.

Is this a good summary of the argument?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Fourthdimension

No Still water,

the second type of exit which I describe leads to very surreal situations for example if it's dark outside it might be light and other things which discredit it's validity.

However the first type of exit i mentioned leads to more expected results like if i project at night it will be dark outside and other examples.

for example one time I got out of my body and for some reason i unexpectedly asked:- show me where I am from? and it took me over many forests down to a base which was guarded by a machine gun and the people there weren't aware of astral beings been there but i could see many infliitrating the base looking for something.

I know it sounds like a lucid dream but it had so many qualities of a projection and this is an example of type 2 exit that i mentioned.

I have been learning a lot though because at first i had difficulty landing when flying but now i kinda just use intention to land and take off as if there is some auto control rather than having to steer myself manually and sometimes i can say take me to..... or show me my past and there is like an unseen force or man that then speaks and shows me this sort of stuff. these are the projections that i think aren't real
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

Xanth

What's your definition of "real"?

Mine is: Anything you can experience.

Did you have an experience?  Yes?  Then it was real.  :)

EscapeVelocity

Fourth-

Like you, I had years of RTZ type projections and I was left wondering about the "greater Astral Worlds" and why I wasn't automatically getting there. None of the books available at the time could tell me; it really wasn't until I discovered the Pulse back in 2006 that I started to pick up hints as to why my experiences hadn't progressed much. Things began moving at that point.

We can discuss for hours the definition of "real" or the "map" of the NP (Non-Physical): the Physical world in relation to the so-called RTZ to the personal Dreamspace to the Focus Levels to the personal Astral to the Astral Proper to the Mental plane...we can and will disagree about some of the terms or how they are defined or even how useful or limiting they may be as labels to what we are currently experiencing...until we even get to the truth Xanth is continually pointing out to anyone who is ready to listen -that labels and demands of proof are relative terms and they should eventually be transcended. The truth is within the experience regardless of how it came about.

With that said, in the early stages it is helpful to have some kind of roadmap; but having a roadmap is one thing; knowing how to read it is another. Knowing how to read your personal roadmap means looking for, recognizing and acting upon the information and clues given in your current experiences. Every experience you have in the NP is a test/challenge/lesson; it is trying to teach you something and until you learn you go no further.

Your current experiences seem to show that you are poised to move into the next stage but that there are one or more key realizations you need to achieve.

Does that help to jump-start your thinking?

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde