News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Warfare

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

the_demigod

I read Morehouse's book a few times--there IS some valuable insight there, but also an underlying DEPRESSING thread.

Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]
Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]

Anonymous

wow, the government uses everything (literally) in warfare. Do you think they use stuff like the Force in Star Wars? I think that it has to be possible to electrocute people like that or use your mind to send them hurtling through the air if you train hard and intensely. The body is/has a magnetic field and when you think about it, everything breaks down into two things- Positive and negative, Yin and Yang, on and off, up and down, black and white, everything and nothing, etc. Personally I think words can sometimes be the ultimate "weapon." When you can convince the opposing side to join you, no one will stop you. You just have to know how to talk to different people. I just hope nobody takes the easy way out and uses mind control, though with subliminal messages one can hypnotize others without their knowing it. Maybe that's why I don't like watching TV. Can you imagine what some countries probably do to their TV stations to hypnotize the population to support the government? I heard that you will not do anything against your morals while hypnotized. I am not sure how true that is though.

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

PeacefulWarrior

Although for must of us OBE/remote viewing isn't anything new, it's interesting to read articles like the one below that show how others use or at least desire to use those with the talent for their own purposes:

PSYCHIC WARFARE

Psychic intelligence is information obtained by paranormal means through extrasensory perception (ESP) or the use of psychic powers.  The U.S. Intelligence Community (primarily the DIA) in the 1980s, spent millions of dollars investigating the feasibility of using psychics in espionage work.  Code-named Star Gate, the 10-year project was inspired by reports that the Soviets were using similar techniques.  

Several American psychics were recruited and assigned to NSA headquarters in Ft. Meade in a joint NSA-CIA operation.  The U.S. Navy also experimented with ship-to-shore telepathy using psychics stationed on submarines and ashore.  There were some successes reported, such as the ability of psychics to predict the exact date of launchings of new enemy submarines and their missile complements.  The DEA also reportedly took an interest in the program because it provided valuable information about drug trafficking routes. Despite these modest successes, the CIA shut down the program in 1995 after having it evaluated by outside consultants.  The report by consultants was entirely negative.

In recent years, several psychics who allegedly were involved in these programs have come forward to tell their stories. Gerald O'Donnell (who maintains one of the websites listed below) claims to have worked for a European intelligence service. The most well-known former-CIA psychic is David Morehouse, author of the book Psychic Warrior: Inside the CIA's Secret Program.

According to Morehouse, Operation Star Gate was part of much larger remote viewing experiments. The most secretive operation was code named Grill Flame, which was at Ft. Meade and involved recruiting military volunteers to have their psychic powers tested. The tests of Operation Grill Flame involved hooking soldiers up to biofeedback devices and monitors to determine if they could "see" the contents of what's inside an envelope.

Apparently, seven soldiers out of thousands tested qualified for continued service in the project. These soldiers were called "viewers" and each of them was assigned a "monitor", or person that handled them. At first, the CIA used them for fairly passive things like getting inside the minds of engineers or military leaders overseas. In the initial stages, the CIA also took an interest in the ability of viewers to transcend time as well as space (apparently, remote viewing involves seeing the past as well as the future). Soon, however, the CIA required viewers to see things from the eyes of hostages being tortured or airline bombing victims on their way to a fiery crash. As can be expected, these horrific scenes had a mental deteriorative effect on the psychics. Many of the CIA's psychics needed counseling or therapy to keep up with the stress of their workload. Toward the end, the CIA tried getting the psychics to use their powers as weapons, to assassinate people from abroad and so forth. That was when almost all the psychics quit. Some of them tried to blow the whistle to Congress, but the whole matter was kept out of the news and the program was quickly shut down.

INTERNET RESOURCES:
Academy of Remote Viewing
Remote Viewing and the CIA
Thinking Critically about ESP

PRINTED RESOURCES:
Hersha, C. & L. (2001) Secret Weapons. NJ: New Horizon.

Last updated: 01/13/02
Lecture List for JUS 392
MegaLinks in Criminal Justice

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum