News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

If you walk out the Astral Door way in your house what happens if you forget your astral keys and lock your self out  :-)

Nameless

You wind up sleeping on someone else's sofa.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

Quote from: Methen on September 10, 2021, 23:26:10
If you walk out the Astral Door way in your house what happens if you forget your astral keys and lock your self out  :-)

Lock yourself out of the physical?

The keys are always there, but, this said, I have been in a handful of experiences so physically as there to seem no easy way to just leave. Has anyone ever had this happen?

Lumaza

These questions are beginning to sound a bit "Zorgblar-ish". That is name that some of the older members here would recognize, lol!  :-D As we have seen, he has returned in the past with different names too.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Methen

Quote from: Lumaza on September 11, 2021, 18:30:00
These questions are beginning to sound a bit "Zorgblar-ish". That is name that some of the older members here would recognize, lol!  :-D As we have seen, he has returned in the past with different names too.
I believe you have me confused with someone else...

Xanth

uhhhh... nothing?