News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

questions on death, suicide, and origin of life...

Previous topic - Next topic

pieces-of-a-man

I always believed that there was no heaven or hell that you go to when you die. I always believed that your experiences will stay with you and if you died in fear and anger then you would still exist in fear and anger. What do you think ? I don't think there is any god waiting to persecute us because of our sins. I think we will persecute ourselves when we die and feel the hurt and pain we have caused to others and ourselves.  In other other words I think we create our heaven or hell. What is your opinion on this?

This brings to the topic of suicide. If a person killed themselves with no regrets and pain, do you think they would still have a bad experience in the afterlife? Do you think those who committ suicide will feel the severity of their actions in the afterlife? For example, would they see family members grieve for them? Would human emotions still be attatched to the soul?

Another question I have is where do you think the energy comes from to make a human life? Its difficult to explain but when I think of me, how I feel, and when I think of how there is no one like me I have a feeling that I was something more than when I came to earth. Its difficult to explain but I am sure some have felt it.

Also do you think that a soul can just perish upon death of the physical body? Can a soul be destroyed?

CaCoDeMoN

I am sure that at least one heaven exist somewhere in the astral. With so many people believing in it...
The biggest chances are that people who believe that they will go to heaven after death really go to heaven. The same with hell.
About suicide: If it's caused by depression, then problems will not disappear after death. The best proof is that Frank(or someone else) posted an experience where he met people who were alcoholics in their earthly lives. After death their problems continued, and were much worse.
If there's real reason then there should be no problems.(But I am talking about situations where there's really no other choice)

Also do you think that a soul can just perish upon death of the physical body? Can a soul be destroyed?
I think that's very easy. The shortest way is probably through destroying ego with meditation. Then soul dissolves and merges with universal consciousness.
MEAT=MURDER.

Psan

Quote from: pieces-of-a-manAlso do you think that a soul can just perish upon death of the physical body? Can a soul be destroyed?
My guess is ... yes it can be destroyed, but not by death of a body.
There are few ancient texts which say that due to bad karmic record the soul can de-evolve, and if it continues in the downward direction after few hundreds of births in lower life-forms, it becomes indistinguishable from non-living things.
Assuming a soul to be some kind of organized energy, it may become disorganized, given the right conditions.
QuoteAnother question I have is where do you think the energy comes from to make a human life?
That's a good but difficult question. The answer is - nobody knows the origins of it all. Only some theories are there. Check the metaphysics sites.

Leprechaun

I dont really beleive in that heaven or hell afterlife stuff.  I dont really believe in Satan or God either.  Im sure we have a superior imortal creator.  I believe that in our afterlife we will meet our creator and he will point out our afterlife to us, and how we die dont tell him where to point us, just how we live.  I dont worry about those "sins" in the bible or going to church.  I just live and call my worst moments in life hell.  "Satan" is any bringer of my most dreadful moments in life.  It might even be possible that there isn't just one Creator, but maybe they change as time goes by, like politicians, but maybe or not at a regular time period though.  Get what im saying?
Tommy R. Messinger

Leannain

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN

I think that's very easy. The shortest way is probably through destroying ego with meditation. Then soul dissolves and merges with universal consciousness.

and the ego is what? :)
and merging with universal consciousness won't make me live a collective existence?

CaCoDeMoN

and the ego is what?
It's personality and motivation.
and merging with universal consciousness won't make me live a collective existence?
No. To live you must have a point of view. When you lose it, you lose motivation and dissolve. You would be pure consciousness not experiencing anything(but your existence would continue), waiting to be used again in another creation.
MEAT=MURDER.

Karla

I believe very much in God........but also believe we make our own heaven or hell.

Leprechaun

I kinda believe that we make our own heaven or hell too, cuz like I said, I believe that our Creator points our afterlife to us, and its based on levels like good (heaven) nuetral(like yo spirit remains on Earth) or bad (hell) and what many call hell, has different levels like a prison for what type of wrong doing was done during their life and if that part of the afterlife is handled well, then there are chances to move up.  The lowest level would be everything in life that gave you feelings of fear and hate, and you'd be stuck with them in your afterlife until you can move up.  I hope I at least get the nuetral level.  God might be real, but until That Time, I refer to him as our Creator.  And I do think its cool that people know their right to believe in what they want, just so you dont think im tryin to bring down any religion.  Free choice 4evr!
Tommy R. Messinger

Kazbadan

I see the life as the old budhist story (its not the word story its similar but i dont remember the translated word) about the ocean and the cup of water. We think and we see ourselves as things called "myself" or "i". That thing its like a cup of water. We think that we are the water inside the cup.

The problem is, that the water and the cup aare merged in a big ocean. So, the water in the cup its not in the cup, its in the ocean. I mean, we are part of a big thing (Christian call it God, budhists call it Clear light or something like that). When we die, we do not die, we just break the cup and let the water merge with the ocean.

Eventually, some part of that water will find another cup (body), but it is not the original water, it a mixture. It is changing. The new cup will have some fragments of the old water.

So, there is not a thing called soul that will survive to everything. There is an essence, the water, that survive to everything (the water its the clear light or the Nirvana).

I hope that this idea can clarify some doubts about your question...but i dont pretend to say that this idea its the best. I just wanted to show a different point of view on how the world works (its not my idea this thing about the ocean, the water,etc).
I love you!

redcatherine

My Irish Grandfather was fond of saying I believe in God I don't have time to believe in a man in a little red suit let others believe in him I believe that Hell is here on earth .

My Dad was  a Scottish Presbyterian who became a born again Christian who believed in God and heaven Jesus as the only way and a hell governed like in Dante's inferno mixed .

But my mother the Irish Catholic was one of the first  new agers . When we were kids she believed in angels and God and heaven and  a hell made by our choices and begun here on earth . She believed in karma but not in reincarnation .

So after having the Irish Catholic auntie take me to mass with a hat on and then having Da take me to Presbyterian and Baptist Churches I became more tolerant and curious about belief systems .

My curiosity led me to read about world religions so i read the Torah and studied the kaballah . I read the Koran and taught at a Islamic school for cultural immersion . I read the Bhagad Vita and became close to  a hindu family . I studied meditation with the Hare Krishnas . I embraced the Boddhisatva path after becoming enamoured with Herman Hesse's book Siddhartha and I love Quan Yen and Buddha . And I came full circle back to my Christian roots when I began to raise my children as Catholics. But I would say I am an eclectic Catholic Spiritualist  mystic . That is silly to pigeon hole and we are all subject to our own belief systems .

I do not think we can find the perfect religions anymore or perhaps ever . Did they ever so neatly fit the values beliefs and cultures they emerged from . So we must recreate the religions instead of abandoning them . Is it necessary to go to church ? no of course not . But there is something to teaching children a foundation any kind to begin with and the institutions of marriages births and deaths are culturally celebrated within the churches and temples of the world . I do not want to live in a totally human secular society without any temples or churches . How boring that would be . That would be a loss .

Shamballah is full of temples. So I feel they are confirmed as important and  they should be prized . In Shamballah there are also mountain tops , caves  and valley streams for private meditation and contemplation . I do believe God and Goddess are everywhere in the sunset and the full moon and in the gentle ocean waves etc .

But I cannot find a religion more  Christian and Mystical than the Catholic church . I adore the Mass . Yes even the stand up sit down kneel part . The blood gets flowing like in a Yoga class and I get visions in Church from all the energy and the incense and the stained glass and candles . I have seen so many angels there . But although the Pope believes in meditation as the most sincere form of prayer he does not believe in reincarnation or karma as I do . I do believe in birth control as do most Catholics so is it perfect ? No . Should i abandon it because it frustrates me in how slowly it evolves? I don't think so . So I am eclectic in nature .

I am a mystic that goes to the source to see myself . Shamballah is a type of heaven that we can all go to while alive it is our first heavenly realm . There are  links online  which have free video clips authored by James Hurtak and a French artist .

Here are the addys :
http://www.eyewithin.com/a.html
http://www.eyewithin.com/b.html
http://www.eyewithin.com/c.html
http://www.eyewithin.com/d.html
http://www.eyewithin.com/e.html

There is also a realm my mates and I have gone to called the Gates of Death it has 6 gates one each above and below and four all around . The one above is the Elohim we did not see anyone go there .

The one below is called the Sea of Lost Souls and the Gates of Hades or the Lower Plane .We actually did not see many go there either . More on that later . But most of the people went to one of four . There were human guides and spirit guides there as well as angels . But we found that just dying did not make all humans aware that they were dead . Dying did not make all humans able to suddenly see angels or their guides either . In fact some of the dead cannot see the other dead rellies . This was confusing and not at all like the movies or books or religious diatribe.

We saw that the ones most easily viewed by dead unaware humans were human guides that were still alive and closer to their own vibration . They are called to be there in spirit although their bodies were still alive on earth . Some people do this work consciously others do it without any recall while they sleep .During times of mass death ,such as the recent Tsunami , many helpers are required to bring these newly dead spirit to the light and to the right gate .

The gates were manned by four archangels .

Michael was on Justice a blue white gate and the Hall of Justice was connected to his gate and the Hall of Records so that the dead can get their questions answered . Why did this happen to me ? And why did I deserve such a life ? And to judge themselves if they need judgment .

Raphael was on the red pink gate of Love and unfinished business his gate leads to the earth again with the help of angels and guides that will try to send a message to the loved ones of the recently departed who anguish over deeds undone and words unsaid if it is for the greater good these boons can be granted here .

A place between these two is a carnival and a cemetery called the Garden of Sorrows .It is a place where dead children can play while they wait for dead adults to collect them when there is a mass tragedy . Angels watch over them . The cemetery is a place where an adult may muse while waiting for one to come up from hospital etc that is known to have been in the same accident and soon to die also . They are constructs . I was amazed to see a carnival in that new series about the Dead girl who touches people and takes them to the light . It was confirming . We have seen this carnival so many times it has a huge Ferris Wheel and there is an unearthly light of bluey white around the whole area .

Uriel was on the white or pale green gate of the Living Light the one that we did not get to go in yet . That is the heaven gate the one where most just seem to be drawn into and go without having any explanation needed they sense this is where they belong and some are ready to begin work again immediately as spirit or to reincarnate .

The self is divided into many parts the ego resides with the spirit which remains with God eternally this is the part that can visit live rellies on earth and can be tapped into by future generations born long after their demise . They live in spirit homes we have seen this realm . They have to manifest their homes and when we forget about the rellies they seem to sleep . Some that do not stay active working or manifesting just fall into slumber and their houses decay away . I saw this . I wonder what happens to their spirits then . I wonder if they recycle as light or as a new spirit . How our new spirits born . There are a lot of unanswered questions in my mind .

The soul though is the part containing the memory of all past lives and it comes down again and again so yes you do get only one shot but no your collective experience is not wasted . Part of you does live on in another body but the new spirit is the pilot this time and it is not you .

Now the gate of Gold is Gabriel . It is the gate of Healing and called the Summerland . There is a hospital there for those that think they need to have operations or be cured or want to eat as they cannot understand they are body less now . This is a place of gentle counseling .

We have seen recently departed spirit that is earth bound unable to let go . These haunt .

And we have seen others recently deceased wandering earth unable  to comprehend that they are dead and these need rescue .

As for the suicides we have been to a realm where the suicides are cast they do not have to stay there they have to learn and earn their way out .
Some people believe they get to leave when their body should have died . This may be true I do not know . But I have spoken to ones that have left this area . One fellow had terminal disease he was in horrible chronic pain and suffered dementia as well as brain deterioration . He shot himself horribly at home. His wife that I was reading had learned to forgive him after 5 long years . His son had forgiven him almost immediately . He told me that to be released he had to forgive himself the pain his selfish act made on others and to ask forgiveness from God and to help his family to forgive him and to help the lost souls there to see there is a way out of that part of Hell .

The Catholic church no longer teaches that suicides are damned like in the film Constantine . Instead they teach that if we can forgive something God can certainly forgive it easier than us . And that God will forgive all if we truly repent and make up for what harm we have caused others .

I mostly agree with the new premise on suicide that it is not a damnable sin but after seeing so many souls in that realm i would have to say it is not an easy one for redemption .They feed upon each other there . Their energy is sad anxious desperate and fearful so when you are there you do not think about God or forgiveness or family on Earth . To rise above the contagious emotions in that realm must be truly difficult  .
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

pieces-of-a-man

Quote from: LeprechaunI kinda believe that we make our own heaven or hell too, cuz like I said, I believe that our Creator points our afterlife to us, and its based on levels like good (heaven) nuetral(like yo spirit remains on Earth) or bad (hell) and what many call hell, has different levels like a prison for what type of wrong doing was done during their life and if that part of the afterlife is handled well, then there are chances to move up.  The lowest level would be everything in life that gave you feelings of fear and hate, and you'd be stuck with them in your afterlife until you can move up.  I hope I at least get the nuetral level.  God might be real, but until That Time, I refer to him as our Creator.  And I do think its cool that people know their right to believe in what they want, just so you dont think im tryin to bring down any religion.  Free choice 4evr!

yeah I believe in the same thing. In the end we may be subjected to what we feared, hated, and were afraid of in life. That will be are hell.

I remember when I was a kid I use to get these terrifying dreams where I would be stuck. I couldn't wake up and i'd just be left outside where it was hot and I could barely breath. The dream was blury like a bad picture on a television screen.  Weird things would chase me and I remember being exposed to every fear, rage, and other emotions I had within me. It was awful. To me, this is was the definition of what hell would of been like.

I remember when I was little and my dad told me everyone die one day and when hearing this it scared me. I thought I was going to live forever. lol. The thought of being nothing terrified me. Now as Ive gotten older I very much like the idea of dying and being nothing. I am no longer afraid of death like i use to be.

coolbreeze

Red catherine, your post was very inspiring, thank you. I have to say that I haven't formed all my beliefs (i'm just finishing confirmation), but I do believe in reincarnation and karma. These things just make sense. But also, there must be some sort of heaven somewhere and a god, or force. Thank you everyone for your thoughts, especially catherine.

pieces-of-a-man

Leannain

no it wasn't that boy,that mental giant  had a lot to add to the human race,the human race needs more people like him,and he IMO with a selfish act privatized the human race from one of it's best specimens :(

imagine if Einstein did the same  :(

CaCoDeMoN

If afterlife is organized like redcatherine says then it's hell - there must be some other way...
MEAT=MURDER.

Telos

redcatherine,

Quoteif we can forgive something God can certainly forgive it easier than us.

I'll have to add that to my scroll of my wise sayings. Thank you.

But stuff like this...

Quoteafter seeing so many souls in that realm i would have to say it is not an easy one for redemption .They feed upon each other there . Their energy is sad anxious desperate and fearful so when you are there you do not think about God or forgiveness or family on Earth . To rise above the contagious emotions in that realm must be truly difficult.

... is similar to "demon talk," spreading the contemptible rumor that there are negs prowling around looking for people to infect. If you believe negs exist, then you create them. Similarly, if you believe there exist realms where dead people feed off of each other in a hellish inferno, then you will create those places as well.

So I mean no offense when I say I think you made those places up, and your description is misleading. This seems to be your core message anyways - that we create our own realities.

Nostic

Quote from: Telosredcatherine,

Quoteif we can forgive something God can certainly forgive it easier than us.

I'll have to add that to my scroll of my wise sayings. Thank you.

But stuff like this...

Quoteafter seeing so many souls in that realm i would have to say it is not an easy one for redemption .They feed upon each other there . Their energy is sad anxious desperate and fearful so when you are there you do not think about God or forgiveness or family on Earth . To rise above the contagious emotions in that realm must be truly difficult.

... is similar to "demon talk," spreading the contemptible rumor that there are negs prowling around looking for people to infect. If you believe negs exist, then you create them. Similarly, if you believe there exist realms where dead people feed off of each other in a hellish inferno, then you will create those places as well.

So I mean no offense when I say I think you made those places up, and your description is misleading. This seems to be your core message anyways - that we create our own realities.

I've read lots of stuff about similar places. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss things you have little experience with. Why is it so hard to believe that such places exist? Entities can create their own hell, right? So why not a mass-consciousness hell? Why is that such a stretch?
And as for "negs", Rob Bruce talks and writes extensively about them, and he's got way more experience than we do. Although, I do think sometimes the emphasis on negs gets a little too overblown.

Telos

QuoteWhy is it so hard to believe that such places exist?

It isn't. It's actually very easy to believe they exist. That's the problem, because they are created from this belief.

Why is it so difficult to believe we create our realities?

And what makes you think I have little experience? Because I haven't written a book or chaired a weekend retreat? Or because I'm 21? You know better than that, Nostic.

But just because I have extensive experience does not give me authority over your experience - unless that's your choice.

Quote from: Galileo GalileiIn questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.

Besides, you can have all the experience in the world and interpret it badly.

I respect Robert Bruce and am privileged to be a member of this forum, but the only authority he has is the authority you give him. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, because that's your decision, so please do not take offense. But I felt the need to interject, because I think appeals to authority[/url] are particularly ignominious in these matters. And it can be slovenly erratic in a culture that denies the intellect.[/url]

Just trying to help. ;)

And, yes, I know I just appealed to authority with my Galileo quote, but since his statement works towards the opposite, and since you seem to be fond of authority, I thought it would help.

Nostic

Quote from: Telos
QuoteWhy is it so hard to believe that such places exist?

It isn't. It's actually very easy to believe they exist. That's the problem, because they are created from this belief.

Why is it so difficult to believe we create our realities?

And what makes you think I have little experience? Because I haven't written a book or chaired a weekend retreat? Or because I'm 21? You know better than that, Nostic.

But just because I have extensive experience does not give me authority over your experience - unless that's your choice.

Quote from: Galileo GalileiIn questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.

Besides, you can have all the experience in the world and interpret it badly.

I respect Robert Bruce and am privileged to be a member of this forum, but the only authority he has is the authority you give him. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, because that's your decision, so please do not take offense. But I felt the need to interject, because I think appeals to authority[/url] are particularly ignominious in these matters. And it can be slovenly erratic in a culture that denies the intellect.[/url]

Just trying to help. ;)

And, yes, I know I just appealed to authority with my Galileo quote, but since his statement works towards the opposite, and since you seem to be fond of authority, I thought it would help.

Telos, you really do make things so difficult. All I wanted to say was keep an open mind.

Telos

QuoteTelos, you really do make things so difficult. All I wanted to say was keep an open mind.

That's what I'm telling you, too!