News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Quick "Astral Related" Question.

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

How many of you members here still "actively" practice in some form on "non local states of consciousness"? Whether that be meditation, conscious shifting through intended OBEs or Phase session, Remote Viewing, etc. If you wish to elaborate further, you could also include why. I will start.

Yes I active practice, my favorite method being Phasing.

Why? Because it is AWESOME
  8-)
You can be anywhere, anytime, with just a single intent. Thought = action instantaneously. So you can go there to see the future, work on things in the present or if needed resolve past issues. Right now I am working on new designs for our company there. We make handmade Dragon sculptures, Dragon wearables (that are new, thanks to my Phase Sessions) and I am currently working on some other new designs there. I don't need "physical" clay or even any tools there. Everything appears with just a intent to see or realizing it is already there, if you want to take that a bit deeper. I can understand why Einstein, Tesla and some of the greatest minds period, engaged in "non local states of consciousness"
...and just to add a couple of last things. The sky is the limit. No, it's not, lol. There is no limit. You can go there to learn. You will find there are many tests, quests and challenges that await you there. You can go there to heal and help others. You can go there for peace and tranquility. You can go there to access your "higher selves", your guides (which some think are the same as Higher Self) or you can go there to visit "others", whoever those "others" appear to be.

So, last question. After stating all that above. Why would you stop?   :-o
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Bloodshadow

I still practice every single day, but sadly i rarely succeed  at it, I don't have a favorite method cause all of them work only once or twice and stop working, but thee one i continue to do is the most popular now the WBTB (Wake Back To Bed method) nothing yet tho.

why: because i have something i want to achieve, that may not be achievable in the first place, at least most don't think so cause no one has done it, but its been my mission and goal to try it, but every since i came to the conclusion to try to do it, my projections stopped all together, making me thing maybe i'm onto something that something don't want me achieving. well let me ease your mind already, i been trying to met my higher self to try to merge with it, so that i can come into my psychic abilities so that i can try and help heal this world and its people and inspire millions of people through psychic means like no other, not in the way of these real and so called fake mediums, but in my own way.

Lumaza

Quote from: Bloodshadow on April 11, 2017, 16:36:41
why: because i have something i want to achieve, that may not be achievable in the first place, at least most don't think so cause no one has done it, but its been my mission and goal to try it, but every since i came to the conclusion to try to do it, my projections stopped all together, making me thing maybe i'm onto something that something don't want me achieving. well let me ease your mind already, i been trying to met my higher self to try to merge with it, so that i can come into my psychic abilities so that i can try and help heal this world and its people and inspire millions of people through psychic means like no other, not in the way of these real and so called fake mediums, but in my own way.
Never give up or give in!

Most people think that this entire Art is a hoax and unachievable. I have done quite a few things and seen quite a few things that aren't "achievable" in this physical realm. Just as my "sig" says "To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure." It's not a "ego" thing. It's a test of your will and desire.

Go back to the ones that worked once or twice. Experiment with them. They worked before, they can work again. Maybe you just need to alter or tailor them a bit. Lose the expectations of see anything particular right now, like your "higher Self". Sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves and our "Higher Self"/sub consciousness automatically creates a "self imposed" block/hurdle that we need get by or jump, to relieve that undue stress.
Your "Higher Self" is always there. That's your true form. This form we live in now is just our "physical form" being accessed through a kind of computer of sorts. You have been programmed your whole life, just like a computer. Now, you need to "re program" yourself to think in a different way. For now, just get there. Once you get familiar with process, then you can start using your full intended wants there.  
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Bloodshadow

thanks i'm glad you think its possible, that gave me a little confidence to keep going, not that I was ever going to give up cause saving this world has ben my dream since childhood and coming to the realization of meeting my higher self , was the icing on thee cake for me, i'm 30yrs old now, besides I been telling loved one my dream an I don't want to let them down, because alot of people never believed me when I said I would  achieve the feat. anyway I will try it your way  and put a twist in the methods, its hard not to have expectations, is there a way to avoid this,i always ben a results kinda person, I get frustrated when i wake the next day and nothing has happen, not during the process tho only after finding out nothing happen.

P.S. i'd like to see those dragon sculpture and wearables, I'm a wolf man myself, but dragons are a close second, a close friend of mine once told me that me and him were watchers of the dragons in a pastlife, and there is a lot of things I believe in and mythical creatures and such are high on that list. I know with the stuff I been saying I sound like a child but, I can't help the way I feel, imagination is everything, i am going to always be a kid at heart, tho some adult things have messed that up a bit for me, but I will never totally let it go.

Lumaza

Quote from: Bloodshadow on April 11, 2017, 17:13:59
I will try it your way  and put a twist in the methods, its hard not to have expectations, is there a way to avoid this,i always ben a results kinda person, I get frustrated when i wake the next day and nothing has happen, not during the process tho only after finding out nothing happen.
Yes there's a way to avoid it. When I first had success, I was like a "kid in a candy store". I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself and that awe and excitement knocked my out of many, many sessions. I "flitted" around often. I couldn't stay focused on one thing at a time. Until one day my "deceased Brother in law" appeared and told me to "JUST OBSERVE". Mind you he had to repeat that quite a bit, lol. Once I learned to just passively observe things there, I learned how to "navigate" my new "surroundings". I actually still use the "passively observe" mindset today. Many times I just do a Phase session with the simple intent of seeing what I need to see at that given time. Then I just trust. I "observe" it first. Then I join the scene at hand.

Bloodshadow

Ha that's how I am with my Lucid Dreams  I like to get involved in the scenarios cause they seem a lot more fun than what I can do on my own at times, tho I haven't been lucid enough to try to project from the dream state, I do want to try it that way as well.

Lumaza

Subtle Traveler

I consciously and purposefully meditate each day for a minimum of 15 minutes. It reduces resistance. I find meditation a necessity in working with guidance or inner being (whatever you want to call that for yourself). I also get outside in appreciation each day (usually in our garden). I started doing these things after listening to this (which I have shared before):

youtube.com/watch?v=r_RHbbMY8LU

All other non-physical manifestations ... lucid dreaming, non-lucid dreaming, OBE's, practicing others focuses of consciousness ... is physically secondary (in practice). My focus is "being" extended into physical reality. When I sleep, I am more naturally focused into the non-physical, so if something needs to be addressed non-physically it will most times show up in that "focus". My dream and information downloads come just before waking up, and I have found that if guidance really wants to say something, then that's when the message comes through. This happens often enough, and that lets me know this presented system is working.

I keep a journal for and record everything related to a non-physical experience or contact. I also maintain a (second) separate notebook (under my bed) for personal dialogue with my guidance.

And, there is always crossover for these things. For example, the other night I asked guidance for a clarification (just wrote the question in my guidance notebook and went to bed). I was very tired, and decided that I would not initiate other practices (e.g., like an early morning technique). That night I had a very personal dream which answered my question immediately and specifically. When I awoke, I quickly rolled over and wrote "thank you" in the guidance notebook. Then, I went over to my computer-tablet and the described the sequence of events, the dream and related personal thoughts in my journal.

While somewhat eclectic, this system works for me and when it is time to create I simply go back to my journal and start there. If something just feels off (I am out of alignment), I sleep on it and things usually happen from there. The morning is always a fresh start.

It's all one thing ... physical and non-physical.
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

LightBeam

Excellent question, Lumaza! I hope more members participate.

I've been practicing for 15 years. I succeeded on my 3rd week after consistently performing WB's visualization/motion technique. I have to stress that a few key elements are essential for success.
1. You have to do the technique every night for at least 4 weeks.
2. You have to do it as you are falling asleep. You can start 20 min before you ger sleepy to avoid premature passing out.
3. When you are awaken in the middle of sleep by the vibes, don't panic and don't stay in that state too long, because you will wake yourself up completely. Think mentally that you are standing by the door for example and you will be teleported so to speak.

I will never stop practicing, simply because the AP adventures are such a thrill. There is so much you can explore and experiment with. It's like if someone gives you tickets to go on vacation, will you refuse? LOL. It's the same thing. This life can get boring at times, so some extra adventures in the NP are most welcome. There are things that I wouldn't have realized otherwise. This is not essential for spiritual growth, because life itself is, however, through opportunities to help other beings through AP, I receive great satisfaction. I also meet with my dad in occasions, which gives me a tramendeous comfort.
Recently, I started actually hearing beautiful piano music during SP. I get awaken in the middle of the night with very loud piano melodies. The first time when I woke up I thought, OMG if I knew how to write music, I would have composed this beautiful piece. That triggered a very strong urge to learn how to read, write music and play piano. So, I bought a keyboard, books, DVDs, etc and now it has been 3 months, I can read music and I have learned the basics. I have one complicated song that I can play smoothly already, and the next step is to try composing either through meditation state while I'm at the piano, or asking to hear it during AP and replicate it when I wake up.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Awesome question!

Me, I love information and learning. I'm always looking to learn something new and looking for how one thing connects to everything else. I hear way to often how life is hard, how it's screwed up and not fair and all that hooey. I've made it my goal to convince those I know that life will reflect whatever image you show it.

I work on meditation a little each day though not religiously so. If my feeling is to give it a rest that's just what I do. So far it has been an exciting and wonderful journey and I'm learning my number one lesson daily. I already know what that lesson is so now it's a matter of re-programming myself to accept it automatically. That lesson is to trust myself. So I can say I do a million times but it has to be an automatic response. I value every lesson and love every opportunity to 'show my stuff'.

Quit? Stop? Not a chance.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Karxx Gxx

For answers that I dont have questions to, and for answers that I do have questions to. Been doing better but been kinda stuck, as in not recieving any help from anyone else. I'm usually alone or cant leave my own room, so im finding out what I have to learn. Pretty sure it's to let go/self help/ face my fears. Which the only fear I have left is phasing out of the ap so I tend to get scared to close my eyes and it feels my eyes are opening, but every time I open into another AP or Dream, like inception. Just figured that out so hopefully I can GTFO my own house and find my helpers and visit the akashiac records (or something similar).

Lately been practicing reality shifting. Weird things been happening after this event so I would like to know how the universe works more so I can use it to my advantage. Like thoughts effecting reality. Big one I've learned. I just think there are easier ways to do things, and thats why rituals of sorts exist. There might be something to it. Or just the fact because so many people believe it will work, it will more likely work. Either way, might be other entities that know how to do certain things. I think they have information I wont be able to find so easily unless I ap.  So whatever they are willing to say, im willing to listen. Trying to make this life as fun and awesome as possible.  :-D
Your way is The way

Lumaza

This is all great. Thank you for sharing fellow travelers!  :-)

I hope this gives incentive to new members and those lurking in the shadows, to see that the rewards for seeing this through are fully worthy of the work it takes to be successful.

ST, you have shown time and time again the importance of "Journaling". I like to take my Journal out every couple of months and read them thoroughly. It's fun to "connect the dots".  8-)
...and yes, giving "Gratitude" is  vey important. I am constantly thanking my "aides" for help they are constantly giving me.

Lightbeam, I love that you are being inspired to seek out your "Musical" talents. I awaken quite a bit with a song on my mind. I then go to the computer and look up the words of that song. It doesn't take long to find that "message" that was being shown to me. I find that there really isn't just a simple form of communication there. Everything seems to be wrapped in some kind of puzzle that you need assemble. Hence my constant repeating of the terms, quests, tests and challenges.

Nameless, that seems to be it in a nutshell. The love for new information and learning/teachings. That creates the drive in us and always keeps the curiosity fluids flowing.

Karxx, just know you are "never" alone.
...and yes, you need to be able to face those fears or you will find many self imposed "roadblocks" ahead.  :wink:
If you are "willing" to do the work and listen, "they" are ready to teach you.  :-)

funfire

I havn't practice lucid dreaming in awhile, but i'll probably get back into it. Either way is fine because lucid or not I still have a lot of fun experiences. the only other thing I would do through the day is phase a bit if I'm day dreaming or something. While phasing I can pretty easly immerse my consciousness into scenarios with touch,sight,taste,tempurature, and sound, smell is kind of hard for me. I excel at touch not sure why but anything I see or think about I can feel the texture and everything about it with almost if not 100% accuracy. I feel if I put more effort into trying to phase and lucid dream I will get far. I just need to stop being so lazy lol. :-D

Kzaal

I have a very wandering kind of mind yet I'm always focused, the way my brain works I don't think I'll ever get to stop doing it.
Sometimes I just go and fix a spot and some small questions hit me and are almost instantly answered.
As soon as I start wondering off I can focus on the calm and I can just sit there and relax.
I always have Lucid Dreams but don't remember almost any of them because I let them come and go. Sometimes I'll catch a dream in the morning and try to remember what I was doing and I'm like -Oh yeah that was really cool I had no idea I could do that! And I'll have a grin on my face for a few seconds.
I don't project as often tho... When I focus on projecting for some reasons, I find the answers I'm looking for before even reaching the astral realm.
I often get those "downloads" sessions where everything seems to just complete puzzles.
I think I mostly get astral projections within my Lucid Dreams.

That's about it, I don't put much energy into it anymore, I just receive the energy and send it back.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Lumaza

Quote from: Kzaal on April 14, 2017, 02:21:35
.I don't project as often tho... When I focus on projecting for some reasons, I find the answers I'm looking for before even reaching the astral realm.
I often get those "downloads" sessions where everything seems to just complete puzzles.
The "knowing" is really one of the greatest results of this practice in general. That and the more you do it, the more you train yourself to just be it.

Many times, I know I received a "download", it's just at the time, I don't recall the info. But I know it's there when it's needed.

Lumaza

Quote from: funfire on April 13, 2017, 05:37:06
While phasing I can pretty easly immerse my consciousness into scenarios with touch,sight,taste,tempurature, and sound, smell is kind of hard for me. I excel at touch not sure why but anything I see or think about I can feel the texture and everything about it with almost if not 100% accuracy. I feel if I put more effort into trying to phase and lucid dream I will get far. I just need to stop being so lazy lol. :-D
Some people excel in a "textile focus", others at a more visual base and still others talk about the "audio" portion of their experience. I don't seem to focus too much on textile, because I like to go beyond the "physical aspect" of the Astral.
My beginning Mantra to my practice is "By my act of will, I release my focus over my physical body". To create a focus based on textile, would contradict my approach.

LucidCat

I actively practice phasing as often as I can. I've had 3 experiences myself and while they might not be intense experiences, they're a start. And I can't wait to experience more!

Also, I agree. I'm not sure why anyone would stop. I had a friend who got into it for a short amount of time and then they were over it before they had an experience at all.

Selski

*hand up*  :-D

I'm a lazy lump and I can procrastinate until the cows come home. So to shove me into practice, I've got a handful of meditation CDs which I'm listening to every day (or thereabouts) in half-hour sessions. It can be a chore at first, but I know that with repetition I'll begin to love it, need it and not-be-able-to-wait-for-it.

Every morning before I get up, after I've recalled/written down any dream keywords/snippets, I do one of two things. Mentally I either play tennis or go swimming. This is primarily because I'm not able to exercise due to a physical disability, but secondly it gets my mind moving/active. Sometimes I'm the tennis player, sometimes I'm the tennis ball (that's fun).

Just today I made the Astral Pulse Island my computer background. I'm planning to go there during meditation sessions.

But my main practice is also phasing. Awesome is about the right description for it.  8-)

Phasing involves me doing a Monroe relaxation countdown when I go to bed. I know that 99 times out of 100 I'll fall asleep, but I do it because it's a relaxing exercise in and of itself and also it gets my subconscious used to going through the mindstates. Then whenever I awake at night, I'll get comfy on my back and countdown again. These second/third times are much more interesting as I'm less likely to completely fall asleep.

If all the above proves fruitless in a 24-hour period, there's always becoming awake during dreaming. I have plenty of lucid triggers and the above exercises work in ensuring I recognise those triggers.

I don't mind floating out of my body into the RTZ for a mooch around the local area ... but I'd always swap them for a lucid dream ... and I'd always swap a lucid dream (from a dreamstate) for a phasing session. You just can't beat consciously entering a dream environment without having fallen asleep.

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Lumaza

Quote from: Selski on July 07, 2017, 13:01:42
You just can't beat consciously entering a dream environment without having fallen asleep.
Agreed. The Tibetan's really hit on something extraordinary with their Tibetan Dream Yoga.

Last night I had two spontaneous OBEs. I label them an OBE simply because they were accompanied by an actual exit symptom. It was very strange because I actually thought I had already fell asleep. I wasn't attempting to do anything. The next thing I felt was movement forward, that gradually sped up. Then I went into tunnel vison, whereas I was seeing some kind of scene, like I was looking through a toilet paper roll. The scene/people at the end of the tunnel were very small at first. It was like I was looking through the wrong end of a pair of Binoculars or a Telescope.  

This time, I opened my eyes or what I thought was my physical eyes and the whole scene became a normal sized view. There was people sitting around a dining room table. I thought it might have been my Family, but soon saw it wasn't. We chatted for awhile and unfortunately soon after that, I "clicked out" and the next thing I knew, I was becoming consciously aware again.  The forward motion was occurring again. This time, I found myself in a completely different place.
I knew I had my "sleep mask" on, so I knew that anything I was seeing, wasn't here in this realm. If I opened my physical eyes, I would have just seen plain darkness.

I have written about this "tunnel"/toilet paper roll view experience before here on the Astral Pulse, under my former name here Lionheart. It seems to occur from/during spontaneous OBEs.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/tunnel_vision-t44765.0.html

Selski

It's interesting that you are 'toilet paper tunnelling' once again, 3 years later. When I read the other thread, I found myself nodding along to Szaxx's comment of tests. I'm familiar with tunnels but I usually move through them rather than allow the scene to expand.

I was reading some of my earliest experiences yesterday and came upon this one which involves automatic movement and tests...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/letting_go_and_being_humble-t19174.0.html

I wonder if when we move without 'us' getting involved in the actual movement, this is a sign that others (helpers/guides) are doing that little bit extra to give us a nudge to learn something.

Do you recall anything about the chat you had with the people round the dining table - that might be important?

Lumaza

Quote from: Selski on July 08, 2017, 03:37:55
It's interesting that you are 'toilet paper tunnelling' once again, 3 years later. When I read the other thread, I found myself nodding along to Szaxx's comment of tests. I'm familiar with tunnels but I usually move through them rather than allow the scene to expand.

I was reading some of my earliest experiences yesterday and came upon this one which involves automatic movement and tests...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/letting_go_and_being_humble-t19174.0.html

I wonder if when we move without 'us' getting involved in the actual movement, this is a sign that others (helpers/guides) are doing that little bit extra to give us a nudge to learn something.

Do you recall anything about the chat you had with the people round the dining table - that might be important?
Yes, I am no stranger to the "tests, quests and challenges" part of the "NP. I even created a thread here named just that, lol.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html

I don't have much recall of what occurred when I finally got out. The lesson seemed to be more about the "exit", the way I got out, then anything. I recognized the "nudge".

The second OBE seemed to be more of a "Download", information transfer. It was intense and forced me to consciously click out. Tom Campbell says we click in and out when our Human minds can't comprehend what we are experiencing. Then we kind of go into auto pilot.

Selski

That's a really interesting and informative link Lumaza - thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it all through - even though it took me all morning!!  :-D

Lumaza

Quote from: Selski on July 09, 2017, 09:05:25
That's a really interesting and informative link Lumaza - thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it all through - even though it took me all morning!!  :-D
Your Welcome!  :-)

I too will read the entire thread when I come across a link. I normally read entire PDF's that I find on the Internet as well.