News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

quotes in context

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

quote:
Many of teh less vocal ones have bigger issues to deal with than teh loud mouths such as DK
How dare you say such a thing about DK!  

Ok, of course that was just a example..[:D]

I agree with you Rhinegirl, I do not mind people quoting but you need to quote the whole thing.

I think the Astral Pulse as gone through a bit of a rough spot, but I think we are on the rise again!  So, lets find some interesting topics to chat about.  Not ones about what has been going on, get some new thoughts going on. [^]

Nay

kiauma

Last night I had a dream.

I dreamed it was night, and I was in a pickup truck on a dark mountain road.  I wasn't driving.  I don't know who was driving.  At some point the driver had to stop the truck and get out to investigate something on the side of the road.  I was left alone in the truck.  Interestingly, I was in the driver's seat, but as I said, I wasn't driving - perhaps this was a british dream?  [:P]

Anyway, I am alone in the truck, and I began to get an uneasy feeling.  I begin to feel that something is stalking me out of the forest.  All of a sudden a deer comes down out of the forest and rears up and attacks the truck!

I opened the truck door, went out, and hugged the deer.  He calmed immediately, then returned back ot the forest.  I got back into the same seat, which now was the driver's seat, and began to drive home, where the dream ended.

With that in mind, I think it's time to turn my attention to other aspects of Astral Pulse forum than the dark forest.  [;)]

For instance, I noticed that the AP Island forum has languished for a while.  I also took a quick reconoissance of API in a meditation this morning, and saw no one there.  Perhaps it is time to revive the topic.  

You can quote me on that.  [:)]
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

findtruth

Yes! Let us revive the topic.  I've been trying to AP using all sorts of methods, and I posted something on there asking for help OBEing, and three people replied(the third was me, actually).[V]
Yeah, even in the one month that I've been here, things have gone downhill(not that this isn't a bad place) we just have some people who don't like to get along(sometimes I don't either[:P])
I think we have serious psychological issues if we can get this worked up over something someone else across the country types on their computer[;)]

kiauma

I have APed Findtruth, some years ago.  I actually had to learn how NOT to AP, because I was beginning to doubt my sanity.  [B)]

Now, though, I feel strong enough to start again.  Which thread is it that you asked for help in?  I could try to help, or you could PM me.   In effect, we would be learning together.  [:)]

James S

What Kiauma's trying to say is now that his sanity has well and truly left him, he's happy to give OBEs a go again.[:D][:D]

<runs away very fast>

[:)]
James.

kiauma

Can't argue with that.  [:P]

[;)]

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by James S

<runs away very fast>

James.

<catches James and tickles him till he begs for mercy and runs away again>
[:P][:P]

Jessica

James S

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

<finally stops running all puffed out and wondering who the heck told her I was ticklish>

Hehehe....I seem to recall there was actually a point to this topic. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though? ....it's an age thing. [:I]

rhinegirl

lately there have been a lot of people who have been misquoting others and taking things out of context.

I would appreciate it if everyone would learn to not read into a sentence their own disturbed little projections.

Remember It's not about YOU! there's dozens of other people in this forum. Many of teh less vocal ones have bigger issues to deal with than teh loud mouths such as DK and MYSELF.

Jessica