News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"OMG WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE"

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenia_San

Let me start by saying that the ability to somehow predict the future seems to run in my family, and we often simply predict many things happening...Big or small...

You see...
Me AND my mom had the SAME DREAM at the SAME NIGHT...
We both dreamed we were doing our daily stuff when all of a sudden we felt an earthquack and saw a big ball of fire in the window...One which consumed everything.

And today I'v asked a certain witch I know for a long time if she can see a catastrophe in the near future...
She said she saw a ball shaped fire far away from her. She assumed it was a bomb. Note that she is an american.

Also, I'v been told by other friends who claim to have friends who can envision things that many envision israel falling or so.

Now, this might be a HUGE coincidence and all...
But what is cousing it? Is Iran really going to drop their bomb on us? Or are too many fortune-tellars are suffering from delusions?

P.S. Hey everyone. Sorry for being away so long... I had...Problems...
My single,enternal wish...is to be truely free.

Heather B.

Yikes, I don't know what to say. :nervous:  Coming from a family of psychics myself (although not being one of them), I admit I'm not too quick to discount premonitions.

I certainly hope it doesn't come true, but unfortunately, such a scenario is only all too possible, just about anywhere in the world these days.  :sad:

Hopefully, all will be well, though!  :pray:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

NickJW

Unfortunatley, regular citizens have little influence on political issues and then when another country attacks who suffers? The citizens who had no say in the first place. It seems like I talk to so many people on the net and in real life who are logical enough thinkers when it comes to issues such as war, racism, violence that it seems unbelievably childish what is going on in the world today. I seriously don't understand why Earth hasn't risen above this crap by now, since it seems like so many people I stumble into conversation with have the same views as me. Sometimes i think political leaders are nuts and the rest of us are sane. Why does it always turn out this way?

Heather B.

I couldn't agree with you more, Nick.  It's pathetic.  *sigh*
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

baodur

I agree.Most political leaders are nuts and are craving for power which they get because they think of a stupid reason to attack someone and in war time they get all the power. And it's all legally  :sad: In democracy citizens decide about big things but when it comes to war none is asked

wantsumrice

Well, even if they were to drop the bomb, there isn't a whole lot we can do about it is it  :smile:   With these type of prophesies, I like to believe that whatever we are about to face, we will be ready for when the time comes.

Jenia_San

Well there is plenty to do...
We can run away,
We can pretend it's not there,
We can tell everyone and be responsible for national panic...
Or we can just sit there and eat chips waiting for it happily.

Gandalf

Is Iran really going to drop their bomb on us?

um... get real. they have stayed in power long enough to suggest they are not that stupid. Haven't you learned yet from the Iraq nonsense not to fall for the same story yet again? hm maybe not!

I'm guessing you will be a sucker for the next 'Iran is a clear and present danger and planning to launch an all out attack on the US' style headline, just like the one made up for Iraq. Will some people never learn?

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

no_leaf_clover

Maybe you should get the hell out of Israel, Jenia. I mean, seriously, I don't have anything particular in mind, but Israel isn't exactly the safest country in the world nowadays. If friends and family of mine were sharing my dreams, and they were of that nature, I would be trying to get the hell out.

Speaking a little more scientifically, a psychologist might say that the reason you've all had these dreams is that you share a common fear of nuclear conflict, even if you're not consciously aware of it.

This seems unlikely to me because of the coinciding of dates and details, but that's nonetheless what you'd probably hear: social behavior/thinking common to both the US and Israel.

Quote from: GandalfI'm guessing you will be a sucker for the next 'Iran is a clear and present danger and planning to launch an all out attack on the US' style headline, just like the one made up for Iraq. Will some people never learn?

The propoganda machine is already warming back up. Nukes this time, of course. One'll go off somewhere or something equally traumatic, and then we'll just have to go invade Iran. :(

They have such pretty cities, too. :cry:

That's a so-called "target-rich environment." So many people are dying over there already, can we please leave those people alone? :sad:
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Tombo

Nice pic clover! I'm completly on your and Gandalfs side here.

Although, I must say I found it not to unlikely that sooner or later a A-Bomb is going to fall in that area. There is so much hate around on all sides.
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

Sasuke

Maa, maa...I'd look to North Korea before I looked to Iran. Iran is a fairly civilized country, you know.

Jenia_San

Quote from: SasukeMaa, maa...I'd look to North Korea before I looked to Iran. Iran is a fairly civilized country, you know.
Maybe, but Iran is an ARAB country, while north Korea has nothing against the jews.

CFTraveler

I just saw the news last night about the Hamas party winning the election and how the political situation is and thought of you.  Can you convince your family to come to the US on "vacation" for a bit?  :roll:  :exclamation:

Jenia_San

No. My family never liked the US...
They are considering moving to australia in 2-3 years, though.

CFTraveler

I'll pray that the timeframe is enough! :roll: