News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Radionics machine, Space Time Modulator

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Tahira

O M G - either I'm to ethic or to stupid to sell such boxes - technically I'm skilled enough; probably the second one ...

Projection happens in you mind, so *ANY* object you give the power to do it will do it. May it be a technological gadget or a magic tool, or differently said: there is no difference in "effectiveness" between a block of wood or a plastic box with some knobs on it. The only difference might be that you believe stronger in it when you pay hundreds of bucks for a cheap and amateurish assembled plastic box.

desert-rat

Beero

unless you have the means that buying machines like that to try them out isn't an issue, you might want to check some of charles cosimano (uncle chuckie) manuals and youtube videos which are all available online, if you haven't already.  I think a psionics device could potentially help with ap, although I agree with other posters that it shouldn't be necessary

Xanth

I'm sorry, but I really can't allow this sham of a thread to continue.  LOL

I don't want people coming to the Astral Pulse only to get scammed out of their money.