News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What you want the most

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

When you die and pass over do you believe that you will get what you want the most above all else ?

Nameless

I believe you will discover so much more that the wants you had here will seem childish by comparison.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

Yes.....what you radiate from the mind and heart will be met. - this and so much more comes into play.

Why do you ask, Methen? ( what are your thoughts?

Methen

Quote from: omcasey on September 09, 2021, 17:51:52
Yes.....what you radiate from the mind and heart will be met. - this and so much more comes into play.

Why do you ask, Methen? ( what are your thoughts?
Oh just wanted to get peoples input

omcasey

Do you want to give your own as well?

Methen

Xanth

Quote from: Methen on September 11, 2021, 21:21:52
Not at this time.
Well that's not entirely fair!  :)

To me... when you die, it's like falling asleep into a dream or, the opposite, waking up from a dream.
Falling asleep and waking up are examples of "dying".

Your perspective just changes... permanently though.

I don't think you grasp the concept of living this physical life...
"Do you get what you want"?  What does it mean exactly to "get what you want" - when getting it is as simple as wanting it?  What exactly do you learn from that?  Nothing.
That's the point of this physical reality.  If you want something, you have to work towards it.  Just getting something is meaningless if you didn't work for it in the first place.

Does that make sense?