News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

reasons?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunn

Over the last month i haven't been meditation as hard... but i have been thinking about why things havent clicked with me spiritualy.. and why i have seen things in bits, much like watching a film  but only seen randomn scenes which dont make sense. Which i am sure is a feeling many of you endure also.

I am very patient and am aware you have to go through the "motions" in order to reach a goal. But i then started wondering. What is my goal. why do i meditate. why have i seen/heard/dreamt/felt strange things, some of which come true, boggle the mind or are so mindblowing that the memory of the event is a poor substitute.

Anway I started to wonder if it would matter if i didnt meditate at all and ignored my spiritual side would it go away. OR did i choose to learn all this (again maybe?) when i came here. Or was i even given the choice.

I am just unsure of the reasons for pursuing this path. Which isn't easy, maybe this topic is coming up because I am close to accomplishing something significant.

I am not looking for any validation or a "pep" talk but i would like to see why some of you decided to dedicate so much time to something many people don't acknowledge.

alot of wondering going on aswell ..haha

baodur

well i think i first started because of the feelings the meditation produced in me: calmness, happiness hightend concentration,a comfort no mater how hard it is in life there is something to make things better to make you think positive. honestly when i started meditating my life changed. i was more talkative, open, probably more handsome  :-D  :-D(because no one's handsome when they are deppresed and sad). i don't meditate now  :-) (very rare) i think i want to enjoy my life through earthly sensations a little bit until i dedicate my life to finding out what's beyond this level on which we are now. wow i wrote too much :-) well i hope this answers some of your questions

Stookie

With me it started out of frustration and curiosity. It brought meaning into my life. I feel what I've learned through mediation and AP enriches my daily life immeasurably. My view of reality is constantly changing as reality itself does, where before my view of reality was stagnant, plain, future-less, always trying to compare new things with the past instead of living in the NOW.

I don't have any definite answers of why or how, but I know I'm on the path to figuring it out, and that's what makes it all worth while.

I guess it boils down to your own particular philosophy and how it relates to your view of reality.

WalkerInTheWoods

Go with what you feel is right for you right now. You don't have to meditate all the time if you feel it is not what you should be doing. Sometimes you may feel that meditating is what you should be doing and other times you may feel that you need to be doing something else. It really does not matter what path others have taken, just try to be true to yourself.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.