News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Regarding the threats against the Astral Pulse and its members:

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I wanted to address this quickly for everyone regarding the DDOS, Spam and threats made by a certain member recently.  Adrian is 100% on the case.

It's okay, we have enough moderators constantly on to remove the spam not too long after they're posted.  So please have patience with us while we take care of it.  It will end eventually, but it might be a tad longer while Adrian works out the finalities of the situation at hand.

Buck was banned from here because he was harassing people, lying to everyone (for starters, he's not 33), and was found to be a script-kiddie.  He has no real powers... he hasn't logged any of your IP addresses.  So just to get that out there... the threats he made on the site were hollow.  The DDOS and Spam attacks he's been doing ANYONE can learn to do it within minutes of googling the topics.  Sadly.

Unfortunately, what he doesn't seem to realize is that his DDOS and Spam attacks didn't just take down the Astral Pulse.  It took down all the websites that Adrian hosts on his servers.  And this is the part he should be really afraid of righ tnow: This cost a lot of people a lot of money.  Not to mention that he crossed international boundaries doing this attack. 

So, Buck is now 100% liable for all the money that Adrian and his clients lost due to the server outage he caused... and because we have verbal proof he officially took ownership of it, he's now screwed if Adrian and his clients want to get that money back.  As I said, Buck has absolutely no idea what trouble he's potentially in for.  Thankfully for him, Adrian is probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and won't take action against him unless Buck forces him to.

So to repeat, everyone, your IP addresses and your home addresses are perfectly safe.  :)

majour ka

Dont know what happened, but good work. See you in court buck  :lol:

Szaxx

He'll buck his ideas up.
Hopefully he will not buck himself up in the process.
Lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Jdeadevil

So what about the evil entity forcing him to do it? Does he owe money internationally too? :P

desert-rat

I have this image of one of the mods in a black hood , going about the 4 th dem . ( where ever that is ) doing some thing evil , and making lots of money in the process .  Plez. let me know if I can make lots of money by going about the 4 th. dem. in a black hood. I guess I really did not under stand Buck's post .

Astralzombie

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

desert-rat

Quote from: its_all_bad on April 07, 2013, 22:11:37
I was looking forward to some pizza being delivered.

I forgot that part . My modem is a u.s.b. modem , from cricket , they do not have my home address , so finding me would be a bit hard .      I just hope that Buck deals with  what ever problems he has with out threating others and gets on with life .   

Jdeadevil

Quote from: its_all_bad on April 07, 2013, 22:11:37
I was looking forward to some pizza being delivered.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking, didn't want to cause any more trouble by commenting though. :p

Stillwater

QuoteI was looking forward to some pizza being delivered.

Same.

Especially because I was named one of the targeted parties, lol.

Although that too was probably a very hollow threat.

At least it is now known (mostly by Xanth's all seeing eye and previous research, and some very particular "alternative" spellings) who was likely to have been behind the majority of the attacks.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Xanth