News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remember that war thing?

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

No, surely not. And I thought it was all to do with carrots. How wrong can a person be.

Yours,
Frank

Anonymous

"urge to kill rising... rising... rising..." lol

And that's why I hate capitalism (not to mention the fascism ours is becoming).

kakkarot

and evil gains another small triumph.

~kakkarot

MJ-12

MJ-12

Anonymous

"I have no problem with capitalism, it's the capitalism that's based on a single, undemocratically, centrally controlled fiat currency that I have a problem with. That's nothing but corporate serfdom."

I agree with you, MJ-12, however, I believe that no matter what, there will always be evil people who snake their way into the system and ruin it for everybody else. The only thing evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing. And nothing is something I don't plan on doing.

Nerezza

I guess all the pro-war people have nothing to say.

Im probably the only pro-war person here, so the reason I am not saying anything is:

1) Argueing on the internet is like tennis. It will go back and forth until the spectators realise how boring the sport is and leave, resulting in two people going at each other alone, eventually skills worsen and all that remains are two people fuming in a room in which everyone else has already left(My apology to the tennis players out there).

2) I've already annoyed plenty of people on this messageboard, i'd like the rest of my posts to be of the non-debating type.

3) My computer is running a cpu temp of approx. 80c. In short I don't think it could handle another debate.

I will say one thing, the article is essentially true. Minus the exagerations and drama of course.

Anonymous

It is quite hard for many to accept the pro-war attitude with the surrounding information. Personally, I am so confused by information these days that I can no longer say for sure whether I am sane or insane. I have no proof of anything except for what I feel in my heart, and what I feel is based on what information I have come across. Consider the Matrix, for example. Neo was essentially a brain in a vat (by the way, I highly recommend reading the essays on this website: http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_cmp/phi.html as it is related to what I am trying to say. By the way, I am aware of the irony that I am posting a source of information, but I am talking about how I feel, not so much actual facts). Neo was a brain in a vat hooked up to a machine that was telling him he lived in the year 1999. What he found out was that the world was nothing like he had experienced it. It wasn't even the year 1999. Anyway, right now we're in such confusing times. How can we be sure that any side of any debate in the media isn't trying to brainwash us? How can we trust that everything is okay? Nerezza is pro-war because of what he/she believes and the information she was given. I am anti-war for the same reasons. Neither side can say who is right because who knows where that information came from? Just because information comes from a credible source does not mean it is always true. That's why I have dismissed much of the information out there. I am so totally confused by all the different sources that I don't know who to believe or what side to pick. The only thing I can do is help those who I think need my help. Spiritual advancement and psychic training are the only way out of this mess. One must learn to communicate with the spirits and get information from them. No one can prove anything to anyone else, and so therefore, everyone must work for themselves in these ways, and pray for guidance.

There is a sickening feeling in the air worldwide right now, and I don't know what it is, but it's there. Can anyone else sense it? Someone posted something about a month ago about people acting strangely recently, as if preoccupied by some kind of anxiety.

Nerezza, speak your mind. I've read your posts and can see your viewpoints about war (at least this one), even if I may not necessarily agree with it. I was once pro-war back in high school, but probably for the wrong reasons.

As of late I have seen something dark from some people I know. It scares me. I have also seen such good from everything. I think the government abuses its power, and I don't think that I should be governed by laws. I think I should be governed by my morals. I think I should govern myself and act honorably and do what I believe is right. I believe we should all exercise our free will to help each other, legal or not.

People are so afraid to help these days, because they are afraid to get sued by the very people they help. Let's say, for example, that you go to help a victim who has just been trapped by falling debris, either from a collapsed building or falling rock from a cliff, or whatever. Suppose their arm is really mangled and they need medical attention ASAP. Now suppose you don't have a cell phone on you, and you need to get this person to the hospital. You've got a car, and you drive them there. Despite your best efforts to deliver the patient in the fastest, speediest way possible, the doctor tells you that if you were five minutes earlier, they could have saved his arm, but now must remove it. Now, when that person gets out of the hospital, how do you suppose they're going to be feeling about losing their arm, and finding out they got there only five minutes too late? I think they're probably going to need a scapegoat, and look who we have here... You. They'd probably be sending their lawyer to contact you.

Now, the other school of thought on this is that, regardless of whether they sue you or not, you feel you have to help them. You can't leave a person to die, no matter how rotten they may be. There's no way of telling with a perfect stranger. So, do you take the risk or don't you?

MJ-12

Tom

In "Atlas Shrugged" society is described as crumbling, halted by government directives and looting. The average person is scared and the terror is more so for being indistinct and unknowable. By the end of the book, however, all had been made clear. By then it had been too late for the average person.

Still, I do not feel bothered by the goings on of the majority. It is not part of my life, somehow.

Tisha

Folks, what goes around, comes around. Or what comes around, goes around.  Whatever.

For instance, think about the old Roman Empire.  They used to be hot stuff over there.  Today, Rome is just a place to visit the Vatican, see some paintings, and perhaps get a good cup of espresso.  I read an article on how the birth rate in Italy is declining  - - - at least in the countryside - - - because Italian women don't want to marry Italian men (they prefer foreigners, who treat them with respect instead of like their mothers), and 20% of the men visit a prostitute every week because they can't get a date.

So!  Wait a few hundred years, and America will end up like Rome . . . a shadow of it's former self.  It will go from screwing the rest of the world to . . . not being to get a date at all.  

Patience, patience folks . . . we have eternity.
Tisha

Anonymous

I think I'll just go to Rome and marry an Italian woman. Life in Rome doesn't sound so bad if you're a foreigner [:D]

Anonymous

Plus, Italy has already learned its lesson in fascism, unlike the U.S.

MJ-12