News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remodeling

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

LOL. it was going slow as molasses for me..maybe that's how he read it? 
That's great Nay, lol....

I did not realize it might travel at different speeds depending on browser or connection! For me it is only visible at all for around .2 secs

And what, was mrgreen too racist? He shaved his head!  :-)
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

cainam_nazier

:? :? :? :?

QuoteIf you can read this que then your accomodational muscles are well developed

...copy...note pad....patse...read...

I guess they're not.
But my brain works good enough to figure out the easy way to read it.  :evil:

Stillwater

Quote...copy...note pad....patse...read...

I guess they're not.
But my brain works good enough to figure out the easy way to read
it. 

lol- I did not intend it to read as a scientific if >> then statement.....

Read: barring some technical issue slowing down the browser, or getting around the intended viewing mode, being able to read the text as it is designed to run on the forums suggest developed accomodational muscles, lol....

I was not trying to insult other's intelligence by saying there were not other ways to read it 8-)

GANAMOHA

it definetly was not moving slow when I read it. However when I read it I could only pick up about 2 words at a time then able to peice it together. if was more difficult to read with 4 of them right next to eachother.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

cainam_nazier

QuoteQuote
...copy...note pad....patse...read...

I guess they're not.
But my brain works good enough to figure out the easy way to read
it. 

lol- I did not intend it to read as a scientific if >> then statement.....

Read: barring some technical issue slowing down the browser, or getting around the intended viewing mode, being able to read the text as it is designed to run on the forums suggest developed accomodational muscles, lol....

I was not trying to insult other's intelligence by saying there were not other ways to read it

It was almost an automatic responce.  Brain said don't bother...cut/paste.    Plus anytime some one presents the challange I feel obligated to find a way.  You know compition being what it is and all.  That and the whole alpha male syndrom.

GANAMOHA

well there is also finding the alternative way but choosing instead to find out the way intended
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Stillwater

QuotePlus anytime some one presents the challange I feel obligated to find a way.  You know compition being what it is and all.  That and the whole alpha male syndrom.

Not necessarily something I would label as a bad trait; many advances in engineering, physics, medicine, and technology have resulted from inquisitive people taking on difficult challenges.