News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Couldn't figure out where to put this.

Previous topic - Next topic

steveb

Greetings Cainam, dont have any anwers, but what a great idea the webcam, I wonder if you could you link in some form of audible signalinng device,..... the webcam picks up activity,  the device ( ie: "a bell" , light ) gives a subliminal cue.

Regards Steve

Tom

A quiet voice saying "this is a dream" might be helpful, too. So how would it be arranged to have the camera trigger the recording?

cainam_nazier

I think that I might try that because the cam that I got plays a "ding" when it activates on motion.  It can be changed to any sound.  I will give it a try.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

cainam_nazier

Well I switched it to tell myself to remember.  But I think it would be better if I had a different recording since my voice comes across rather rough.  But the results were a little better.  I still don't remember anything but I seem to not move around as much.

Any other suggestions for phrases that may help?

David Rogalski

cainam_nazier

I purchased a web cam the other day for one reason alone.  I wanted to find out what I was doing at night while trying to sleep.

I have been getting hints that I might be a sleep walker.  Things being moved in the room, wakeing up more tired than when I went to bed, and generally not dreaming or remembering dreams.

So like I said, I went out and bought a webcam by Logitech.  I picked that one because it has a motion senor on it.I have been using it since sunday while I sleep and meditate.

I woke up rather tired and unrested today.  I could not recall any dreams so I do not think that I had one.  I went on to check the footage.  There were 34 detections of movement through the recorded time.  4 of which were me getting ready for bed and waking up.  So that leaves with 30.  As I watched them I never did get out of bed but I tossed all night long.  At one point there was constant movment for over 2 mins.

Now the night before I went to sleep listening to one of the programs I got.   I slept for 2 hours and didn't move.  I woke up to take the head phones off and slept the rest of the night with out moving.  I also had at least one dream that I am aware of.  

Does anyone know why this is?  Or better why a person can thrash so violently and continuosly in bed and stay asleep and not recall anything, not even a dream?  I know a person can often project and not remember the porjection or dreaming but can the body move around so much during projection?

Answers would help a lot.  Thanks.

David Rogalski