News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reverse Speach "Phenomenon"

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashfo

Inguma,

lately I have been incredibly busy... lots of relatives in hospital, stepdads 50th coming up, rockquest tommorow, ski seaons bout to start.. everything happens at once... :P

I did have time to watch and tape the "did we really land on the moon" documentary. What I'm most excited about however is that I have about 5 or 6mins of speech from a NASA spokesman :)

Perhaps Sunday I'll have some time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."

Ashfo

bitsmart, where did you learn how  to practise harmonics?

All of the sites ive visited are pay :(

- Ashfo

"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."

Qui-Gon Jinn

Any of you heard about that?
 I hadn´t uptil to yesterday, at first I thought to myself this has to be all R-U-B-B-I-S-H, now I am not at all that confident....   after hearing two Jeff Rense radio programs on the subject...   I won´t go into explanation here of what RS is but if you have 2½-3 hours at disposal, listen to this broadcast; http://events.yahoo.com/shows/endoftheline/9707/end0722.ram
 Absolutely fascinating!!!    If you do listen to it, and don´t shut it down after just the first 5 mins, be sure to tell me what you think about it........   call me crazy but there has to be something to this I feel....

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -