The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 26, 2021, 18:08:11

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reverse Speach "Phenomenon"  (Read 13159 times)
Ashfo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2002, 07:17:44 »

Inguma,

lately I have been incredibly busy... lots of relatives in hospital, stepdads 50th coming up, rockquest tommorow, ski seaons bout to start.. everything happens at once... Tongue

I did have time to watch and tape the "did we really land on the moon" documentary. What I'm most excited about however is that I have about 5 or 6mins of speech from a NASA spokesman Smiley

Perhaps Sunday I'll have some time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
Ashfo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2002, 08:47:18 »

bitsmart, where did you learn how  to practise harmonics?

All of the sites ive visited are pay Sad

- Ashfo

"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2002, 08:47:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Qui-Gon Jinn
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2002, 23:37:09 »

Any of you heard about that?
  I hadnīt uptil to yesterday, at first I thought to myself this has to be all R-U-B-B-I-S-H, now I am not at all that confident....   after hearing two Jeff Rense radio programs on the subject...   I wonīt go into explanation here of what RS is but if you have 2―-3 hours at disposal, listen to this broadcast; http://events.yahoo.com/shows/endoftheline/9707/end0722.ram
  Absolutely fascinating!!!    If you do listen to it, and donīt shut it down after just the first 5 mins, be sure to tell me what you think about it........   call me crazy but there has to be something to this I feel....

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: