News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Rtz

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachael Hicks

I've been involuntarily projecting since childhood, but I seem to be stuck in rtz. I've read on a couple of different forums that you can get to different 'areas'  by letting your vibrations build up then you rocket to different 'areas'. What if you don't have vibrations? The only thing I get is a weird low hum right before I plop out. There's only so many places you can go in the rtz till your bored. Anybody else experience this and what have they done to get out of the rtz? Any answers will be greatly appreciated... Thanks :?
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Lionheart

Just create an intent to see something outside of this realm. Tell yourself, "Ok, I have experienced the RTZ, now I am ready to search for new horizons".

Many people report that they don't feel vibrations at all. So, awaiting them definitely won't work for you.

I myself experience violent vibrations before "take off". It's akin to the shaking of a rocket before it launches, lol.

Just asking this question here should show that you are ready to see anew!  :-)

Ask and you shall receive!  :wink:

Lionheart

Another thing I just thought of is that we get many people that report experiencing something outside of this Realm by Phasing instead of using the conventional "climbing out of the body" technique.

I have found in the past that when I tried to "climb out of the body", I ended up being in the vicinity of my body, aka RTZ. When I Phase it's almost always going to bring me to another Realm, unless I have a strong intent to see something in the RTZ.

EscapeVelocity

Like Lionheart said, I think creating the proper "intent" is very important, and then trying different ways to express or communicate that intent until you find what works best for you.

You might just express it telepathically when in the RTZ, direct it to your higher self, a guide or a helper.

Another way is to fly straight up into space or at a 45 degree angle. At some point you will transition, the difficulty being maintaining your lucidity and focus. You might experience a clickout and lose focus momentarily or you may lose the whole thing (what usually happens to me!). But it works for some people.

What works most often for me is to become aware of, and look for anything that might serve as a"portal". This can be a doorway, a window, a picture or a mirror. Express your intent to move to a higher vibrational realm as you move into and through the portal. Again maintaining or regaining your awareness may take some time and practice; the higher plane you find yourself in will require an adjustment of your consciousness and understanding of the new senses to be developed and exercised.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Rachael Hicks

Thanks I really appreciate all your answers and believe I will try all of them :-D
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Astralzombie

I am of the belief that we are not actually leaving our bodies but one thing that I have noticed is that when I have an RTZ experience, it is always after I do a roll out. In other words, it appears as if I have actually separated from my body.

When I visit other places or planes as they say, I always just seem to gain my awareness and realize that I'm not in Kansas anymore. RTZ experiences are great for people who are looking for validations but after a few, most of us just accept that something incredible is really happening and want to move on to the fun stuff.

I only experience the vibrations about 30% of the time so I would say that are definitely not a prerequisite for non-RTZ projections. Like Lion said, create the intent to go somewhere else. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Rachael Hicks

Thanks astralzombie, I've only rolled out a dozen or so times usually I float up or mostly I just sit up. I've tried different exit methods but I'm still stuck in the room I fell asleep in  :x     Well with the exception that a light that was on when I dozed off is now off, but everything is pretty much the same. I tried to rocket myself up once and I'm pretty sure I landed in the middle of the ocean, or the clouds. Nothing made sense and couldn't get my bearings and Everything looked exactly the same. I find I pop out every night but anymore I'm just too bored to sit up so I will myself back. I just want to explore like almost everybody here does, I've read people go to the moon, to beautiful gardens, beaches etc... I can never be normal or I'm just too normal and my imagination sucks lol :cry:

Szaxx

Hey Rachel, stop the self doubt and putting yourself in a losers mindset. You WILL do this one way or another.
Firstly Escape Velocity gave some really good pointers. I used these in the early 70's and KNOW they work well. My favourite is the mirror.
It's simple too.
Firstly get out where there's ideally a large mirror. Stand infront and see your reflection, as you watch it KNOW you're going to pass into it and through to another nice sunny place for example.
Then KNOW your reflected image will fade slightly or even dissapear. As it starts to change you KNOW the glass surface is going to turn into water. It will stay in place defying gravity so expect this. Look carefully at the surface by getting very close to it. You may see ripples appear too. Put one finger into the water and then follow through with the rest of you. It will have a strange sensation of being dry water, as you pass through you should see the place light up infront of you. On occasion you walk a few feet into a darkness before seeing the new location.
The zooming up at 45degrees is a common one. You need to fly at incredible speed then you appear in the astral as a result. Its like a ride in the Delorian from back to the future. Lol
Try these and let us all know.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

EscapeVelocity

Rachael, it also occurs to me to mention that it is much easier to visit a person rather than a place or a thing. All three can be visited, it's just that early on it is much more simple to "home in" on another person's energy signature or their ident as Monroe called it. So, anyone you have a special fondness for, or at least some good experience with, the connection is easier to establish. You could try for a connection to a deceased relative or someone still living. Just think of their energy, how you feel around each other, and take that feeling through a portal along with the intent to go to them.

As for places, pick one that has special, personal significance for you: your childhood home, school, family vacation house, the beach you had a great time at, etc. Make it a happy place.

Don't think of this in physical terms, like climbing in the car and driving to Chicago. You are attempting to establish an energetic connection between the energy here (you) and some form of energy there (person, place or thing). So it's helpful to know the energies involved. When the connection is established it's like a rubber-band effect and it's as if you are pulled there.

Wherever you end up may be the RTZ version of it, or a personal astral version of it, but at least you will be out of your house. And at that time you should have a small epiphany that you can now go wherever you would like! So shoot up in the sky or look for another portal. Express your intent and GO!!

Have fun!!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

CFTraveler

Rachael, I didn't even read everyone's answers so I'm sorry if someone said this already- if you're in the RTZ and want to have a different type of experience, focus on something that 'doesn't belong' and go towards and through it, and you will probably find yourself in an astral environment.
Sometimes these look like the RTZ but they're not, and after a while the quality of the experience will change and you'll realize it.
Why?

Rachael Hicks

Thanks for your replies, I'll try them and will let you know the results. I think the hardest thing for me to do is realize I can go to other places, I need to believe. I'll work on it lol :-D

Astralzombie

CFT's post reminded me of another point. I usually encounter beings that appear to be human in every way and most of the environments that I am also appear to be earth like so I usually ASSUME that I am in an Earthly plane but this does not mean it is true. So be careful of assumptions as I am always guilty of making them during my projections.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain