News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Russian Girl Claims She Has X-Ray Vision

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackstream

Unless the sun is lying, I don't think the girl can do what she did.  If this story is true, could it perhaps be related to the "third eye" which would be percieved as vision?  I know that from hearing from people like beavis that you can get "inside" containers by going through the astral through a hole so to speak, so maybe her eye is looking through the astral, through a hole in their phsyical body and into the bones?

Seems farfetched, but you never know.
There is no spoon

FistOfFury

Haha I was thinking the same thing, maybe the accident helped unlock her third eye in a wierd freakish way and now she can see through flesh! yuck! [xx(]

clandestino

Well, she was on a day-time tv programme over here a few days ago. I didn't see the show, but apparently she identified that the male host had an enlarged pancreas and the female co-host had blood flow problems around her knee. Both were later confirmed to be correct and the hosts maintain that she couldn't have known about these ailments !
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Aries

Actually there was a Topic about this already... but anyways.
I think that its true, and she can see it. Although why only in the day Im not sure. But its pretty cool.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

MJ-12

Another nail in the coffin for materialism.

NEone

while it may not be x-ray vision in the superman sense of the word, it still sounds pretty amazing. People's brains seem to interpret clairvoyent(sp) knowledge in different ways. While see physically sees the organs and tissue, someone else who has this gift might see it as a set of words, or as symbols or whatnot. I think it's just her brain's way of dealing with higher knowledge =)

FistOfFury

By LUCY HAGAN

THE SUN has brought the incredible X-ray eyes girl to Britain and seen her amazing powers at first hand.

Russian Natasha Demkina, 17, has stunned doctors in her home country with her ability to see medical conditions inside people.

We flew her 1,500 miles to London to demonstrate her extraordinary powers on Sun reporter Briony Warden, who suffered multiple injuries when she was knocked down by a car in October last year.

She is still recovering from the hit-and-run and uses crutches or a wheelchair to get around

http://www.sciscoop.com/story/2004/1/28/18473/1983
Go to above link for rest of story

What do you think? Is it a scam or is it for real? Let's say she actually does have x-ray vision, how would that be possible?