News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST)

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Okay, who's up for chatting Saturday evenings from about 7 until?
I figure it might be worth the effort to get anyone here who can make it.
If the time don't fit we can work on that.

Cheers! Got the cookies in the oven :-o
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

EscapeVelocity

Don't have much time tonight, important fishing work to do in the morning.

An important existential/spiritual question...think EV, think...okay

What kind of cookies?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Plume

Eh ! i got a link for anyone that would like to come and join Casey on her Galactic forum. i will join because i enjoy her work and could be also a more personal place if you like to check it out .

Nameless

Mint chocolate chip of course. Warm and gooey going down leaving a cool minty afterglow on the tongue.
Hope those fish are biting for ya EV. If not try peanut butter, lol.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Link us up Plume. How's Casey doing?

Plume

she is having incredible fun with her crystal

Plume

i am trying to send here it so we can try the chat room it may be easer then this slow process

Plume

Plume

I am thinking of sending a note to Bee from the EIC to ask if he would like to join also .

Nameless

This wouldn't be so slow if....

doing fine just bored out of my skull

Plume

:-D is this faster then chat rooms because its painful

Nameless

chat rooms are typically much faster, more conversational. With enough people it can be a downright circus.

Plume

yup it can be much better to find that place and make it a saturday event

Plume

How about looking into this one because Casey was so happy to know that some others would join , more private and it could be a place to journal with experienced explorer like the only one that still are active here. not that I want to take the crowds and lead them out of this great friendship place but chatting on facebook is way faster and easy. This is not Facebook though which is so much more full of other things that really I don't need or do not want to focus on. so convenient though

Plume

Lets do that again, I have to go...

EscapeVelocity

"Bored out of your skull"...? Again, a form of OBE... :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

SmartAss!! But I can't say you're wrong, LOL

Stillwater

Where are you guys chatting... is the IRC channel up again?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Plume

What is the IRC, that would be nice. Chat room is faster then this for sure.

Nameless

I'm not sure exactly where the chat is, haven't been there yet. It should be somewhere on the link Plume posted. I've run out of time tonight.

We were hoping to get some casual and fun interaction going here on Saturday nights.

Plume

Nameless

Well it's approximately 7pm EST so checking in to see if anyone is here wanting to chat. I couldn't find a chat link on Casey's link just another forum much like this one. Maybe I got it wrong. Anyway If no one shows up in the next few minutes I'll go away and come back in about an hour or so. Hope to see you then,

urshebear

Why not get a whatsapp or messenger group going?