News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

synchronicity

Previous topic - Next topic

distant bell

Synchronisity- well it is when things happen in a way that is beyond coincidence.. or to many coinciedences to be coincidenc!

Some belive that this kind of things can help to show you that what you are doing is the right thing, that you are "on to soemthing big".
If you think about something, for example -should I take this new job?-
and then something happens that gives you a answer to the question.
Perhaps some old friend you havn´t talked to in a loong time phones you and starts talking about things concerning the the area of the job you think about..
or perhaps you stumble into a book about that kind of profession out of pure accident.. or soemthing else happens that in a strange way indicates that it is the right thing to do to take the new job.

The point is this, the synchronistic things that happen can help to indicate if a thing is right or not, or just give a maigcal toucht to life. It is said that many times people on the magical path just stumble over the things they need in exactly the right moment. It might be people or books or whatever.

If one learns to look for these things in everyday life, they are supposed to
become more frequent. They are like a form of intuition. or rather - you
use your intuition to get them. You might even use prayer I guess, and get your answer in the form of some thing that happens that has a great importance to you- that at once gives you an anwser to your question.

The thing that happens to you might seem trivial to others, but as long as it is in conformity with your symbolic language it´s the only  thing that matters.
If it has a great meaning to you, and in some way gives you a hunch about your current life situation

Dose this mad uniteligable mad babble make any sense? -
If not I will try to write a new clearer post on the subject.

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

cainam_nazier

I think I got you.  So as with most things it is all in what you read into it. (basically)  If you think it means nothing than it is all, but on the other hand.  There is as you stated the myths or legends about mages who never seem to need anything or rather look for anything because everything that they need is some what given to the at the appointed time.

I do believe that things happen for a reason but just not so frequently.

I think I will yet again in my life try to pay a little more attention to detail.

But pondering back on every thing with in the last couple of months it is mildly amusing on how things fit together.

I had a few experiences in the past.  Recently things started back up.  Then I begain to willfully persue them.  Then a blockage, I was stuck and did not know where to turn.  It was then that I heard Mr. Bruce on the Art Bell Show.  That lead me here, and to NEW.  Things progress further and another wall shows up.  Start looking into other Psi related tasks.  End up getting several good links from this forum.  Work progresses more.  Started looking into Hemi-Sync and like programs.   End up with more links and ideas from this forum.  Make some major progress in a short time.  See odd vision/entity in room, no explination, passed off as imagination.  Then acrticle on basic self defense is posted.  Continueing further had very strong meditation session, I could see smoke and all but nothing burning.  Slightly wigged stopped for a day.  Article about very similar experience is posted in OOBE forum.

Too many odd ties almost like something is pushing me in this direction.  But for what end?

"When the student is ready the teacher will reveal himself."

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

distant bell

David-

"So as with most things it is all in what you read into it."

No. I don´t think that anybody beliving in the phenomenon of
synchronicity would agree on that. They would say that it
is a real phenomenon- that the things actually show themselfe
for the purpuess  of givning you information, that it works through
the intuitive part of the mind.. of course you could stil choose to
ignore it- You can choose to ignore the traffic light too of course!
But that would be just plain stupid I guess...

But point is this- in some mysticall way you actually are in a tight
webb/ mesh with al around you, and thus with your thoughts atract
things around you.. and so the synchronistic fenomenon arises from
this interconecctedness with the things around.

Of course that is what the people whoe belive in it says...
I think there is a realy danger in going around and looking for
these events- some people really se omens in everything!

I personally belive in it to soem extent. At least the subconsiouss
has the possibility to give information by interpretationg the things
around oneselfe with the symoblic language- but then again, this
could be done through dreams to.

But, yeah I belive in synchronistic happenings, but I really don´t
go around looking for them.

Bless ya!

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

ralphm

syncronicity has been a good OBE stimulator for me. seems like I had my experienceswere before or after art bell interviewed OBE people. the best one was a couple days before Robert Bruce"s, i drifted up through my daughters room above mine, saw the light fixture on the ceiling and thought that was my cue to authenticate/remember the experience. next day when i recalled it i was bummed because the ligh fixture in my OBE was different  from the one that is actually there. It was not till robert talked about the interplay of the subconcious and the alice in wonderland effect that i understood what had happened.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Tia

Synchronicity is confirmation.  It's always amazing.

Some time ago I got into dream interpretation, I posted on the dream forum about a particular dream I had that involved a Formula 1 racing car.  After a lot of help with the interpretation it turned out that, and to cut a long story short, I had found the 'winning formula' for helping me discover myself.  Anyway the synchronicities started soon after.  Can you imagine my surprise when I passed a 'Formula 1' car while driving to the supermarket?  (Isn't it illegal to drive one of those things on the main road?) - now you dont see that every day!  Next day I went into a stationers to buy a notebook and the only ones they had at this particular Stationers - were Farrari notebooks with various 'Formula 1' cars on the covers!  The day after that, my partner opens the mail and says we had been invited to a party by a particular person who bores me to death so before he could continue to tell me about this invite I said "No, I am definately not going" - until he mentions that the party is for the launch of a 'Formula 1' magazine!!!  Of course I went to that party - the thing is, I didn't have to follow the synchronicities, there was no point in me going to this party and I was bored, but just to make note of them.  People do make the mistake of thinking they are clues to follow - I dont think they are.  What they are is confirmation that something you are doing in your life is right for you.  

cainam_nazier

Tia,
 I think you just read the last one wrong that's all.  If you had not said no prior to the "Formula 1" thing showing up then you should have gone but it was more like it was there saying trust you instincts rather than you need to go to this.  But hind sight is 20/20 eh.

I also thin that you are correct in the confirmation part.  Since I have been seeing this more and always after something happens they seem more like clues saying "hey, now you understand."  or  "See, this is your path, you made your choice, it's not that hard now is it."   I have been starting to see them as a way or marking things that need more investigation.  

"At the end of the hall there are two doors.  How will you choose which one to go through?"

David Rogalski

bitsmart

Just for another little piece of synchronicity, when my copy of AD arrived in the mail, I went to my leasing office to pick it up. I was waiting in the lobby and I heard Men At Work - A Land Down Under playing on the radio. Ha!

Basically, the amount of synchronicity in your life relates to your spiritual development/connection with the world around you. Synchronistic events are part of what I call 'loose destiny.' I see destiny as not being exactly planned out, but more like guidelines, with points that must be touched on.

I think the other posts before this summed it up pretty well. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -

cainam_nazier

I relocated this because it was tacked on to one of the posted articles and I didn't want to continue the thread there.

I had originally said that it was weird that every time I experience something there seems to be an article posted a day or two later containing the very same elements and most of the time the only knowlage I have of the situation is my experience.

Bismart replied with the following.

cainam, this phenomenon was titled 'synchronicity' by Carl Jung. Synchronicity is an interconnected overabundance of what we call 'coincidences' in your life. The truth is, there's no such thing as coincidence. Things are connected on a far deeper level than most people realize. Seeing this in your life is a good thing.

bitsmart -

so on that note,

So what does that mean?  Why is that a good thing?  I mean what use is it?  Because I seemed to be synched up pretty well with the forum should I put in my app to be an administrator? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>    No offense but your answer just kinda left me hanging.  Need more input.

David Rogalski