News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seriously what happens to us when we die???

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedeekin

Oh... I can assure you Xanth has a brain. It's in his skull. It's very real. It's sort of a light to dark beige colour and all wrinkly. If you removed it.. to us he would cease to exist in this reality as Xanth... we would be left with a decomposing lump of cerebral matter that would rot faster than every other organ he has. he however wouldn't cease to exist from his Point of View.

Why? Because the brain is just an operating metaphor that exists in this simulated reality so that he can be an avatar like the rest of us... who are coincidentally in the same situation.

What's the point of existing?

If we didn't exist in a constrained reality that has others to interact with in a 'real' way.. we wouldn't learn or evolve as an awareness. The point of existing is to exist. Imagine if we all just existed as one big amorphous blob of consciousness all at once and all as one. We wouldn't get anywhere.

Now.. split that amorphous blob into minute separately interacting units that have the illusion of individuality. Now you are existing as one unit able to learn from mistakes and experience an existence. The brain can be also seen as a decoding device that allows you to interact with other decoding devices. But these decoding devices are as illusionary as a computer simulated brain would be in a computer game character.

Hope you didn't mind me answering that Xanth.  :lol:

Mr.Flip

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 03, 2013, 07:26:12
But these decoding devices are as illusionary as a computer simulated brain would be in a computer game character.

thats a nice way of putting it
(!)Spark it up

Xanth

Steel Hawk

Answer: Nobody living knows.

We can only make educated guesses based on assumptions.

Here's mine, I'm not dead so I can't say it's at all accurate but from my research and personal experiences this is what I believe to be the most sensible guess.

1) Death causes the pineal gland to dump it's stores of DMT causing a powerful hallucination of leaving the body and having an OBE or NDE. DMT itself might be something akin to the Matrix's blue pill that disrupts the carrier wave in Neo. Having both a biological effect and a spiritual one.

2) The etheric double is located on the RTZ or physical world, attached and feeding off the corpse. Eventually it will run out of energy and the projection will destabilize causing the double to fade away. If the remains are buried this will happen after 3-5 days. Any projection destabilization will cause the double to return to the vicinity of the corpse, but not inside it -- just closer to the source of energy or the silver cord. If the corpse is burned and turned to ash then a massive amount of life force will be instantly absorbed by the double often overloading it and raising it's vibration instantly to a higher astral plane, where it will fade away from the etheric.

3) At this point in either case, eventually when the life force is used up the double will fade away on some level of the astral. The ego blacks out and goes unconscious with the "higher self" at this point taking over. The "higher self" then takes pieces of the former ego as well as former past incarnations ego's and inserts them into a new double which then goes into a new body, the process repeats it self.

Some rare things can happen along the way. If the newly disincarnate ego double learns how to draw energy off of the living or other sources of power then it's possible that it won't "fade out". From this point it can become into many things. But generally it slowly loses pieces of itself over time. It might even forget that it's dead, or on the darker side might become a shadow person from repeatedly feeding off any emotions it can find. And in so few cases that it's not worth mention it may take over another body, assuming in real life it spent years of training in OBEs and other magical practices. Even rarer than all these one who is at one with this "higher self" will choose what he/she wishes to do, it could be to reincarnate again to help others or move on to a different or new energy system.

None of this is dogma, but it's the best guess I can make.

Xanth

*raises hand*

I KNOW... I just have no way to prove it to you as it's a personal truth.

M4RT1N

Quote from: Xanth on February 04, 2013, 17:35:40
*raises hand*

Ok tell us what happens when we die

Xanth

Quote from: M4RT1N on February 04, 2013, 17:43:11
Ok tell us what happens when we die
You turn into a pink marshmellow with yellow chocolate chips all over it.  :)

Lionheart

Quote from: Xanth on February 04, 2013, 18:34:31
:-D  :lol:  :-D

Mini stapler

*raises hand*

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was so tempted to bite, but my spidey senses saw that one coming!  :lol: :lol:

Mr.Flip

how bout "From the chaos you emerged and back to the chaos you will go" :-o???
(!)Spark it up

Lionheart

Quote from: Mr.Flip on February 04, 2013, 22:25:23
how bout "From the chaos you emerged and back to the chaos you will go" :-o???
how about "From the light you emerged and back to the light you will go"  :-o???

Bedeekin

How about this pink marshmallow with yellow chocolate chips all over it?

It's a revelation.

M4RT1N

You turn into a pink marshmellow with yellow chocolate chips all over it.  :)

ORLY  :-o

Genie

You don't go anywhere.  The imagery around you changes into another version of you, that you already are.  So you merely carry on in another dream, in the very same non-place, sts.  As far as the body goes, it never was physical in the first place, but the illusion of physical reality goes on dreaming that something must be done to the body.

Autopsies are expensive so unless there's a good reason to believe that your body was murdered, etc., they're not going to bother with it.  Your body will be put six feet under, unless you have chosen cremation.  Thankfully, you are not your body.

Steel Hawk

*raises hand*

Seriously. I can't believe you seriously said that.  :?

If the information on the Pulse eventually becomes a dogmatic belief system then this is all for nothing. You just said what every religious zealot has said to me my entire life.

What experience have you had that I haven't that would make you feel like you KNOW there's life after death? I would think that any reason you give me there is also an equally simple scientific reason that has nothing to do with anything mystical. I admit that I tend to believe a lot of mystical things but also realize I'm emotionally invested in this and there COULD be other answers than just the obvious way I perceive things. We are so small and know so little. Science with religion is the only way.

Edit: AH der der I just read page 3...  :-P

Mr.Flip

(!)Spark it up

Xanth

Quote from: Steel Hawk on February 05, 2013, 11:21:17
Seriously. I can't believe you seriously said that.  :?

If the information on the Pulse eventually becomes a dogmatic belief system then this is all for nothing. You just said what every religious zealot has said to me my entire life.

What experience have you had that I haven't that would make you feel like you KNOW there's life after death? I would think that any reason you give me there is also an equally simple scientific reason that has nothing to do with anything mystical. I admit that I tend to believe a lot of mystical things but also realize I'm emotionally invested in this and there COULD be other answers than just the obvious way I perceive things. We are so small and know so little. Science with religion is the only way.

Edit: AH der der I just read page 3...  :-P
I was kind of kidding when I made that post... I do *KNOW* that consciousness exists after this physical body dies... and to add something, I don't "feel" like I know... I *KNOW* I know.  But as I said, it's a knowing which I have zero proof for beyond the scope of my entire non-physical experience.

How?  Basically, it's the sum of all my experiences and everything I've 'discovered' from my non-physical explorations.

For example, I no longer view this physical reality as being such.  I see this as just another "non-physical" reality... it's a more stable reality because of the many consciousnesses that share in its creation.  That concept, in itself, makes 'death' in this physical reality meaningless.

In any case, I have a much different outlook on this "world" than probably 95%+ of the people here.  It includes the "personal knowing" that there is life continues just fine after this meat popsicle we call a physical body withers and dies.

Mr.Flip

Quote from: Xanth on February 06, 2013, 19:11:06
For example, I no longer view this physical reality as being such.  I see this as just another "non-physical" reality... it's a more stable reality because of the many consciousnesses that share in its creation.  That concept, in itself, makes 'death' in this physical reality meaningless.
be it true then does that mean we need a majority people who will never discover or event want to gain more knowledge and truth, to live there happy, ironic, and fixed lives so that it can sustain the massive unsettled frontier of the universe???

P.s our bodies arent just meat popscicles, everything has reason and if u are well aware of the pupose for the actual physcial body then u should hold those reasons sacred and understand to treat these places and times special because your 95% of the population will only be able to interact with you and gain so much until they are well inevitably Dead (just the body)
(!)Spark it up

Lionheart

Quote from: Mr.Flip on February 06, 2013, 21:14:26
be it true then does that mean we need a majority people who will never discover or event want to gain more knowledge and truth, to live there happy, ironic, and fixed lives so that it can sustain the massive unsettled frontier of the universe???

P.s our bodies arent just meat popscicles, everything has reason and if u are well aware of the pupose for the actual physcial body then u should hold those reasons sacred and understand to treat these places and times special because your 95% of the population will only be able to interact with you and gain so much until they are well inevitably Dead (just the body)
Unfortunately yes, 95% of the world right now is very happy with their current mindset. Everyday more and more distractions are created via technology to get people further and further away from opening up their minds to their higher beings.

We at this Forum are very few, with a very small, if not non existent voice.  :-(

Our " MeatPopsicles" were made like this so we can interact with everything in this waking reality. That's the sole purpose, plain and simple.

enlightnd

Quote from: Lionheart on February 06, 2013, 23:57:39
Unfortunately yes, 95% of the world right now is very happy with their current mindset. Everyday more and more distractions are created via technology to get people further and further away from opening up their minds to their higher beings.

We at this Forum are very few, with a very small, if not non existent voice.  :-(

Our " MeatPopsicles" were made like this so we can interact with everything in this waking reality. That's the sole purpose, plain and simple.

LOL MEATPOPSICLES!  muahahahhaha, I believe this also, But we will grow.. slowly, I'm sure theres plenty of others that are not on any forum, just keeping it to there self. I get exited thinking about the day this starts becoming news worthy and people are actually willing to talk about it sensibly on t.v in an open manner not mocking it or anything.

Thats when we will no something great is happening.  :wink:

ChopstickFox

hehe... Meat Popsicle...

When I was little I was terrified of death. Not really death itself, just the fact that I could fall asleep and never wake up again. Lose all that I know as myself, at least in this life. Miss out on future experiences. Afraid that I will be in pain. Bla bla bla. It would get so bad, I would need to hum to myself until I fell asleep at night because the sound of my own heart beat scared me.

It's still scary. An exciting scary. I still don't like to think too much about it. Meatpopsicle or not. :)
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Lionheart on February 06, 2013, 23:57:39

I liked this... I'm sorry if I was rude  :-o

Lionheart

Quote from: enlightnd on February 07, 2013, 01:58:35
LOL MEATPOPSICLES!  muahahahhaha, I believe this also, But we will grow.. slowly, I'm sure theres plenty of others that are not on any forum, just keeping it to there self. I get exited thinking about the day this starts becoming news worthy and people are actually willing to talk about it sensibly on t.v in an open manner not mocking it or anything.
Thats when we will no something great is happening.  :wink:
I feel that the powers that be would block this from going public, as in everyone knowing, at all costs.

This would mean that people would start thinking for themselves and breaking away from the control mechanisms that it took them eons to create.

They couldn't have. That would render them powerless and they couldn't allow that to happen.

Bedeekin

What are the 'powers that be'?

Do you mean the government?

I like to think they aren't that clued up in matters of conscious awareness. I think money and power is their aim.. and so is a short term gain pursuit and completely laying outside the realms of what we are about.

Lionheart

Yes the many Gov'ts of the World.

At the moment they are too consumed by money and power, but if we had a situation like Enlightnd had mentioned where it became newsworthy and people everywhere were willing to talk about it, then you would see the powers that be react to shut that down. This would likely be done the same way they shut down the UFO topic, by scrutinizing and belittling any Scientist that seriously wished to take on the subject.

Right now, not a chance. That's only in our Dreams!  :wink: