News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sexual Orientation and Energy

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

So, this is a bit weird but I'm having trouble figuring out how to "fix" it. I thought I might get some advice from you guys.

When I was a child I wasn't very aware and I was quite primal in nature. I 'woke up' at the age of 13 and I'm now 21. Since then my energy went through a lot of transitions and so did my body. My posture, my movements and my energy became more.. gentle. This plays a backfire on me because I appear to be gay and while I support all gay people, I myself am straight. I'm attracted to women and while this high vibration really helps in gaining their trust, it often puts me in the friendzone because I appear to be more feminine. I'm pretty sure that being skinny adds up to this homosexual appearance but I'm also having trouble gaining weight, plus I don't require much food to keep my body strong.

I'm really wondering how could I change this appearance. It's even noticable in the Astral which makes it even weirder. I've been wondering for some time if I'm actually gay or bisexual and I came to the conclusion that I'm not.

So, anyone got any ideas how could I appear more masculine?  :-D I know all of this sounds funny and bonked up but it's not really funny to me...

Thread Killer

Please tell me you don't have a vocal affectation as well...Don't be mean...don't be a jerk, but be a little aloof. When the girls are talking to you, look them up and down with the slightest hint of a smirk...but still pay attention to their every word...just don't over show it. And with your "friendliness", don't be overly available. "....ya, um...I have a girl I'm trying to date on the other line, so...why don't you call me back later" Don't be a doormat, essentially. Assert yourself and cut off overly needy girls...quick! Be a "part time" friend. Get them to respect your time. Keep your pecker in your pants and the respect you are due will come. Stay the course and best of fortune to you...
Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.

Krishanna

I would suggest going to the gym and getting some muscles. Learn how to act masculine, lots of guys put on an act. Also, dress as though you have money. Buy designer clothing or go to the thrift shop & look for designer clothing. Don't be too nice to the ladies but don't be a jerk either.

TheOne

Quote from: Thread Killer on December 01, 2017, 00:20:30
Please tell me you don't have a vocal affectation as well...

excrement... My voice sounds awkwardly broken...  :-D Great advices though.  :-) Thank you!

Raymond

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

TheOne

Ray...  :lol: Thanks bro ;( That's how you know your homies love you.

Anyways, this was posted while in a state of infinite confusion and anxiety so yeah... Ignore this thread. I'm good now. :D

How do I get someone to delete it?

Xanth

Quote from: TheOne on November 30, 2017, 08:20:42
So, this is a bit weird but I'm having trouble figuring out how to "fix" it. I thought I might get some advice from you guys.

When I was a child I wasn't very aware and I was quite primal in nature. I 'woke up' at the age of 13 and I'm now 21. Since then my energy went through a lot of transitions and so did my body. My posture, my movements and my energy became more.. gentle. This plays a backfire on me because I appear to be gay and while I support all gay people, I myself am straight. I'm attracted to women and while this high vibration really helps in gaining their trust, it often puts me in the friendzone because I appear to be more feminine. I'm pretty sure that being skinny adds up to this homosexual appearance but I'm also having trouble gaining weight, plus I don't require much food to keep my body strong.

I'm really wondering how could I change this appearance. It's even noticable in the Astral which makes it even weirder. I've been wondering for some time if I'm actually gay or bisexual and I came to the conclusion that I'm not.

So, anyone got any ideas how could I appear more masculine?  :-D I know all of this sounds funny and bonked up but it's not really funny to me...
There's really no such thing as being "masculine" or "feminine"... these are only subjective, societal constructs on how one should act or be based on nothing but what genitals you have between your legs.

Just be you.  There's nothing more attractive to people than you accepting yourself for who you are and living strongly and with confidence in that.
You'll eventually find someone who reflects that within yourself.

Karxx Gxx

I'm the same way to an extent. Even my friends thought I could have been gay at one point lol.
But my thing was posture for the most part.
When you walk, dont rest on your hips. Walk with your pelvis out in front of you.

As to pickup. Simplepickup forums have good ways to act in a way that prevents the friendzone.
Your way is The way

TheOne

Hi everyone!

It's been more than a year since I made this post and I've come a long way since then. The whole feminine aspect of my being is merely a glimpse that supports the "gender" I've chosen for this incarnation, as it should be - a result of lots of hard work and events leading up to this point. I had completely forgotten about this post until now and one comment sparks the desire for discussion on a bit different topic. I see there aren't many posts and replies to this forum recently and I hope this community isn't dying. The comment I speak of is Xanth's.

Quote from: Xanth on January 04, 2018, 08:08:47
There's really no such thing as being "masculine" or "feminine"... these are only subjective, societal constructs on how one should act or be based on nothing but what genitals you have between your legs.

I disagree with you on this. Masculine and Feminine are but manifestations of energy with masculine being the generative/supplying type and the latter - creative/nurturing. I speak only in the terms of energy and "life force". Everything has both, with one being stronger, more dominative over the other. For a long time I've had the creative energy at work and was neglecting the generative type - thus resulting in projecting a more feminine image of myself. Reflecting and working upon this I've reversed the roles and I find myself much more powerful in manifesting my desires. Of course, this may not be the case for everyone. Some of us "perform" better with the opposite of what they have between their legs and this is perfectly fine.
This said, I'm really interested in discussing this further and reading your points of view guys. :-)

Xanth

Quote from: TheOne on January 27, 2019, 13:21:35
I disagree with you on this. Masculine and Feminine are but manifestations of energy with masculine being the generative/supplying type and the latter - creative/nurturing. I speak only in the terms of energy and "life force". Everything has both, with one being stronger, more dominative over the other. For a long time I've had the creative energy at work and was neglecting the generative type - thus resulting in projecting a more feminine image of myself. Reflecting and working upon this I've reversed the roles and I find myself much more powerful in manifesting my desires. Of course, this may not be the case for everyone. Some of us "perform" better with the opposite of what they have between their legs and this is perfectly fine.
This said, I'm really interested in discussing this further and reading your points of view guys. :-)
Think about what I said in my above post *REALLY CAREFULLY* in regards to what you just said above.

You're equating the following:
Masculine = generative/supplying
and
Feminine = creative/nurturing

If you didn't have a penis... if you didn't have a vagina... what would you be?  How would you act?  How would others expect you to act?
The problem here is that you're STUCK thinking within the confines of "genders"... you're incapable of thinking outside of that paradigm at the moment.

TheOne

Quote from: Xanth on January 27, 2019, 21:25:12
you're incapable of thinking outside of that paradigm at the moment.

Wow! That is a very judgemental statement. I suppose I didn't express my thoughts properly. Allow me to correct that. :)

I am far from confining anything within the "gender paradigm" or the physical manifestations of "penis" and "vagina."

What I said earlier is that there are types of energy flowing through the bodies and the terms "masculine" and "feminine" are merely generalizing descriptions of these types created merely for easing the expression of knowledge related to them. One cannot operate without the other as they complete each other. Let's take it down to the material plane just for the purpose of easing the imagination. A penis cannot produce a baby without a vagina. A vagina cannot get impregnated and develop a new lifeform without a seed.

Same applies to other aspects of our beings, one of such being society and its norms. As people who are aware of the underlying nature of reality (some more than others and that's perfectly fine) we are somewhat obligated to be able to work with this social aspect in a way that helps us and others achieve our goals and empower each other. For doing this, one should be able to manipulate the flow of these masculine and feminine energies (again, these are simply generalized terms) according to the social situation at present, thus being able to produce a desired outcome of that situation. Ideally, one will have achieved a balance between these energies that "works like charm" in most situations, with only minor changes required from time to time. I'll give myself as an example to help clarify my thoughts. I have managed to achieve a balance of the energies flowing through my bodies (physical, etherical, astral, mental, etc.) that allows me to imply a strong presence, which in the eyes of the "normie" that lacks true understanding appears as a very masculine person (masculine this time being the gender paradigm). Yet, the "feminine" energies are just enough to add warmth and compassion to that strong presence, thus taking me away from a "barbaric" appearance in the eyes of the so called "normie" (I like calling them autopilots :D), but are low enough to prevent appearing feminine (the "gender paradigm" type).

To summarize in hope of final clarification - the energies flowing through the bodies have different vibrations (polarities) and manifest differently on the different planes of existence. When they manifest on the mental plane they also reflect on the physical plane. Example in relation to this whole thread - a warm and gentle mental manifestation reflects on the material plane and changes your image in others to be perceived as feminine.

And finally, I have never said that I give a flying f*ck if people approve who I am and neither should anyone else with a little self respect. This whole sexuality thing was simply a small part that did not manifest properly according to who and what I am (my whole being) and needed fixing. What I am writing here is the knowledge I have gathered along my path as it is understood by me, a variation of the countless manifestations of The All.

To everyone reading this, please extract what is beneficial to you and let go of what is not, without judgment.

As for you Xanth, I hope you expand on your statements and share the knowledge you have. I believe I can learn this and that from you. :)

Much Love!