News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sharing AP,OBE,LD, ect.

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Me and my friend used to talk about how awesome it would be to have a virtual world where you put some device on and you see eachother. (ideal for fighting eachother with powers and what not)
doubt that will be invented at least in my lifetime.
The closest i see to that is my exchanging visual imagination somehow.
if you both close your eyes and send eachother visuals(telepathy), that will be too slow pace unless your a pro at that. (if anyone can do that fast you can let me know)
The only other ways i know of is APing together or OBE or Lucid dreaming together.
Now idk what the average time-frame you can last doing that but i think its possible.
lets say you both AP together and you play for 15 minutes. After it ends, can you just AP again?
Has anyone else used thier imagination in AP just to do fun stuff such as superpowers?
Can you think of any other ways to achieve this "sharing"
Elaborate if you can.
I really want to achieve this!!!!

Your way is The way

Stookie_

I'm sure it's possible, but I'm also sure both participants have to be very proficient AP'ers. The better you are, the better the chances of being able to do it for longer periods of time. I would guess first you would have to locate each other, and then also be in an astral environment that you both are experiencing objectively (meaning no lower-astral where the same energies can be perceived differently by different people)

Karxx Gxx

Your way is The way

blis

My dad told me about some mates of his that would get together and all project at the same time. Think they would just pop out into the RTZ together and go for a fly around and then come back and compare notes.