News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

slacking off here and some thoughts added

Previous topic - Next topic

alpha

slacking off days are over 2 new obes' up for whoever wants to read them.In the 2nd forum.

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

Person

I agree with your theory.  When in the astral (only 3x) it felt more real than this reality.  So if you lived there, visiting earth would be more dreamlike.  Also, in two of the three, I was the only one there that could fly.  In one of the three, they asked my name, and couldnt comprehend that I coexisted in two places.  I think since the idea of the astral plane is so rarely discussed on earth, if people die and don't see pearly gates and Jesus, they dismiss the curious ways they got there and pretend they're still on earth.  Ignorance extends far beyond our planet.
Curious thing is why they stay ignorant when they don't even grow old and noone dies...

-Person
-Person

WalkerInTheWoods

"Curious thing is why they stay ignorant when they don't even grow old and noone dies"

On the astral there is no time. You only experience time by the idea of it that you bring with you. If you exist there then it may not occur to you that no time has passed, or that time is actually different. How often do you actually think about yourself aging or getting older?

You should not worry about forgetting how to project. It seems like I will get time to meditate and project for a few months (if I am lucky) and then have to go a few months without doing either. When I come back to it I can still do it, though I do have to work at it again. Usually after a week or two things are going great again.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

jilola

quote:
On the astral there is no time.

really? Does this explain why, during meditation, the ticks of a clock sometimes seem minutes apart?

2cents

jouni

Tisha

Since I started experiencing sleep paralysis (3 and a half years ago) I've had "slack" times lasting 6 months or more.  I wouldn't worry about it unless things on the earthly plane start to worsen for you.

Sometimes, after major "light bulb" moments or periods of significant spiritual growth, the soul says "enough already" and takes a break, in order for those ideas and changes to manifest in the "real" world.  Which, if you think about it, is kind of the point.

Alpha, you are being social in a happy way, it seems.  It looks like whatever has connected with you in the Astral is having a good effect.

If, however, you all stop OBE/lucid activity and your earthly experiences become very negative for you, or even just flat, dead and boring, you gotta wonder about that.  Try to kick-start yourself spiritually so that the dreaming OBEs will begin again.

Sometimes it seems like a chicken-and-egg thing . . . which came first, the spiritual growth or the OBE?  The answer is . . . um . . . YES!   Kick starting one (either one) will bring on the other.

regards,
tisha
As Above, So Below

Tisha

James S

Thanks Tisha, you've just made me feel a lot better about myself. I've felt the slack periods just as you've described, but I've tended to beat myself up for just being lazy. Maybe we do need some recouping time.

Thing for me is, I still haven't sucessfully AP'd yet. I dunno, maybey my growth is working towards other ends, maybey I should be strengthening my telepathic/empathic skills, maybey its because the last time I almost lifted off into an OBE my wife started snoring!!!

Sorry ladies, I'm going to have to break a bit of etiquette here - females do not just breathe loudly, they, like males, can also full on, rattle the windows snore! So there. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>

James S
(Fate amenable to change)

alpha

LOL James,My girlfriend is a mega snorer.I have to telll her to turn over sometimes.Diff position she wont snore as loud.Alot of times I just get out of bed and meditate somewhere else.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

About time,Im not sure and maybe next time im out(no pun intented http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>).Why not ask some astral person if they know the time?Its always hard to remember what you want to do when you get there though.I took a book out about space.And there were some interesting things about time in it.

It said basically that time has to excist.Its like a 4th dimension on the physical.Time cannot stand still.It can only be slowed down.Or sped up.Ive felt like I was in slo mo in the astral a few times.

Tisha,I think you are right.It makes sense to me.My mind could very well be adjusting to changes.The last 2 obes'  were pretty long and intense experiences.I didnt even have any dream activity for a few days or so.But not its starting to pick up again.And Ive had nothing but good days for awhile now.My anxiety is nill.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>Ive started doin more also.Meditating like a monk here,LOL and energy work.

Adios Amigos,ALPHA

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

alpha

Lately I havnt been doing much pertaining to obes'Every time I try to trance I just start thinking about stuff.People around me that I know are on vacation.And ive been going out and having fun with them everyday.

I had one very short one but it was a while ago.I guess its good to take a break.But lets hope I dont forget anything.I do bring energy up my legs now and than,and a full body on rarer occasions. When I am lying in bed I can feel the energy..But I just dont have the patience right now to lie there queitly waiting.It was alot easier for me before  because I was alone most of the time.My mind was already partly silent.

Even though im having so much fun,I am eager to have my solitude back.Not too much longer.

Sometimes I think I am having an obe when I go out in my real body.Maybe because we spend our whole lives here.Thats why we feel its real.But is it?Im sure those astral beings feel the same way where they live.

And if they ever peered into our world,they would think the same things we do,when we visit other dimensions.If we could spend all our time on the astral.Do you think it would be just like our lives here on earth?Well without all the fus http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>.Ive never seen astral people flying around.So I think they are grounded there just like we are on earth.I dont know just something I was thinking about.
                                                                                            adios,alpha