News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sleep Walking

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

Nick

Hi jc84corvette,

This topic might do better in Astral Chat rather than OBE discussions so I moved it. If you feel differently, please PM me and we'll work something out.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

jc84corvette

Here is a brief description of sleep walking. I am sure we all slept walked atleast 3 times and will continue. Well how can you tell you slept walked? Easy!

1. If you are living with some one and they happen to be up, they will see you walking and doing "awaken" activties. Then the next morning he or she will ask you "Why did you go outside last night at 4:30?" You will say "Huh? What are you talking about!?" That is the common way of knowing you slept walked for me.

2. Physicall evidence.
A. You wake up in another place in your house or some where else  and say "how did I get here!?"

B. You have newly purchesed items in your house. Sleep walkings can wake up in the middle of the night, put decent clothes on, get their wallet or purse, go to their vehical and go to a store. They go in and get what ever items and cash out all normaly like a awaken person would do. Finaly they go back home and put their items away or just leave it out in its bags, change to their sleepware and return to bed.

Have any of you actualy went to a store and what not? I like to hear!

Is sleep walking anyway related to AP and OBE?