News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Some funny things I've realised with altered states of consciousness

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

So I've recently learnt how to generate my own isochronic tones and time them how I want, and I've been doing a little playing around and it definitely works. But I've noticed that when my brain's frequency is around 5hz (or so I read on Audacity), I'll start experiencing my day-dreams as if they're real, but I'll still have complete control of my physical body. For instance, something in this vivid day-dream made me laugh so I found doing that little noise people make when they find something slightly amusing and it was from the perspective of someone witnessing the humour and not thinking it up himself.

Over-all my main aim is to be able to go so deep that sleep paralysis (or whatever it's been found to be called now) occurs at my computer chair and sends me there, directly from the waking state. But what I've experienced so far is quite interesting, that the state of mind is completely changeable purely by listening to audio.

Anyone got any comments or advice to further my experimentation?

pm1978

Quote from: Jdeadevil on August 21, 2013, 12:23:55
So I've recently learnt how to generate my own isochronic tones and time them how I want, and I've been doing a little playing around and it definitely works. But I've noticed that when my brain's frequency is around 5hz (or so I read on Audacity), I'll start experiencing my day-dreams as if they're real, but I'll still have complete control of my physical body. For instance, something in this vivid day-dream made me laugh so I found doing that little noise people make when they find something slightly amusing and it was from the perspective of someone witnessing the humour and not thinking it up himself.

Over-all my main aim is to be able to go so deep that sleep paralysis (or whatever it's been found to be called now) occurs at my computer chair and sends me there, directly from the waking state. But what I've experienced so far is quite interesting, that the state of mind is completely changeable purely by listening to audio.

Anyone got any comments or advice to further my experimentation?

Your doing it right : )

Some people need visualization, some need to do energy exercises to feel it..some use tones to hear it.

Ever hear the saying " Can you hear what im saying " ...  auditory

"can you feel me?  " ... kinesthetic people

"you see what im saying ? " ... visual

I make my own tones and layer them with soundscapes...

I love gamma waves !

you can have a listen at my soundcloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/philthomas

Jdeadevil

Hey thanks for the reply. :)

And I like your Gamma Wave Dream one, the soundscape is quite interesting. A bit like the tones from the Unexplainable Store, but more freestyled, if you know what I mean.