News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Some music by me

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeaK

Hey. Still making music, for those who still remember me. :]
Anyways, I've finished some new tracks lately. Here's the topic for my EP if someone still wants to check it out: Mind-Split.

The new tracks:

Foreseer
Energy Fountain
Infinite Dream

As the topic says, all the tracks are downtempo, psychedelic and dubbish.
If you want to download OGG versions of the tracks, you can find them here and here.

All comments are once again more than welcome!  :-)

jub jub

Nice sounds! Very enjoyable to listen to when I feel the need to relax. You have a great talent!
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

SpeaK

AndrewTheSinger

Hi Speak, thanks for the comment, your songs sound crazy cool, sweet bass sounds too. Sure, we can do that, do you have msn or something where we can setup and exchange the files? I also need some hints with FL, cause once I create a pattern I find myself stuck with it and can't make the song evolve. I should probably create the melody on the guitar or keyboard and use the program to 'encode' and 'translate' the idea into different sounds, I don't know, how do you operate?
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

SpeaK

Thanks for the compliments Andrew. I don't have MSN or such right now(you can find me on IRC though, at Quakenet & IRCNet, with the nickname SpeaK), but maybe I'll fetch it..

I actually create my melodies straight in the sequencer. With FL Studio you can play the instruments just with your computer keyboard, so that's basically the only thing I use. So, I'm sorry, can't really give you any hints on that. :P Propably just gotta try and try to see what fits you.

Selski

Hi SpeaK

I like your music - I particularly like the quirkiness of Energy Fountain. 

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

SpeaK

Hey Selski, thanks a lot. The meaning of the word "quirkiness" is not quite clear to me though. Couldn't find anything called "quirk" from the dictionary. :P

Selski

Hi SpeaK

Quirk is a peculiarity - sort of unusualness.  I tend to use the term "quirky" if something is out-of-the-norm.

Hope that helps!  :-)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

SpeaK

Sunn

again i really like your track speak

it reminds me of shplonge..

good job

SpeaK

Thank you Sunn. Shpongle is one of my all time favorites, so I wouldn't be suprised if it influences my music at least on a subconsious level. :P

Kallas

Brilliant as always.... bit of AoE2 in there, very nice... Karma for you  :-)

SpeaK

Thank you very much Kallas. :]

And wah, finished a track tonight. (it's 4:30am now here :P) It's called Earth-Rewind, and it's 8:06 long. Once again pretty calm, but this time I tried to give more importance to other things than drums, but of course they can still be heard clearly, I hope. :P

You can download the track here: Earth Rewind.

And one more thing, I couldn't do mixing with anything else than my headphones, and right now I'm at a huge LAN party, so I can't really hear anything. :D Most of the mixing was done home though.. Oh well. Tell me what you think.

SpeaK

Sorry for the bump, but finished a track again. Downtempo, ambientish, dubbish, etc.  :-D

Look Down from The Stars.

Length: 6:30.
A big thanks for any comments!

SpeaK

Hooray for the third post in a row.  :-D

This time I got a 10:10 long track made:
Falling, They're Given Wings. (do you know from what poem I took the title from? =)

Again, chillout music. All comments and criticism is highly appreciated.  :-)

SpeaK

Ok well, no feedback = Permission for me to do 4 posts in a row, right?  :-P

This time the topic title is a bit misleading, since this track is Drum n' Bass. Really chillout-type, but anyhow.

Take a Nap. (8:08)

Hope you like it.

edit: Hooray, AstralPulse lets me edit the topic, so now it's not misleading anymore :) (used to say that only psychedelic downtempo music can be found here)

SpeaK

Again, finished a track. Seems like I won't get any comments from here, but if someone downloads a track of mine from here and enjoyes the track, it's still worth posting I guess.  :-)

Learning From The Forest (7:29)

A chillouty track with some psy influences. Hope you like it!

Sunn

Very impressive as always speak.

Your productions are really top notch...well mixed and the sounds and instruments are well balanced throughout the tracks.

Loved nap.. I <3 d'n'b.. 

and i think i mentioned this before but other tracks remind me of shplonge.. which is a good thing. do you have a record deal?

SpeaK

Thank you Sunn for listening the track and leaving a comment!  :-)

Yeah well I'm really glad if the track reminds you of Shpongle, as I love them aswell. No record deal yet for me. Maybe when I release my next album I'll get lucky.  :-) Or the album after that.  :-D

SpeaK

3 new tracks.

Dying Brahmin (Ambient)
Deserted (DnB/Jungle)
Star Twiddler (DnB/Jungle/IDM)

You can find most of my newest stuff from my Mikseri.net artistpage.