News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Someone is harassing me astrally

Previous topic - Next topic

extracrispy

Astralzombie

What's happening?

We have no idea about your situation so you will have to give us a lot more than that.

Try to relax.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

sunshaker

Is someone after your bacon extracrispy? Sorry for that porker :-)

Seriously something simple i used to find helpful in these moments,  was to light a candle for "Myself" as the candle burns the energy expands around you and keeps anything unwanted entering this expanded space, You will feel the difference and soon realise there is nothing that can harm you, These are just "astral trolls" looking to get high of others fears, THEY SOON MOVE ON WHEN THEY REALISE YOU WON'T PLAY.

Lionheart

Quote from: extracrispy on August 12, 2013, 00:10:14
Please help me.
That's not much info to go on! Can you explain this further?  :?

mon9999

He's probably been devoured already.. :cry:

desert-rat

There are forms of psychic attack . There are methods of self defence in books and on the net .  With some of these posts its hard to know if the poster is serious .   

Szaxx

If I walked into a shop and asked for food. They wouldn't be able to get anything in particular. If I said nothing else I'd be asked to leave.
Same seems to be happening here.
Most who post with a request say what's going on.
Well....
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

desert-rat

Quote from: mon9999 on August 12, 2013, 22:49:21
He's probably been devoured already.. :cry:
There was a t.v. program , on the Arizona road with Bill Leverton ( mid 70s)  . On one show he found 3 warning sines on I 17 , but nothing on what the danger was , he stated it could of been a monster that ate the guy putting up the sines before he could put up the last   sine danger man eatting monster .  A kind of dry humor .

Lionheart

Quote from: sunshaker on August 12, 2013, 09:15:52
These are just "astral trolls" looking to get high of others fears, THEY SOON MOVE ON WHEN THEY REALISE YOU WON'T PLAY.
It looks like this guy is as well. He was logged in yesterday and saw our replies. But didn't wish to explain this further.  :-P

Oh, well. Back to helping others!  :-)

Nameless

Hello Extracrispy, better late than never. I think we can all mostly relate. Glad to see you back.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: extracrispy on August 26, 2018, 02:04:24
Sorry about this post. It turned out to just be a minor neg. I dispelled it very soon after.

I realize this is a very old post, but I want to clear things up.
Actually, what you realized was that there was really nothing there at all... the "dispelling" simply makes it real TO YOU.