News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Something Important I'd like to Share

Previous topic - Next topic

dpk38

Hi.
I am a Hindu. I am a strong believer in religion and spirituality. I have great faith in Hinduism since it is very close to spirituality. The various practices undertaken in our religion have been scientifically proven to have greater meaning and reason behind them. There are so many other reasons why I take my religion seriously. Now coming to the point: So there's this God/Higher Being (I generally don't use the term God as that brings in a concept of an ultimate entity that we must pray to etc etc- which is not true - or atleast I don't believe so) called Lord Hanuman (the 'god' with the monkey face) whom I greatly believe, pray and have faith in. So I had happened to come across and stumble upon an important resource. I had never went looking for it, I'd like to use the term 'synchronicity' here.
Anyway, there is a community in Sri Lanka (a tribal one) known as the Mathangs, whom the Lord visits regularly (every 41 years) [Note: Hanuman is called 'Chiranjeevi' or 'The Immortal One' -> more on this is expanded on the webiste]. There is an organisation at the foothills of the mountains in which these tribes reside at. This organisation is in contact with the mathangs and are currently decrypting the logs that hold information about the Hanuman's visits. At the moment, they have released 19 Chapters that talk about the visits.

Before I continue, I'd like to let you know that I'm not a blind follower of my religion. I still am skeptic at times. I once was an atheist too. But over time, my experiences have led me onto this path.
I state, "The contents that you will find on this website (->will be listed at the bottom) are very legit." I urge you to trust my words (-not waste time trying to figure if it's true) and look into the articles. You will find transcendental knowledge without any adulteration.
The first two chapters may seem dry but continue on.
As a matter-of-fact, Astral Projection has also been discussed in Chapter 5!

http://www.setuu.org/

Stuff you need to know about Hindu Gods which would help you with understanding the chapters:
Three Supreme dieties: Lord Brahma the Creator, Lord Vishnu the Preserver and Lord Shiva the Destroyer.
Lord Vishnu takes a total of ten Incarnations in which he ends evil everytime. His 8th avatar was Lord Ram whose greatest Devotee is Lord Hanuman. (His 9th was Lord Krishna and his 10th Lord Kalki is yet to come).
Maanav loka refers to the "Human world" or Earth. Vishnu Lok -> Vishnu's world or "heaven" etc
There's more to cover, but I'm sure Google can help you with that

P.S.  I'm not promoting my religion here. Please dontdoget me wrong. There were some intriguing stuff that I came across. Such as concept of parallel dimensions (in 1st chapter), Astral projection (in the 5th), difference in perception of reality by different beings (in 7th), etc
Just try to grasp the crux of the chapters. Chuck the gods and religious stuff out of the way
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

PlasmaAstralProjection

I don't think you'll find many people here that believe in any particular religion, only personal experience is the best teacher here. Belief alone is enough to make someone who is very experienced in meditation to get trapped in beliefs/expectations, that is my understanding at least. I believe in Jesus but for me to get too much into it I know ultimately causes me to confine myself to one perspective. Perhaps this is more true for Christians in general than Hindus but you get the idea. BTW I did read that link. I found it interesting but still not sure if I could fully dive in with the whole belief system behind it. Do you have a particular question?

Does someone else want to chime in?

funfire

Reality creates perception and in the end perception creates reality. You create what you believe. We're all on the same level, nothing can change that but the way we perceive it. Nothing I do or say will change someones perspective unless they are willing.

You are free to believe whatever you like you don't have to prove anything because in the end all that matters to anyone is what they consider real.

every thought is relative too perspective. I'm not sure what answers you're looking for but here are mine.[Honest intent]

dpk38

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on August 17, 2016, 22:40:37
I don't think you'll find many people here that believe in any particular religion, only personal experience is the best teacher here. Belief alone is enough to make someone who is very experienced in meditation to get trapped in beliefs/expectations, that is my understanding at least. I believe in Jesus but for me to get too much into it I know ultimately causes me to confine myself to one perspective. Perhaps this is more true for Christians in general than Hindus but you get the idea. BTW I did read that link. I found it interesting but still not sure if I could fully dive in with the whole belief system behind it. Do you have a particular question?

Does someone else want to chime in?
I'm not promoting my religion. Please don't get me wrong, I just wanted to share some intriguing stuff that I found there. Such as parallel dimensions (found in chp 1), Astral projection(chp5), different perception of the same reality by different beings(chp7) etc. Try grasping the crux of the chapters. chuck the gods and religious stuff out of the way
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

desert-rat

All the major belief systems say about the same thing , just in different ways .  A higher power (God) , we have a soul , we have an after life .  A code of conduct. Not good or bad , rite or wrong , just what works for a people at that time .  My God is energy and consciouness , an after life in the astral , reincarnation , ect.  , but thats me .