News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

crazy OBE its long but i would love some knowledge.

Previous topic - Next topic

13thrisingtruths

so this is a wild one that i did not go on but i was their during the experience and would love if someone could shed some light on this.

so ive been getting into what i call the real world aka obe astral projection different dimentions you know everything the church tells you to keep away from studding the real past of our planet understanding that this world isnt what i thought it was a year ago and breaking countless spells ive been under since i entered this world through the star gate i call my mother.

so three nights ago me and my mom was chatting about auras and she told me she could see them a while back and i have her check me out as much as i can and she is always shocked at how white my aura stays. so i was eating a large salad and i asked her if she could see the salads aura and she said its yellowish-white. then she looked at me and freaked out because my mouth and throat were glowing yellowish-white from eating it. so after this i asked her if she could do any telepathy and she told me about how her and her brother use to when they were growing up so we started practicing me and her soon after i was writing down numbers on a pad then i would imagine the number and she would tell me what it was or try to but during this a number 8 kept on flashing every-once in awhile in her mind the first time she looked at me and said wow 8 and i said no its 4 or something. so we kept this up for awhile then i said can you help me see auras and she said yea so she gave me a basic course on this and we sit facing each other me staring at her and she would stair at me as i tried to see it. she said to me that she was telling me in my head to see it. next she saw some more 8's flash in her head. she thought it was me but it wasnt. next she tried to teach me some more and this time as i was focused on seeing the aura she took some violet energy and began placing it inside my aura when she did this she jumped out of her chair. because a being came into the room behind me she said he was a blueish-green and about 7 feet tall. after she calmed back down we tried again this time he came back and took her out of her body. she said he has no hands or feet no mouth or nose just large kidney bean shaped eyes with hairs on his eyes. has anyone ever herd of this type of being? or had a similar experience? he told her that we called him and he took her to see her parents that have been passed for quite some time now. he wore a black vest with sparkles on it. any idea on what happened?     
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.