News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

SPORT!

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenade01

Shooting is a fun sport I agree...
although Its not really my hobby.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Ashfo

Im an an insanely avid skier.

Love it to the very bits of everything that is possible.

I feel very lucky to have such a huge passion.

Moreover, I feel lucky my sport is in such a beautiful environment (can you imagine skiing in the Southern Alps of NZ? -- picture LotR - that is it exactly :)

- Ashfo

Fenris

Sounds great Ashfo, this is going to shock you but in my entier life I have never even seen snow or felt it with my own hands! We have a plenty of fine skying spots here in Australia but much more south than where I live.

Yep you sure are lucky!

But then again I guess I do have some of the worlds best beaches just 40 min from my house. Im not really into surfing or anything though, but it is a beautiful environment. I love to fish! I can fish all day every day!

Veni Vidi Vici

WalkerInTheWoods

I love to play Basketball and Volleyball. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to play either in a long time.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Ryno

Ice Hockey all the way! I love to play hockey and watch the NHL. How about them Avalanche?

Bhikku

I was the captian on my Rugby club in college a few years back, besides that I instruct snowboarding and surfing/ boogie boarding is always fun here in SoCal!

"Look within, thou art the Budda"

Fenris

Ok so we have had delightful discussions about education, occupation and hairloss, so I figure why not sport!

I my self am very involved in shooting. Metalic rifle sihlouette to be precise. Unfortunatly the shooting sports have coped a bit of flack over the last few years, especially with all of the horendous things which have happend.

But I love my sport, I love the precision and the fact that its all in the head.

Apart from shooting I like to run, but thats more of a fittness thing than for fun. I used to play footy as a kid but I really suck 1- Im 5/9 and weigh only 55kg 2- dispite being fairly succesful in a sport which is  the ultimate test of hand eye coordination I cant catch a ball to save myself!  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_shy.gif" border=0>

Love to hear what sporting activites everyone else is involved with!

Veni Vidi Vici