News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Squeek = Awesome

Previous topic - Next topic

Links Shadow

Congrats Squeek, 1000+ posts and still counting, keep up the unrelenting pace at which you are posting.[:P]

I am just a lowly Silver Member I pledge my allegiance to you.(Salutes Squeek with a [:(])

Nay

WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Nay [;)]

Squeek

Thanks [|)]

Sorry foy my unexplained, unexcused 3-day absence.  I bought a 120 gb hard drive on Sunday...still haven't gotten it working right yet.  Yesterday I lost sound on my computer...trying to rectify that one...  [:P]  I'll get it eventually [:)]

~Squeek ( = Awesome )

Celeste

WOW Squeek! 1000 posts Congratulations!

I think we both logged on around the same time--Dec 2002.

[;)] Time flys,  Celeste

Squeek

Celeste - You don't even wanna KNOW what I'm gonna do on my 1st birthday [:D]  Ohhhhh boy have I planned this one out [;)]

Everybody should bring band-aids and such on my birthday [:P]

Sound = still not fixed...My friend is coming over now to get it A-OK for me [|)] Whoo!

~Squeek (Über Coolness!)

Nayru

*murmles something about quality and quantity* [;)]

Squeek

quote:
Originally posted by Nayru

*murmles something about quality and quantity* [;)]

*Murmurs something about a misspelled word*....  [;)]

quote:
Originally posted by Kazbadan

You should be promoted to moderator. No,no!! You should be the new substitute for Adrian!! YES, let´s make a revolution: we want squeek for Administrator! SQUEEK, SQUEEK, SQUEEK!!

quote:
Originally posted by Tao

Whoo Hoo.. !!
I thought ur gonna be an admin too - well how does one becames a moderator ?

It's not like a rule that when you get to 1000 you're a mod (I wish [8D])  And I highly doubt Administrative access would be given to me because I'm the coolness Squeek with 1000 posts.  [;)]

~Squeek

jc84corvette

Squeek

Hey. I'm Squeek.  You may remember me from such posts as this one right here.

Over the months, I have spent my time making posts... exactly 1000 at this point. Which brings me to the point of this topic...

I'm a Premier Member!!! [8D][:D][:)]

Time to celebrate!!  You can say how cool I am, how colorful I am, how cool I am, or just how cool I am.

~Squeek

PS - If I hear ONE comment about "Quality, not Quantity", I'm so gonna kill you.  Don't make me come over there :)