News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Sshhhhhhhh

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

Tiptoeing in..... I don't want to disturb anyone. It has been so quiet the last 3 days. Is it the pending election?

I sort of want to do a head count. lol

Smertrios

I'm a bit of a lurker!

omcasey

Well thank you for popping your head in, Smertrios, ( that's one! ). I've never seen noone around for days, but maybe it is more usual than I think?

Athensis

Lurker No.2 here. Every morning with big cup of coffee sitting in conservatory iPad on lap checking in.I don't like repeating myself too much so because I post my journal on another site  I don't have much to say but rarely miss a morning. I'm working through Frank Kepple's link here and his understanding of the non physical and find it excellent.

omcasey

Hey Athensis! . . Thanks for coming out for the headcount, it is always fun to hear from the lurkers, who they are and what they're doing. I appreciate you coming in to report. Good to hear you are here or each morning! What is the other forum where are you log your data?

Athensis

Astral Dynamics under my real name Susan. Ive been there for over 10 years now. I've bumped into you before I think  omcasey on a site that closed down. Was it exploration in consciousness? Cannot remember the exact name but we were talking about experiences in non physical that have involved non human contact (ET) and the reluctance of most to talk about this topic.
I may not say much on the site but I need these communities so I don't think I'm the only one out there with these experiences therefore must be going mad.
Cause I'm not.

omcasey

Oh joy!, yup that sound like a conversation right up my ally, well...it is good to be bumping into you again, Susan, Explorations in Consciousness ( Fred Aardema's board ) is/was my favorite online place. What a great group of people. Many of them are here ( or, were here ). You must CFTraveler, she was over at AD for a looong time. I know just what you mean about community, where would be without it, eh? I don't even want to imagine. Are your contact experiences continuing?? I would never want mine to stop. In fact, since EIC and conversations we had there an interesting capacity/skill got activated in me. Take a look here at my website, just scroll down the sidebar and have a look at the photos. I will never be alone again.    

Nameless

(whispering quietly) Hi Casey. I am normally here lurking myself most everyday. But you nailed it, haven't checked in the last 2 days but not due to election. I couldn't or at least wouldn't want to live without this board.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

Hiya, Nameless!.. you were so quiet coming in I almost didn't hear you ( lol ). It really is rather weird when no-one is here for a few days out on the board. With the elections and all, I just thought I had better check in. Always good to see you and to hear that things are well.

LightBeam

Now we can speak louder that it's over LOL. I was just observing, did not really care, as I am stepping back and seeing what direction the majority of the masses will choose.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Over? . . not yet, law suits pending, recounts not complete. It is official only when the electoral college announce a winner in December ( media announcements mean nothing ). We've a ways to go before its over but absolutely speak in normal tones now. I tend to be quite the observer myself. Good to see you, Lightbeam.

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on November 08, 2020, 01:07:42
Now we can speak louder that it's over LOL. I was just observing, did not really care, as I am stepping back and seeing what direction the majority of the masses will choose.
I was also in "observer" mode throughout all of that turmoil as well. Today a feel good moment for many. Now that the "Scapegoat" in all of this is going to be gone, who will the people turn on next? Like you Lightbeam, I am waiting to see what happens next!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

The gullibility of Americans tinkles me off. But I'm done.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on November 08, 2020, 15:22:52
The gullibility of Americans tinkles me off. But I'm done.
Oh that damn tinkling!  :)

Thankfully, common sense prevailed the day.  My hope is that Biden is the healing factor you crazy Americans need.  :)

I don't think it'll happen, but I'll continue to dream.  haha :D

Alex77

Sshhhhhh, it is so quite around here, everyone is sleeping :oops:

LightBeam

Quote from: Alex77 on July 03, 2021, 14:20:29
Sshhhhhh, it is so quite around here, everyone is sleeping :oops:

LOL, we are busy saving the world  :-D
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Alex77

Quote from: LightBeam on July 03, 2021, 17:20:05
LOL, we are busy saving the world  :-D

Now that you mentioned I heard others mods to saying about going to War and call to arms too, :lol:

Nameless

Can someone please tell me again exactly WHY we are saving the world. WHO we are saving and to WHAT purpose?

LOL, hi yall. Looks like we didn't manage to blow up the world with all the fireworks and celebration, so there's that.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on July 05, 2021, 17:45:21
Can someone please tell me again exactly WHY we are saving the world. WHO we are saving and to WHAT purpose?

LOL, hi yall. Looks like we didn't manage to blow up the world with all the fireworks and celebration, so there's that.
Because the reptilians are trying to take over the earth to enslave humanity in the reptilians fight against the greys!

DUH!  Geeze.  ;)

Nameless

OH, is that All? LOL. I zapped those boogers a long time ago, seems I missed a few.

omcasey

I have no idea what WORLD you two are on. The reptilians are not trying to take over the Earth - the Earth is theirs.  Sheesh.  They are trying to save it from the humans.

C l e a r l y.   ( clearly? right? )

Nameless

LOL, Casey we're just joshing. Yeah, it's all very clear................................

not.

omcasey

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

omcasey

It is clear I am just joshing as well, yeah? lol

Nameless

LOL!!! Yep. Would you believe I had to scroll to the top to refresh my memory on exactly what this thread was about?
Sometimes I just feel really dumb, :-D