Stopping with the questions. Just experiencing. Amazing thing happened.

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralCody

It hit me today, to stop asking questions about my experiences. I am realizing I am spending way too much time asking "Why did this happen?" etc. I am really just trying to experience any NPR experience I have and not ask as many questions. Soak it all in.  :-)

I had an experience last night. This actually took place in the physical. I met a girl online, I won't go into detail. She can project at will. We got to talking and she lives across the ocean. She has no idea what I look like or where I even live. She had my permission to come on over to my house via OBE. She can type to me on the computer and be over here at the same time. We do fun tests etc. I tried catching her on an EVP session. Sure enough I did.

Last night she tried making herself visible to me. Her aura filled my room with what looked like a wave of heat, you know like when the roads get really hot? She told me she was in the room with me. Everything got cold. I felt her... could not see her. We did more tests and stuff... She opened like a portal kinda... was hard to understand but I kinda got what she was saying to me. I stuck my hand out and asked if she could touch me. She said sure. After about 5 seconds I felt tingles.. prickles.. my arm got very cold. I felt a hand actually wrap around my wrist. A few pokes here and there... I was shocked. I asked her if she could see me. She said it was tough... but it looked like I had short hair and maybe some stubble. Well take a look at my display picture... I mean that's pretty spot on wouldn't ya say?  :lol: I felt her presence like crazy. I actually saw what i thought could be her and I pinpointed her location exactly even though I couldn't see her. She has done some healing on me etc. WHen she does I actually feeling pressure... like weights fill my body. I feel pricks and tingles all over. Energy surges through me.

It was just an amazing experience. She said she yelled really loud on an EVP session we did and marked around what time I would hear her. Sure enough almost dead on at that time I hear a faint "BAGHH!" :lol: On my EVP recorder. It was good stuff...

I just thought I would share with the pulse I have stopped asking so many questions... and I am learning to experience more. Soak in the information... Don't ask why... I will learn through time.  :-)

Hope you all are good. I sure been learning a lot. Anxiety gets better everyday. I got a ride along with the police dept tonight so I am pretty excited.  :-)

Lionheart

Quote from: AstralCody on January 26, 2013, 17:49:49
It hit me today, to stop asking questions about my experiences. I am realizing I am spending way too much time asking "Why did this happen?" etc. I am really just trying to experience any NPR experience I have and not ask as many questions. Soak it all in.  :-)
I'm sure everyone is guilty of this Cody. I know I was. Until I was told countless times just to "observe". I was told there will be plenty of time later to question everything.

I am still in the Observer mode at the moment and will likely be there for many more years. I just ask to see what I need to see and learn what I need to learn.

Then I trust that my teachings are true to me!  :-)

I feel like we are being taught to be "teachers" ourselves someday!  :-)

Szaxx

Ask her to sign up. With so much knowledge it would be very interesting to see if your visit was a remote viewing session.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Kelly87

Very.. very interesting.

For my own scientific curiosity. Did you tell her any information that would have allowed her to find your posts here?

AstralCody

Kelly87

Incredibly interesting!

We don't hear much about people meeting others in the Astral. It must be a really magnificent experience. To have that verification, to meet someone who's no where near you and then have similar accounts.

Volgerle

We're doing RV experiments right now on another forum. Would be highly interesting to have her participating on it.
8-)

rain_88

Quote from: Szaxx on January 26, 2013, 18:49:48
Ask her to sign up. With so much knowledge it would be very interesting to see if your visit was a remote viewing session.

Yeah, that would be lovely.

Besides, you seem to be very positive these days man, keep it up :)!
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Ellis91

AstralCody, do you believe the NPR is all in the brain and purely physical or do you believe
the metaphysical is as real as daily life. If I'd have had the experience you described
I think I'd be leaning towards the later.  :lol:

Btw, projecting at will and having adverse effects on someone in RTZ, that's 'mad skillz'.
Fascinating story.
The Astral Pulse Astral Police Cop Department. (APAPCD)
Keeping you safe from old hags with pillows since 2011

Astralsuzy

That is amazing AstralCody.  I loved reading about it.  You could both spiritually see each other.  That would be very interesting as well. 

AstralCody

Thank you for the replies everyone!

Ellis- I hear what you are saying!  :lol: She does have some incredible gifts... She even agrees that projecting at will is simply just practice. (She's been doing it her whole life though) But it's something anyone can achieve and learn!

I will see if she would be willing to sign up here. :- )

I hope you all are doing really well. :D
-Cody

roman67

That's great. You have spend so much time with your new girlfriend. Lol. It was actually very interesting experience I have ever heard.