News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Odd question regarding my stomach.

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralCody

As I posted before I have a hietal hernia and GERD. I cannot eat much without getting nauses. My doc said my condition is bad and I need surgery. My follow up is tomorrow. The good news is I haven't eaten out for a very long time almost a month now! New diet of fruits and veggies and lots of water is working wonders. I have eggs for protein in the morning but everything I eat is almost always organic. I do not miss KFC at all. So many symptoms have gone away. As I told folks on here before my acne has almost diminished. I'm keeping positive about this. However... This diet does not help my stomach. My GERD is worse than ever. I can't even eat a banana without gagging and bending over in pain. I'm keeping positive though. Last time these pains hit I went to the ER from a panic attack. I'm laughing and keeping a smile on my face.  Definitely proud of that! This is still noway to live though...

My doctor said I'm gonna need surgery with what I got. Here's my question. I had a gastric emptying scan done. I got my results today. I could probably know what it means if I finished emt school but I didn't. All I know is first aid. I was three weeks in and my class was 6 months long and we didn't even touch how the body works before I left. I got my results and it says "was upper limits of normal- 1/2 emptying is 84 minutes. Normal is below 90 minutes. Follow up as scheduled.. bla bla.."

Can anybody help me out with the results? It's no big deal and I won't take medical advice from anybody so to speak. I am just curious if anybody can tell me what It means so I kinda have a heads up. If not no worries. Hope you're all well !

desert-rat

I am not a doctor , but it would be a guess that a normal stomach takes 90 min to empty half way .  I remember hearing it takes about 30 min to empty .  Unless you just maxed out at a buffet .        You can do a web search for this info .  One thing you might try is to visualize your stomach filled with white light and do some slow deep breathing , to heal some of your problems . desert rat