News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange Ability

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

Jumpy? As in when you hear a sudden noise you get a feeling not unlike an electric shock?
Insta-Trance maybe? I can effect a similar state with a bit of concentration.

2cent &  L&L

jouni

speedcubist

When I say "jumpy" I mean that my body will have a spasm.  Like my arms tense real fast and have a quick jerking motion.  I can let my body do this or keep it calm.

speedcubist

fredhedd

i'd say you were trying to unintentionally project.  do some looking around on this site and you should be able to find some things that are similar to your description.  if you don't let us know and we'll point yo in the right direction.

General-Army

i can make the feeling to extremely strong, i used it as an energy source though when i used to make psi balls, i made the feeling go through my arms and out my hands to make psi balls

Now you COULD jump off a building, but.... youd die.

Synapse

just sounds like energy movement

#

speedcubist

Sounds interesting, Genral-Army.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>  I'll try making a psi ball this way.  Maybe it is energy movement.

speedcubist

Anonymous

This sounds like a form of qi. Qi is your lifeforce energy. You can use it to do many incredible things if you have proper training. Martial arts teaches ways to increase qi and harness it. I understand the feeling you get. I get it too, and in my dreams it is many, many times stronger, and I usually start flying or floating when I activate this "power." Also, my dreams become a lot more vivid, and by using this it is possible to get into a state of lucid dreaming. I can control everything in the dream. It's amazing. Be careful not to realize it's a dream too much or you might wake up. I've tried using it to bend spoons but I think that this strange power you speak of  is a small component of something much greater. I try to explore this but sometimes I think I'll go insane if I find out too much because I fear it may drastically change my perception of everything. It would probably be a lot of knowledge to take in at one time. Aaaaah!! *runs away*

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

MosesB

i think i know exactly what your talking about because i can do it too.Does it feel like you want do move but you dont,because thats how i learned how,its like trying to move your arm or leg but resisting right before anything happens and then you get this sensation in and around the heart.if you focuss and do it for as long as you can it makes your whole body feel like there is an energy flow and it makes you want to move alot.this is funny because i meant to post this exact same topic today.
"I AM" has sent me

Athios

quote:
Originally posted by MosesB

i think i know exactly what your talking about because i can do it too.Does it feel like you want do move but you dont,because thats how i learned how,its like trying to move your arm or leg but resisting right before anything happens and then you get this sensation in and around the heart.if you focuss and do it for as long as you can it makes your whole body feel like there is an energy flow and it makes you want to move alot.this is funny because i meant to post this exact same topic today.

Oh yeah, I can do that too!
It's the same as you described, the feeling is strongest around the heart area. Although I can 'summon' the feeling without doing the 'trying to move but not' thing.
I use this sometimes when I'm falling asleep in lecture...  [:D]

Although I've always wondered whether this is bad for your heart???

Euphoric Sunrise

Yes i think i know exactly what you mean. I discovered this shortly after i started working with the NEW energy system. I can't explian how i create it, but it's definitely energy of some sort. I want to describe it as a jolt, but jolt is too strong. It's softer for me. I have no idea what to do with it, and i didn't really put much emphasis on it. Thanks for raising to to my attention speedcubist. I'll be experimenting with it more now.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Shadow17

i get the same feeling though it happens when i work out and im about to do somethin big like ill give an example like we have these pegs at the gym u use to climb up a wall with just the pegs u put in the hole and everytime i start to do this i get the feeling in my stomach or torso and i get a burst of energy

Athios

NEW works mainly by focusing and moving awareness around.

So I'm thinking, maybe this 'technique' works because when you will a body to move, but not let it move physically, you are as a result focusing heavy awareness onto that area, and hence increase the energy flow...

What'dya think?

speedcubist

Yeah, maybe that explains it.

Clow

Its nothing really i have the ability too. Its just raw energy Qi,Ki,Chi all the same thing. Different laguanges.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

panabelle

Yeah, I kinda get this too whenever I gather energy. I know exactly what you mean though. I think Clow might be right and it's just raw energy. That's what it feels like, anyway.

speedcubist

I have this strange ability that I can do any time I want, and at will.  I can create this strong sensation in my body (concentrated mostly in my torso area) that feels like an adrenalyne rush or something.  I found out that it slightly speeds up my heart rate.  It also makes my body jumpy.  Does anybody know what this ishttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0>

speedcubist