News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Struggling with getting out of my body and with consistency

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: hl24a3 on January 15, 2022, 03:04:25
That's right I also fully agree that everyday training is essential.
One of the biggest benefits I see in daily practice is that you get to realize and "feel" what it's like in the various brain waves. Each one of the brain waves has a certain distinction to it, whether that distinguish be in depth perception or just the overall feel of it. The more you practice, the more these states become more "natural" to you and because of that, easier to access. This is known as "Brain Entrainment". I find this is where the daily listening of Binaural Beats or Isochronic tones really comes in handy.  It's a great "prime" for the pump. They help you to become familiar with the various brain waves themselves. Pretty soon, you can engage a certain brain wave almost at will!

Youtube is filled with all kinds of good ones. You need headphones to get the effect of Binaural Beats. But, you don't need them for Isochronic tones. Just a 10 minute session a day can do wonders. I normally go for the 30 minute sessions. DJ Vishnu and basically anything by Paul Collier are great for a daily relaxation session, especially before bed! I have a hard time with the "monotone" ones though. I prefer a Bin Beat/Iso Tone with an accompanying musical background.

Here is a link to DjVishnu's Facebook. He has his free Meditation Series there.
https://www.facebook.com/djvishnudotcom

Here is a YouTube link to Paul Collier's playlist. This "MInd Defragment" is a great one to start with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ox2GzWnJw&list=PL48627FA5F1896833&index=4

This hour long video by Paul will get the visuals going automatically. It has Bird chirps and all kinds of cool things imbedded in it. It does what I created my Doorway technique to do and that's to create "mental associations" almost automatically. That really helps in "disassociating" your focus from your physical body. Which is what Phasing it.
Just close your eyes and "be" there!  :-) 8-) Now is when you enter the scene with a little bit of "mental motion" in the forward direction. Don't force it, "allow" it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7RRFq00Bs
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

hl24a3

Hi guys,

Tonight I Finally moved one step forward.

First, some context. For the last 2 nights my dreams were pale and fuzzy and not very detailed. I even deep slept through much of it which got me a little worried, but now I realized it's due to lack of enough sleep. I get great, long and detailed dreams when I'm well rested, so that's that out of the way.

Before I actually remembered that I need to be well rested for colorful dreams I went full on this night. I even set an alarm clock every 1.5h in case I deep slept again. After a couple hours of initial sleep I was laying on my back doing it all like Lumaza advised, releasing my focus, then affirmation, a few times. Next I did a few visualizations including a 6 point one. I finally understood (feel is better word) the difference between when I use my memory and when stuff is automatic in my mind. I saw and heard hypnagogia not very strong though I guess it's due to my tiredness.

To the point, I had a low vibrational dream. Mostly dark and brown but there wasn't any sense of fear like in lower "levels". Besides I'm used to the low vibe environments by now. In a lift I saw my friend who is dead running to me. I was happy to see him, but he just ran to me and kind of crushed me to the elevator wall like a broken BOT from a video game. That's the moment I realized it's a dream. Instead of giving it a bit of time and look around, I instantly punched the bot with a tank's strength there even was an explosion sound, then he punched me and I woke up.

I know, I should have looked around, and this would make everything more "solid". Anyway I'm glad I had this little step forward.

hl24a3

Quote from: Lumaza on January 15, 2022, 12:51:56
One of the biggest benefits I see in daily practice is that you get to realize and "feel" what it's like in the various brain waves. Each one of the brain waves has a certain distinction to it, whether that distinguish be in depth perception or just the overall feel of it. The more you practice, the more these states become more "natural" to you and because of that, easier to access. This is known as "Brain Entrainment". I find this is where the daily listening of Binaural Beats or Isochronic tones really comes in handy.  It's a great "prime" for the pump. They help you to become familiar with the various brain waves themselves. Pretty soon, you can engage a certain brain wave almost at will!

Youtube is filled with all kinds of good ones. You need headphones to get the effect of Binaural Beats. But, you don't need them for Isochronic tones. Just a 10 minute session a day can do wonders. I normally go for the 30 minute sessions. DJ Vishnu and basically anything by Paul Collier are great for a daily relaxation session, especially before bed! I have a hard time with the "monotone" ones though. I prefer a Bin Beat/Iso Tone with an accompanying musical background.

Here is a link to DjVishnu's Facebook. He has his free Meditation Series there.
https://www.facebook.com/djvishnudotcom

Here is a YouTube link to Paul Collier's playlist. This "MInd Defragment" is a great one to start with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ox2GzWnJw&list=PL48627FA5F1896833&index=4

This hour long video by Paul will get the visuals going automatically. It has Bird chirps and all kinds of cool things imbedded in it. It does what I created my Doorway technique to do and that's to create "mental associations" almost automatically. That really helps in "disassociating" your focus from your physical body. Which is what Phasing it.
Just close your eyes and "be" there!  :-) 8-) Now is when you enter the scene with a little bit of "mental motion" in the forward direction. Don't force it, "allow" it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7RRFq00Bs

I just saw your post after I posted mine it was on the other page, for some reason I don't get notified about replies even though I did set it in the settings...

Yes I have few Binaurals I use for my meditation (I call it that, it's just easier). This is my favourite one https://youtu.be/qQ_W1w9v-2Y I can feel it's doing it's job. I also have made different modified versions using this one and gateway and affirmation.

Thanks, I'll try your binaurals.

I had a dream like 3 months ago, it was a hospital gloomy again low vibe type. It was very long but in the end I had this operation with a silly name "Dissociative Island" basically a piece of something was cut out from my throat. I didn't read or think about this terminology like probably ever before. So funny thing is that it was spot on, as what I'm trying to do is to dissociate myself from physical reality... It's so weird when this kind of thing happens, I had more dreams like this.

Lumaza

Hl24, perusing through some of my favorite links from here that I saved in my "Favorites", I found this Gem here and immediately thought of you. I know that soon it will have a bearing on my own current situation as well.

The first link is to the thread I found it in. The other links found in the that thread are very good and resourceful as well.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/dreaming_is_waking_up-t39742.0.html

This second link goes directly to Robert's video "Dreaming the Departed".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDbLn7fdgJM
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

hl24a3

Hi Lumaza,

Thank you so much for posting links to these videos, I really appreciate you thinking of me. I can't tell you how sad it makes me to hear that you might soon find yourself in a similar terrible situation I'm already in. There's nothing anyone can say or do for you when this happens. There's no preparation that can ever make you ready for this... For me these dreams mean a lot, they are my way to cope and possibly make things at least bearable or even better.

Since I've posted last time I had some developments in my training, first for the worse and now for the better. I think I understand what I need to do that works for me, although once I said this I might have already spoiled it but hopefully not. I was getting frustrated that I couldn't get lucid and I was tired of uninteresting regular dreams so mentally I didn't care anymore and they went away for a few days with gaps and I panicked as this is my only thing I care about.

Recently in the last few nights I managed to get them back with a method which you all know, and I knew it too but it somehow depends on the real intention. The panic mode made me really want it back so I pushed myself hard and it worked. Basically my intentions now work, I say I want to remember all of them and with detail and it happens! I also use something I read in one post here, but I don't remember which one. When I try to fall asleep, I repeat my intentions in my mind and normally I used to release my consciousness to run wild and think whatever it wanted to and I usually fell asleep quickly. But what I do now instead is I look at my eyelid blackness and project random objects to start the hypnagogic process. I fell asleep too but somehow it gave me more chances in dreams to get lucid.

Anyway I'm happy something is finally moving in the right direction. Today I had a DILD, I got lucid in a dream although I was not fully there somehow. If you are interested I can post my dream, let me know.

hl24a3

I've watched these videos, I love it, this short one is very strengthening, and I agree with everything what he's saying in the other ones.
Amazing interviews, thanks

I've watched few more videos I found, I never heard of him, his really interesting to listen.