News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Suicide

Previous topic - Next topic

heter

Why is it a bad idea to kill yourself? I am f'ing tired of this human existance and I'm f'ing tired of being lied to every day and watching all of my race assist in carrying out the Illuminati Agenda. I know what some will say, "YOu will be thrust back into a similiar situation because the point of existance is learning through reincarnation." Well who says we need to reincarnate? I have seen people discuss the possibility that we are not only manipulated here, but in the spirit world as well. That we are tricked to into the trap of reincarnation. Well what if I just end this physical body and instead of reincarnating become one with everything? I don't see any reason to not commit suicide, I don't have to follow any 'spirit' rules of reincarnation. Because if I do, then is there really any free will/freedom anywhere?

MJ-12

Who ever said life was going to be easy? Existence isn't easy. Life is struggle and if the illuminati and other like-minded people have grown so powerful, it's only because many people have a selfish, lazy attitude about life.

Turn off your television, log off the Internet and go for a walk in the park. Listen to the children laugh and play. Listen to the sounds of life all around you. Do you want to let all the dark, evil people get their claws on this without a fight?

Aside from that, you may want to seriously consider going to see a doctor about your depression. There are a lot of good people in medicine and psychiatry who know what they're doing. Even a simple 911 call will put you in touch with many kind and caring people who are prepared to help. They're not evil people. They're good people who may find themselves trapped in a corrupt system.

knightlight

there is freedom but free will??? its an illusion.  You have the right to make a choice, but you can only make one.  The illusion is that the other options are open to you.  If you are given 3 options none of them matter but the one you pick and you can not re-pick.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

heter

Quote from: MJ-12
Turn off your television, log off the Internet and go for a walk in the park. Listen to the children laugh and play. Listen to the sounds of life all around you. Do you want to let all the dark, evil people get their claws on this without a fight?

Yeah, listen to all the ignorant and conditioned people experiencing what they beleive to be 'fun'. They already have there clawns on all of this.

Quote from: MJ-12Aside from that, you may want to seriously consider going to see a doctor about your depression. There are a lot of good people in medicine and psychiatry who know what they're doing. Even a simple 911 call will put you in touch with many kind and caring people who are prepared to help. They're not evil people. They're good people who may find themselves trapped in a corrupt system

If I did that can you imagine how quickly I would be put in an insane asylum? Not everyone is open to the fact thaat the Government is all a big conspiracy, let alone the fact that they are 4d beings who created us and use brainwashing techniques to keep us all in check.

beavis

QuoteI know what some will say, "YOu will be thrust back into a similiar situation because the point of existance is learning through reincarnation." Well who says we need to reincarnate? I have seen people discuss the possibility that we are not only manipulated here, but in the spirit world as well. That we are tricked to into the trap of reincarnation.

We probably are manipulated by evil spirit-like things, like a farmer grows his animals just to harvest them. And manipulated by others that arent evil. But that should not matter. Do you want to be here OR where the spirit-like things are? People will threaten you with burning in hell, reincarnating as a worm, and other guesses, but you can find religious books that say the opposite. They're both guessing. Its a GAMBLE. Think of all the time, if any, you've been outside your body. Think of how much a newborn baby would understand about our world in the total of all that time, almost nothing. It doesnt know it will have to pay child support for an accident it has 30 years later or any of the other things that suck about this world. Thats how little we know about the other place. You know whats here, and very little about whats there, but you probably think you'd prefer one over the other. Will you gamble your consciousness?

Syke

Yeah I agree, yet again, with beavis.

I also see where you're coming from, 'If it's so great outside why stay inside and do homework?... for a subject i probably will never use again'.. that attitude is the reason I dropped out of highschool.. stupid me :roll:.

But why not try to make your own better world, I'm not sayin change this one completely, but start something. Even if it's a small group of people, things can grow if put into motion properly.

I think this world needs as many people that can see it's being controlled by evil powers as possible. Why not stick around for a while... see what happens.

-Syke

BOATS

So suicide is what, a permanent solution to a temporary problem?   What MJ-12 said is true that life is basically hard.  I have spent many days sitting and listening to people talk about there problems and regrets.  Many people take the easy step to drink and use drugs to mask the hurt and fear of life.  Alcohol I call liquid sunshine because no matter how dark the day seemed the sun always came out after that first drink.  You have to begin to feel comfortable in your own skin.  Try joining the Boy Scouts or doing volunteer work at a local hospital.  Get a dog and start jogging.  I still have many days where I would like to just get drunk and forget about things but life can be nice also.  I had my best friend commit suicide about three years ago.  The ones left were hurt the most, his daughter and mother and brothers.   As to what happened to him afterwards I can not be certain but have theories that he regretted the decision to end his life.  I read a story once about a young man who was having drug problems and decided to hang himself in his parent's back yard while they were out.  Well he did and exited his body through the top of his head and all his attempts to get back in failed.  He then had to stand and cry in the yard as his parents returned and found him.

Kazbadan

heter, i dont know where did you get that info about illuminatti or conroling people/mind in this world or in the other world.

what the hell do they control? nothing. Even if they exist they can control politics and maybe be the reason for wars but they control our mind. These theorys that USA has secret weapons to control mass population minds are lie. At least, i feel in my deep that they dont control anything. Some guys may counter argue replying that is natural: i dont feel controled because that weapons are so good that we cannot feel the control!

This is such a big f****** lie!!! These are theorys built on nothing! So, iam free and i am able to be happy, no one is controlling me. Even if some secret bastards control politics is that reason for suicide? No!!

In the past i was someone near of the suicide too. Then i realised that i had the power to be happy. Its complex and would take too much time (that i dont have) t explain how did i jumped from a suicide state to a energetic state. Basically i can tell that buddhism helped me a lot, plus some other situations that i was able to deal with in my life. Besides that i used NLP (neural language programming) without knowing that i was using that. Finally (but not less important) doing nice things with your friends its a grea thing. Do you have friends? Oh! dont forget to do some sport or physical exercise because helps a lot.

And search help within a profesisonal help. No one here (i speak for me) is able to give you help. What we are doing its just some tips. YOu need a therapy probably, thats normal.

Hope i could be useful.
I love you!

OrionsDream

On the off chance you don't have friends (and if you have a lot, just 4get this upcomin suggestion), the best way to have fun is to do something YOU like BYYOURSELF. Dont feel pressured that 'to have fun you have to be with other ppl and share the experience.' It is true, that it's a lot easier to have fun when there are other's to share it with, but if your a 'loner' then i'm sure you have things that are fun for just you (i dont mean drugs and stuff if u do that) but more natural things.

'FUN' is not a control method used by the illuminati to manipulate us all. Some kinds of fun are, but many kinds are not.

If you are doing something 'fun' and just letting go, or loose for a little while, you aren't helping the illuminati. You will never be able to achieve high goals if you aren't interested and excited about achieving them. As in, if you dont have a certain amount of 'fun' in doing them, they will never truly work out.

True life is infinitly long, and what was the point of your spirit having you live here in the first place? To learn lessons. I doubt one of the lessons your spirit wanted you to learn was 'to kill yourself when things dont look good.'

Unlike all the above ppl, i think for you heter, therapy is not gonna help a bit. The 'cure' for your 'depression' is all inside yourself. I think your depression maybe be spawned from self-doubt. You must be sure within yourself, but at the same time be willing to change if the right information is given.
good luck
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Kazbadan

Heter, i partially agree with you on the friends matter.

In order to get happy with others, in order to live in society, you must learn how to be happy when you are alone and with yourself, but thats a work that you need to do after your depression/suicidal tendencys get to a point where you can handle with it. Thats what i´ve done in the past. After my depression get lowered i needed some time to be alone and learn to be alone. I got sucess because my mind was focused on that instead of being focus on sadness.

Now, when i speak being with friends i really mean that. Just be with them. Get new friends. Leave for somewhile (if you have them) friends that are computer-dependents or guys that are always speaking on ufos, conspiracy, illuminaty and the like. Most of the time these guys (if you knwo them) have some lack of social abilities.

What you need its some normal friends. Go out and take a coffe and night with them. Go play some soccer, whatever. Go see a movie. Get a girlfriend. You know, even if you have any great spiritual tactic, mind control technique, etc in order to help you with your problem, you need to stop for a while with that.

First stop everything that may be related with conspiracy, ufos, sipiritual evolution, meditatio, etc.

Now, for 2 weeks or so, try to have a normal life. Recharge yourself. When you come back to your spiritual studys (the ones that can set you free- if you have anyone) everything will be more easy because you are fresh and lucid.

If for any reason (for example when i am sick and get home for days) i study to much astral projection, to much meditation (without doing it), to much ufos storys, etc, i get a little tired in my spirit. I get a little..strange (not that word, something different from strange). So, after that time i really need to do "normal" things.

Unless you are really good with your mind (and if you were you would not be thinking on suicide) like a buddhist master or the like, dont dent the power of friendship and normal life.

Riding ib bike with my friends during day, go out at night in clubs and dance, playing squash, going at beach with my friends and meeting some nice girls ;) have done miracles in the past. Now i still dont deny such things (correction: now i do that even more).

Just look for the most emotionally stable guys in the forum: Frank for instance or Hans Solo. Do you know, they are happy. Do you know why? They are Don Juans that go out their with their friends, having lots of fun and chasing girls like any other group of friends! Do they stop studying these things (AP, Ufos, etc)? No!

About profissional help. Well, maybe heter has some reason, but you need to be careful. I was able to get out from my depressive state without help, but not every body its lucky.

If you seek profissional help, be shre that you went into a good doctor.
I love you!

no_leaf_clover

Yeah man, just try to do some stuff that'll keep you entertained. Maybe you can find a valuable personal goal and fulfill it for the benefit of society. Maybe achieve something in one of the arts or sciences or spirituality even and share it, or start finding a way to apply science to the metaphysical, etc. Or maybe just do stuff that only you will enjoy. It may sound selfish, but given the position you're in, no kind-hearted person could expect otherwise from you.

The world's in a sorry state, and the more you learn about it the more depressing it is, I know, but killing yourself only makes it that much sadder. We need more heroic figures to defy the political and psychological sadism taking place, and be able to still enjoy life and have fun with it despite them.

Kazbadan, there's no 'secret weapon', per se. It's called psychology. Why do you think some Muslims blow themselves up? It certainly doesn't come very natural to human beings to kill themselves and other people and be happy about it (or so we would say, having not been submitting to the same conditioning they have been), but that's what carefully-planted psychology will do. And they don't just do that in the Middle East, either. It's no coincidence that the most powerful figures in the world are almost exclusively from a single bloodline, and even throughout all the revolutions in history, they have never been permanently ousted from power.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Kazbadan

secret weapon? sorry but now i am a little lost. Are you refering to when i said something like "secret way to get you out from depressive state"?

Or are you talking about illuminaty and secret weapons to control the mind? If its the second option i dont believe in illuminatty s***. Really. MAybe there are some masonry guys able to control a small % of politics and money but thats all.

If is the 1st option: i know, its all about your mind. You need to analyse yourself and get some tools (meditation, whatever) in order to get better states of existence (well, these are shorts words for something that its more complex that what i said).

---

Heter, please i really need to know some answers in order to help you:
1) do you have friends?

2) if yes, are your friends "normal"? I mean, they cannot be freaky, like playing warcraft in PC for 10 hours in a row, or always with fear of the next step of illuminati, etc...

3) do you engage in normal activities daily? like sports, go at clubs, go for a walk with friends, etc

4) do you have any girlfriend, any good emotional relationship?

5) if not, did you ever had anyone?

Think in these questions.
I love you!

SomeBloke

Heter, I read your post and I guess I'm kinda wary of saying the wrong thing if you feel so disillusioned at the moment.  But maybe a reason for you being really into life is right around the corner - you don't wanna miss it!  :D

Whatever else is going on or has gone on, no matter how weird things appear, you can use your time to make spiritual progress here and now.  Whatever spiritual tradition you are drawn to!  If you do that, in the future things can become better.

Maybe in your last life you thought 'Well what if I just end this physical body and instead of reincarnating become one with everything?' and here you are again.  How long could you be stuck in that rut without things ever improving?

heter

Quote from: Kazbadansecret weapon? sorry but now i am a little lost. Are you refering to when i said something like "secret way to get you out from depressive state"?

Or are you talking about illuminaty and secret weapons to control the mind? If its the second option i dont believe in illuminatty s***. Really. MAybe there are some masonry guys able to control a small % of politics and money but thats all.

If is the 1st option: i know, its all about your mind. You need to analyse yourself and get some tools (meditation, whatever) in order to get better states of existence (well, these are shorts words for something that its more complex that what i said).

---

Heter, please i really need to know some answers in order to help you:
1) do you have friends?

2) if yes, are your friends "normal"? I mean, they cannot be freaky, like playing warcraft in PC for 10 hours in a row, or always with fear of the next step of illuminati, etc...

3) do you engage in normal activities daily? like sports, go at clubs, go for a walk with friends, etc

4) do you have any girlfriend, any good emotional relationship?

5) if not, did you ever had anyone?

Think in these questions.

1. Well by friends do you mean people I can see and hang out with in real life? Well, I have one friend.

2. No he doesen't beleive me and anything I say about spirituality and the illuminati. He has been brainwashed well. I don't really see him much anymore because of this.

3. No I don't do any of that. I can't go to clubs anyway because I'm 15, not that I'd want to go.

4. No.

5. When I was 13 I use to hang out with these 2 girls. I really liked one of them and ofcourse she did not like me back. But the other girl was 'in love' :roll: with me. So it was a very emotional and dramatic relationship I had with them.

The reason I hate the Illuminati so much is because if they did not exist, we wouldn't have to deal with all this bull shite. We have been spiritually crippled throughout our lives, and only those who awaken ever find true spiritual enlightenment. Had these people never existed we would be in a much more happy and energitic state, basically a  higher energy frequency or 'density' and we would have alot more knowledge about spirituality and the meaning of life. We'd be free and not need to hide and fight through all these barriers they have put up for us.

E3mpirical1

Look at it this way heter, how do you know that maybe YOU are someone special and the Illuminati are not trying to eradicate you by self-destruction because maybe you have a greater purpose here. Maybe if you can get through this state of mind currently and find out your true reason why your higher self has incarnated you here on this planet you may be surprised.

Kazbadan

do you have a normal family?

are your parents divorced, dead, violent, etc?

tell me more

if you want you can pm me

maybe you feel more confortable like that or in the need of some "breathing"

still bet on profissional help
I love you!

heter

Quote from: E3mpirical1Look at it this way heter, how do you know that maybe YOU are someone special and the Illuminati are not trying to eradicate you by self-destruction because maybe you have a greater purpose here. Maybe if you can get through this state of mind currently and find out your true reason why your higher self has incarnated you here on this planet you may be surprised.

Ok and how do I do that? Why can't I just merge with my higher self and exist here. Why can't everyone just know all the lessons of life? Why do we need lessons? Why not just be as one?

OrionsDream

If anyone knows the anwsers to pedro's questions.. plz i'd love to hear them.

But as for the only option NOT to take, suicide is the one. By not killing yourself, you arent losing anything... just be patient and learn wat u can.. i'll research this some more.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

E3mpirical1

How heter, well first off killing yourself will not show you how. youll need to get through depression before anything. one of the best things to do for yourself is to WALK or excercise. WHY? because exercise causes the seratonine (which makes you happy) in your brain to release. Your brain will then start to naturally produce more seratonine as you continue exercising daily. SO GET OUT of your chair right now and WALK around your block for atleast 30 minutes JUST DO IT and DO IT DAILY EVERY DAY WALK WALK WALK

Frank

Heter:

We are all one but we present these difficulties to ourselves in terms of separation.

I would like to explain this to you in person. But I have a hundred other things I must do. This is not to say that your cause is any less or any more important. It's just that we are all in the same boat. We all feel for you, yet at the same time we all have to make progress.

I doubt there is a person alive who hasn't thought about suicide at some stage or other in their lives. Depression is horrid and I would not wish it upon anyone. But you have a part to play. However insignificant you feel, you DO have a part to play. It just takes time, that's all.

I am 46 years of age and I never thought I would last beyond 20. When I became 20 then it was 30, and so on. I cannot imagine myself at 50.

Seriously, I look at myself sometimes and cannot believe I have lived this long. I tell you, the age thing is weird. It hits some people in weird ways, like me. In ten years time you'll be looking back thinking, wow, did I really think that? To you, now, ten years is like an age. It's not, I promise you.

Yours,
Frank

beavis

QuoteSo suicide is what, a permanent solution to a temporary problem?

Not all problems are temporary. But obviously yours are.

Kazbadan

what problems do you have afterall?
I love you!

OrionsDream

Compared to 'eternal life' this 3d existance is a grain of sand in a desert. Not even that. Not being in the 3d doesnt mean that it will be paradise and great. Do you truly konw, 100% what happens if you kill yourself? I doubt you do, and i doubt many people do... if any...
Like you've said in the past: our spirit put us here for a reason; to learn. I dont think the lesson your spirit wanted you to learn was 'take the easy way out of hard situations' or 'to kill yourself when things dont look good.'

In a generalization, please tell us WHY you are depressed. What causes that feeling that 'oh i'm depressed, i might want to kill myself.'
Is it your total fed-upness with the ignorance of most humans? Is it more, less, different.. what?

heter

It's nothing I'm just being teenager, I will get my things together now.

OrionsDream

Being a teenager??? heh,  i dont think the reason for ur depression is bc ur a teenager... It could happen to any1 at any time in the right circumstances.