News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Suicide

Previous topic - Next topic

ashley

OrionsDream

Ashley, that was definetly the best piece of advice i've seen on these forums ever. Not just for heter, but for everyone and anyone. thanks
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

AM

First, we do not have to be manipulated by anyone, we need to use discernment, and have the confidence to hold our own in this world, as well as in non-physical dimensions.  Just because some people are doing wrong doesn't mean that we all are, however unless you are coherent with the way you think you should act, you will not attract like minded people.
Secondly, we are the number one cause of our surroundings.  If we are unhappy with the world we live in the problem almost always stems from ourselves.  We get what we put out, in other words, what is the level of your thoughts, energy and intentions?  If we constantly feed the negative this is all we will get.  There are problems with the world, but it is here where we can help change these things.  The fact that you recognize the trouble shows that you are already more lucid than many individuals we are living around.  The trick is to remember or at least try to have some intuitions on why you are here.  You must remember who is counting on you? this might seem like nobody but yet there are people waiting in the wings that are counting on you to help.  
Third-  We do not change from one dimension to the next.  Killing yourself will not take away the pain or make you wise.   To be a "Spirit guide" you need to earn this, and the quickest way to better yourself is right here in the physical where we are placed with many people different then us.
Perhaps your goal should be to work more with these Spirit guides by adapting their qualities to yourself such as assistance, serenity, wisdom, ethics, and more.

Wishing you all the best
AM

OrionsDream

ah thats you i take it ashley. yea like i said nice post
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Kazbadan

I am reading the new book of Dan Brown about illuminati and it seems that they were real and dont exist anymore. MAybe they still exist but their power it just the power to influence normal and boring politics. MAybe due to them some wars were created and others avoided, but i dont care. They dont influence my personal life, besides what can i do about them? If i am happy and free to think and live, i should only care with illuminati if they are destroying the world (with politics that will grow up the polution in earth; with wars, etc).

Look, its hollidays and its Summer, lets have fun :)
I love you!

Hans Solo

Hi folks-

Ahh, the conspiracy theorist.  I run into them all the time.    Most of the conspiracy theorist don't know there As* from a hole in the ground, and yes I know ALL of the theories out there.  From Adam Wisecoff starting the Illuminati to skull and bones, CFR, Triladeral commission, Bildabergers, etc.  I have even read some conspiracy theory books and finally decided SO much of it is BUNK.  Does that mean that individuals in places of power don't help each other, no.  The books read like this: Rothschild was in league with Rockefeller to con troll the money through banks because Rockefeller's gardener knew Adam Chipshield, the head accountant for Disney who worked with Blah blah blah.  IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

IF, and that's a big "if", these conspiracies are true it doesn't help going around and telling people.  Nobody believes these people except 9th grade high school kids and Evangelical hicks.  The funny thing is the Evangelicals Constitutionalists will scream about this, but if you ask them they say that they want it to happen because Jesus is coming back to take them to heaven!

Assuming these conspiracies are true, the solution is and always will be small government.  You can cite specific examples of how government is NEVER the answer and that it never accomplishes anything. With out a big government these groups have NO control.  A big corporation can't enslave you or put you in a gulag.  Which brings me to a point.  Most of these "Constitutional" conspiracy theorist are for building a wall along the border and stopping all the Mexicans from getting in.  What they are too stupid to realize is that a border good enough to keep all the Mexicans out is good enough to keep us all in, and they are the ones screaming about a coming police state! :lol:

When asked what they are going to do about it they say "call talk shows and wake people up", when pressed they say "Nothing I can do about it, it is predicted in the Bible".  What a disempowering belief system!  These people won't even take a stand and say "enough" to the government.  Also, how come you are the only one that is not "brainwashed", and are you so sure you aren't?  Stop listening to Alex Jones and get out of the house and enjoy what freedoms you have, and start supporting those that are trying to increase your freedoms.  This exact discussion happened yesterday on www.freetalklive.com (look at the archives-Tuesdays show)

Also, about the 4D reptilian that David Icke talks about.  You want to commit suicide based on David Ickes testimony and his followers, COME ON!!!!!  Where is the proof, just one picture--besides that stupid picture of Al Gore mad!  Hell, I can look like that when I get mad, I know Alex Jones does. Is he a reptilian?

Government is the problem not the Illuminati.  Thomas Jefferson knew this when he said "The natural order of things is for Government to grow and Liberty to yield."

The answer is to support small government not research conspiracies.

Enjoy life,
Han
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

Kazbadan

Thats the message that i intended to pass.

Iluminati are very powerful and dangerous...in the storys that you read, like th enew one of Dan Brown (btw, its a copy of DaVinci Code Formula, nothing special, but nice to read).
I love you!

OrionsDream

I think the illuminati definetly exist. They control our poly-tricks -politics- and government. Of course they dont have any powerful mind controlling tools to control our minds, but i wouldnt brush them off like ants.

Syke

Wow Hans.. Thank god you know the truth and are able to tell us everyone that believes conspiracy theories are 9th grade students or hicks.

I have infact just finished high school and was introduced to this sort of material by a friend.. who has a masters in teaching.. who was given david ickes book by her friend who has been a doctor for the past 15 years.

So I guess your theory is that all conspiracy theorist are crazies.. but be careful how you word it, because if someone doesn't believe you then next thing you know you'll fall in to the same pool.

You only know as much as anyone else in the main-stream public, so don't get all high and mighty and believe you have the right to blatently insult other peoples beliefs just because you believe something else.

I'd like to see you going to a church or any form of place of worship and arguing with the congregation about their belief system.

Quotewhen pressed they say "Nothing I can do about it, it is predicted in the Bible". What a disempowering belief system!
I take it you're anti-religion too? You'd have to be to make the claims you have, on people making predictions based on the bible, as that is pretty much all religion is. One collection of books or scriptures and such, read as (literal) holy words.

Yes I believe a lot of the theories could be true... just as i believe they could be false... just as i believe religion could be true or false.. I don't follow a belief system.. i guess that makes it easier to accept and take an objective but reasonable look on matters.

I agree that it is rediculous to consider suicide over any of the theories presented by anybody. Especially the far fetched ones, such as David Icke's Reptilian Agenda.

So it'd be best to keep an open mind about EVERYTHING!... If you can supply hard evidence to disprove the theories then do so.. but don't just bad mouth theorists by giving your own theory on them. You just end up contradicting yourself.

And heter, get over it. Stop seeking attention from people that can't even see you.
Get out... or don't. Do whatever you want... that's pretty much the thing here, everyone is telling you to want to do some... "if you wanted to go for a walk and you did you'd be happy..... SO GO WALKING!".. doesn't quite work.
Maybe walking doesn't make you happy, maybe all it does is make you sore, tired and sweaty.
We havn't got the answers and even if we did you wouldn't accept them because you're content in whinging and complaining and getting a reaction.
So continue if that's what's gonna stop you from killing yourself, even though it's likely you wouldn't anyway.

Enjoy Stuff
-Syke

Hans Solo

There is only one conspiracy that I would stake my name on:

http://www.somethingawful.com/learning_triangle/index.htm

QuoteI have infact just finished high school and was introduced to this sort of material by a friend.. who has a masters in teaching.. who was given david ickes book by her friend who has been a doctor for the past 15 years

WOW!!!! I totally retract everything I just said.

QuoteI take it you're anti-religion too? You'd have to be to make the claims you have, on people making predictions based on the bible, as that is pretty much all religion is. One collection of books or scriptures and such, read as (literal) holy words

The early Christians thought the end times were going to happen 100 years after Christ death, then every 100 years after that, then at the start of the new centuries, and now 2012.  Did you know that there were originally 2 end times in the bible but the church only kept the Apocalypse and removed the Apocrypha (good stuff happening).  Research this for yourself at www.earlychristianwritings.com  

Religion is used mainly as control of the masses.  Did you know that in the Dark Ages they kept the bible in the Greek form so the citizens could not read it, and had to rely on the Priest.  When Gutenberg invented the printing press and printed off enough bibles for the common man to have one he almost got arrested.  But then again, that is probably the devil making me type this stuff :roll:

QuoteAnd heter, get over it. Stop seeking attention from people that can't even see you.
Get out... or don't. Do whatever you want... that's pretty much the thing here, everyone is telling you to want to do some... "if you wanted to go for a walk and you did you'd be happy..... SO GO WALKING!".. doesn't quite work.
Maybe walking doesn't make you happy, maybe all it does is make you sore, tired and sweaty.
We havn't got the answers and even if we did you wouldn't accept them because you're content in whinging and complaining and getting a reaction.
So continue if that's what's gonna stop you from killing yourself, even though it's likely you wouldn't anyway

AMEN!!

All conspiracies do is make SOME people point to a Wizard of OZ, some all knowing force, that can pull off the  most amazingly intercate schemes without a hitch. Well my friend, this deflects from the very real reality that Government is a bumbling fool that is REALLY taking our rights away at the point of a gun.

In all, I think we both agree most conspiracies are bunk :D

Han

OrionsDream

So very very true. Syke and Han, though I dont totally agree with everything you say, you said some things rightly so, that i think no1 has had the boldness to say.

However, i think heter has stopped griping. Its too bad he did not take at least 1 of our suggestions, but his life, his choice, his mind. I think he will do other ways

no_leaf_clover

Han, I set up a thread a while back on 9/11 that didn't get a whole lot of feedback thaht maybe you can contribute to. I posted it a while ago and have picked up quite a few things since then, if you should want to give the thread a bump.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17935&start=0

What we can assume, if that's true, is that all of the following events were planned ahead of time. War in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the general so-called "war on terror," as well as the passing of legislation such as the Patriot Act and other movements limiting freedoms in the name of security were all designed to be put forth after 9/11 here in the US. They simply wouldn't have worked otherwise, without huge civil protest (moreso than now even). That alone is pretty suggestive of some behind-the-scenes agendas. And again, if you should want to re-open that thread as to whether or not 9/11 was an inside job, it's right there.

What I would have to wonder is if this was an isolated event in human history, or a part of a larger pattern. Corruption itself is certainly nothing new to history, and neither is it anything new that the people in power will do things to deceive or manipulate the people en masse.

The burning of Rome and the Reichstag Fire were both designed to manipulate large masses of people (Romans and Germans, respectively). No one suspected it when it happened. Their leaders would never do such a thing! They were too wholesome; too concerned for the common man! Especially with the Reichstag. Those Nazi leaders could never burn their own parliament building and blame communists in order to invade other countries! That's absurd! Let's not forget that corruption and scandals are certainly nothing new to this age of American History even, from Teapot Dome to Watergate to the Iran-Contra Affar to Waco. It's been increasingly worse this whole past century. And all of this is only the corruption that has been exposed.

We take too much of this stuff for granted today, and that's the bottom line of it. Yes, there is a lot of bs out there, but unfortunately also a lot of it is not. It's easy for someone to come out and lay it on people who don't have any facts straight and ready for them. At the same time, anybody with half a brain could research the 2000 election controversy, the 2004 elections and the Diebold corporation, the reasoning and manipulation surrounding the invasion of Iraq, the Downing Street Memo, and even back to the events of 9/11 itself and figure out that there's something amidst here that is not all sweet and simple, black and white, and good vs evil. The people that are the real trouble today are the ones that forget history, submit to the simplistic psychology, and refuse to consider for a second that even some of this may be true. These same people do not deserve to live in a democracy. Quite frankly they ruin it for us all.

Again, the thread's still there. It's been a while since anyone's posted on it, and there's a lot more that I've picked up that would be wonderful to share. :)
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Hans Solo

No_Leaf-

I agree with most of what you wrote.  Powerful people conspire all the time to acquire and maintain power, and more often than not they use the force of government for this reason.  I have to say that I NEVER believe the government's story of what happened on 9/11, but then again I don't believe Micheal Moore's or Alex Jones's either.

QuoteThat's absurd! Let's not forget that corruption and scandals are certainly nothing new to this age of American History even, from Teapot Dome to Watergate to the Iran-Contra Affar to Waco. It's been increasingly worse this whole past century. And all of this is only the corruption that has been exposed.

Notice how major scandals on tragic events happen with more frequency as the government gets larger.  Big government is a magnet for those that want to increase personal power and control, and thus is nothing new in human history.  Also, some famous person once wrote "War is the health of the State", and there is nothing more accurate.  I think it was a paper called "The project for a New American Century" that best describes the Bush Plan for war.

I agree that people conspire and you'll find most of the control freaks in government, however I just don't buy the whole Cabal of people with the same idealized goal or plot.  I especially don't buy the whole reptilian aliens controlling everything.  

The thing I am trying to get across is that no matter if there is or isn't a conspiracy the solution is still the same.  The solution is small government like our founding fathers in visioned (who by the way were EVIL Masons as some conspiracy people would say)  Without the reigns of government no control freak can commit mass genocide, police state, etc.  

Han

Syke

My bad, Hans i must have misunderstood.. as it appears you do believe in some conspiracies. I thought your first comment was damning those who did by the whole generalised "un-educated hick" comment.

Of course not every theory is correct or even close, but among the mayhem there is a little order.
Like I personally dont believe in the 4D reptilian brotherhood... whereas i do believe in A brotherhood of sorts, working behind the scenes.

and I think the Action-Reaction-Solution theory is pretty spot on... soon we'll see a major event with thousands of people missing or unidentifiable... and bingo! Human Micro-chipping. Because remember, we need it. :roll:

So the governments will cause this big disaster (blaming it on someone else of course).. The public will be in a state of shock and sadness, looking for a solution... the government offers them one that fits what they desire. Mass control.
As far as conspiracy theories go you just have to take what you want from them, and ignore what you dont.

You must also be careful on how much credit you give the more popular theorists. They could in fact be working for the people they're damning.
They often use the excuse "if they shut me up they just back up what ive been saying" when someone asks why they can still say all this stuff without "them" stopping them.
If they really are that powerful and the theorists are so correct then there would be no difficulty in getting rid of them and making it look like nothing... or making them just disappear.

Anyways I'm done now. Catch.
-Syke

no_leaf_clover

Quote"War is the health of the State"

Yep. Remember how frequent outright war was before the invention of the atomic bomb? Especially in Europe, there were almost always massive wars being waged. The people in charge didn't care as to whether or not people were dying. They just wanted power.

War today is still a huge moneymaker, no question. But what are we fighting now? We can't wage war with any big countries with nukes anymore, so it should come as no surprise as to what we have been fighting: Korea, Vietnam, the so-called "Cold War," and two Iraq wars, a war in Afghanistan and definitely more to come from the new "War on Terror."

Small government will not last anymore without an educated population, that will react when their civil liberties are infringed upon or when corrupt wars are started, and not just sit back dumb and happy until things that actually start directly effecting them go down.

Have you thought about how the Constitution can be changed for next time around, Hans? Personally I was thinking banning corporate/government ties of any sort should be a high priority, also ensuring the media sticks with actual journalism, and loosening the government's chokehold on scholarship via that damned federal funding. Why do you think there has been little to no publicity on long-term alternative energy, despite the work of Tesla and others being in public domain for about a hundred years? Discouragement of the scholarship to persue that field via threats of cutting off funding. And thus we stick with oil, constantly told that it will soon run out and we have to pay more $$ for it. We could probably stand to have an odd number of presidents, too, and should do something in the way of modern political parties.

IC

Mmmm. The only reason I wouldn't commit suicide is because there are people on this planet that love me... Dying and getting stuck on earth would be a good thing in my oppinion :) you get to haunt buildings and get captured on film looking like a green/white blob thing floating in the air :D - and you don't need to eat or sleep...

Also: Why is suicide against the law in some countries? I mean, if you commit suicide, what can the police do?
IC
--
Ai mela na umea.
"What we don't know will always be bigger than what we know."
"Whatever you give out you get back multiplied!"
"Where you put your attention is where you get your results."

no_leaf_clover

QuoteAlso: Why is suicide against the law in some countries? I mean, if you commit suicide, what can the police do?

I've wondered that too. I think they can get you on an attempt, and then make you go to some clinic or something for help.

AstralKadabra

I think many people 'think about suicide' but very few actually TRY and do it. Big difference there.
Why was this question asked in the first place?

Kazbadan

there is a differenc between trying and doing it. Psychologists say that some people that try think that they wanna they but in fact they dont want it, they are just calling for help. They try the act and fail it for others to see it and then help them. The worst cases are the people that are really really so bad that they commit suicide and period. No turn back.
I love you!

Xplorer88

threads from 2005, read the whole thing, but just curious if the kid killed himself or not(which i doubt he did he sounds too smart for that and he was only 15/16 at the time) ...

its been 5 years, be nice to have an update should be round my age by now :roll:
"this heart within me i can feel, and i judge that it exists. this world i can touch, and i likewise judge that it exists. There ends all my knowledge...and the rest is construction."

Naykid

I'm loving the older threads!  It would be interesting to find out what happened.  Can I ask why you used the rolling eyes though?  I don't get it. 

Xplorer88

Quote from: Naykid on December 29, 2010, 16:15:28
I'm loving the older threads!  It would be interesting to find out what happened.  Can I ask why you used the rolling eyes though?  I don't get it. 
the smileys looking down and then he looks up... cus the kid must of grown...i dunno made sense in my head lol
maybe i shuold o just put a reg smiley :wink:
"this heart within me i can feel, and i judge that it exists. this world i can touch, and i likewise judge that it exists. There ends all my knowledge...and the rest is construction."

Xplorer88

i agree tho i love reading thru all the old threads, they keep me entertained at work

Naykid

Quote from: Xplorer88 on December 29, 2010, 19:20:41
the smileys looking down and then he looks up... cus the kid must of grown...i dunno made sense in my head lol
maybe i shuold o just put a reg smiley :wink:

LOL oh, so it was like you were looking at him growing. I get it now.  I didn't think you were being sarcastic, that's why I asked.  :-D