News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Suicide

Previous topic - Next topic

OrionsDream

LOL! what is with you and nakedness?? haha i could never imagine doing that with my friends! idk if thats how older ppl act or something! lol jk.

But a good question is heter- why can't you find friends? There are so many oppurtunities in the world today to do that. I know you don't go to school, so that takes a lot out of it, but if you find at least one friend, you can join that friend's little 'group' of friends.

Having fun with friends isnt an illuminati-conditioned trap. Please get that into your head.

I think kaz had an awesome idea with the garden thing. It requires attention and energy, and the more of that u put into it, the more beautiful it will be.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

OrionsDream

Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Syke

Yes I'm sure there aren't too many super attractive people at nudist beaches... I havn't personally been to one, but each to their own.

And OrionsDream, i know you mean well, but telling us all that heter is "fat and "has no friends" isn't very compassionate.
If he wanted us to know that he probably would tell us himself. It's just kinda rude, thats all.
But I do see your good intentions.

I just hope he reads over all that the other members and I have written in this thread. It sure shot up fast in the posts, but it seems, for the most part, helpful for this situation.

Nay

*screeeeeeeching halt*

This has and will always be a very sensitive topic but I just know that the good people of the Astral Pulse can pull it together and not resort to demeaning others.

Using others as stepping stones to feel elevated really isn't.....cool.

Nay

heter

I intend to reply to all posts . Sorry if you even see this post, there will be responses here...

Kazbadan

Quote from: runlolaI think it's really important that you visit the nearest
naked beach, resort, camp, whatever, as soon as possible.

loooooool!!!! :D

Ok, i will do it but only if you come with me ;)
I love you!

OrionsDream

Sorry, i was overstepping some boundries... He has said so himself though in his opening thread, so i thought if he wanted to keep it secret, he would not have posted it.

"Using others as stepping stones to feel elevated really isn't.....cool. "
...it is most certaintly not that; thats... evil. If anything, i would be making myself look like a jerk, not a better person.

Heter, would you consider going to a naked beach?

OrionsDream

I know i'd feel just plainly uncomfortable going to a naked beach =/. but i suppose i've never tried it before. But thats what i think i'd feel.
I guess its sort of another conditioning thing or maybe just me.
I think on a whole we've been taught that its really really weird to be naked in public.

AstralKadabra

Haha naked beaches are funnnnn beacause your all in it together!! Its not like your the only one without clothes on! Just let yourself GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nay

Is there any possibilities that we can stear this away from the naked stuff?  Don't get me wrong I appreciate the obilivious naked person from time to time, but to really go on and on about it.....is that really necessary?

I guess what ever floats your boat is the way to go, but.....dang, I'm just thinking.....not.

Nay

OrionsDream

What would you like to talk about? Give us another topic then.

heter

QuoteSorry, i was overstepping some boundries... He has said so himself though in his opening thread, so i thought if he wanted to keep it secret, he would not have posted it.

"Using others as stepping stones to feel elevated really isn't.....cool. "
...it is most certaintly not that; thats... evil. If anything, i would be making myself look like a jerk, not a better person.

Heter, would you consider going to a naked beach?

Not anywhere near this year.

QuotePsh but what am i'm saying, your not gonna kill urself.

Probably not now. I'll wait a bit and see what happens. I'm only 15 anyway and my mindset will probably change as I 'mature'.

QuoteNow, about doing things alone, you can do all what i´ve said before. Why you dont do this: when you get a little better (you will get, believe me, i was depressed and due to chmestrys in my brain, some days i would wake up better) you will organize your life. Make a list of things that you need to do.

Have a kind of secret diary where you write what you want, what you need, and how to achieve it.

You must have an objective or something funny to do. Some ideas:

1- Bonsais Trees: thats really relaxing and great. You need intelgence to create one in the right way.

2- If you like cars and electronics, maybe you could try to build a small car, with remote control. Sometimes you can find nice collections for buying.

3- buy LEGOS! Really There are some amazing Legos outhere for adults and i am thinking in buying some: Robots. These legos (from what i read) need some learning on programming. It must be really funny you create your on Robot

4- About Programming: why not create a smal PC game? i start doing that one day but then i got tired quickly (i got tired quickly from everything)

5- Take care of your garden and try to create something new and beautiful on it.

These are some random ideas. You got the idea. Anyway, you really need friends. Do you have neighbours? cousins leaving near? If you have neighbours why dont you speak with them?

Maybe the girl on next door....if you have a girl on next door speak with us, we can give you some tips (ya: seek Hans Solo or Frank here in AP forums Wink).

Anyway, i still dont get the reason of your depression. From what i read, from researches, etc, guys that want to kill themselves at your age have their problem on family. Teenagers are not depressive-suicide-people like you think. All teenagers are very healthy and have normal problems. They only think on suicide with a good reason. Thats not teenager bovine excrement. Some of them (i hoope thats your case) jut speak on suicide (but they will never do it) because they want the attention that they never had.

Others have real bad problems.

In my teen years i was like you but i had problems with my family. Problems enough to take me into a depressive state and later on, that "cancer" was almost make me to commit "seppuku" (suicide).

If you want to expose your problems we will hear them and respect you. If you prefer to speak in PM with us thats ok too. Sometimes, "breathing" in internet its better than having no one in real life for hearing us.

And please, stop complaining that you cannot find friends: grab some of the guys that you know from your shcool and go swim naked to the river Very Happy (kiding)!

I don't need to distract myself anymore. I need to work to get out of this situation

I'm not going to hang out with people who have a completely different life style than me and completely different mindsets. I don't go to normal school anyway, so I dont see kids. People my age dont understand me and do not want to hang out with me. I ahve tried doing so before, and got severely disrespected and mocked. Also i dont have cousins sisters or brothers living in the area. I live with my grandma. 2 of my sisters live in brazil, 1 in atlanta, 1 in miami, and my mom lives in Turkey. Yes, Turkey  :o

Yes I know that most teenagers problems are ridiculous but I'm pretty sure my own dont fit under that category. I am also offended by the way you underestimate my situation because I am a teenager.

QuoteAnd do you have a job? or go to school?

No, they dont hire anyone under 16 legally here. I am completing an online course so i can get my ridiculous excuse for a 'education'  :roll:.

OrionsDream

Hmm well so far everyone's suggestions have come to naught for Heter. The only idea i thought would work so far is the garden thing, but i suppose that doesn't interest Heter either.

Heter- I'm sure you know we're not trying to offend you.

In what way do you think your situation is being underestimated?
Is it because ppl are suggesting to go to 'naked beaches' and that sort of thing?

I think we are all giving him too much of advice dealing with staying away from his 'problem' or depression or w.e u wanta call it, instead of ideas for fixing it.

Why dont you give us a little more information on the topic you want advice on, and we would not go off on tangets about nudist beaches :P

"Probably not now. I'll wait a bit and see what happens. I'm only 15 anyway and my mindset will probably change as I 'mature'. "
I dont know why, but i sort of disagree with that. I think your, and everyones mind set changes not as they mature because of age, but because of their knowledge stuff. I dont think you mature just because you get older.

Kazbadan

wow! people let me explain one thing: i get out for 1 day and when i came back everybody is speaking on naked stuff. When i suggested that it was more in a funny way. I was almost kiding, not intended to be taken seriously.

Lets stop with that naked bovine excrement, the real intention behind that was to break some ice here in this thread. Suicide its hard stuff, so (i thought) why not throw in some crazy nice thing?

Coming back to the topic: Heter, are you in an online shcool? Why didnt you take the normal shcool?
I love you!

heter

Quote from: Kazbadanwow! people let me explain one thing: i get out for 1 day and when i came back everybody is speaking on naked stuff. When i suggested that it was more in a funny way. I was almost kiding, not intended to be taken seriously.

Lets stop with that naked bovine excrement, the real intention behind that was to break some ice here in this thread. Suicide its hard stuff, so (i thought) why not throw in some crazy nice thing?

Coming back to the topic: Heter, are you in an online shcool? Why didnt you take the normal shcool?

I few months ago I had to make a decision between military school and this. I had started getting into spiritual things and I knew the education system was crap anyway so i decided to get a high school diploma through the interenet aas opposed of going back to high school or military school. I was really hating high school for the first few motnhs I had done it and I just wanted to get away from all those false people. I am still happy with my decision and I will be getting my diploma soon.

As far as women go I know everythinga bout getting them interested and keeping them there and the rules of the game etc etc. I mastered it all years ago but I am held back by my lack of confidence.

Kazbadan

Confidence comes with experience. Do as i did. Go out and speak to a lot of women. Think on that as something fun, like  a game. The more women you speak the more  you learn. I just love to go out and speak to any girl. They love that too. I just dont know how much they will love that at your age.
I love you!

heter

Quote from: KazbadanConfidence comes with experience. Do as i did. Go out and speak to a lot of women. Think on that as something fun, like  a game. The more women you speak the more  you learn. I just love to go out and speak to any girl. They love that too. I just dont know how much they will love that at your age.

I have alot to work on before I can do that.

Kazbadan

No, thats the beiggining. You dont loose nothing just by saying hello.

But i agree that before that maybe you should start working your inner game a little.
I love you!

OrionsDream

Kaz has a point. Why NOT go out and speak to women? Whats the worst that could happen? She say you weird or strange and walk off? So what! Its not like you go to school where every1 will laugh at you the next day! You have more freedom to do that then most ppl today!

Heter, is the only reason you did not go to a regular high school was because you thought you wouldn't learn anything true...?
Or is it because of that, AND the whole social stuff..?

Kazbadan

if you can, profissional hep its better than what we can say
I love you!

OrionsDream

Am i correct in saying, heter, that you would NEVER go to a get professional help, at least in the near future?

WOW, i dont see how any1 in their right mind would want to go to military school! And heter, why were those your ONLY 2 choices? Military school, or an internet high school?

RTCovenant

Whats with all this government conspiracy with everything from the same bloodline stuff?

Are you guys suggesting Tony Blair, George Bush, John Kerry, Howard Dean, Ken Mehlman, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosefelt, and Ariel Sharon are all somehow related to each other?

As for depression, running really helps. It creates a natural high. Being skeptical of everything you read can also help. Don't believe every single conspiracy theory you've ever read. Barely any of them are based on fact.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

no_leaf_clover

RTC - Take out Ariel Sharon, Dean and Mehlman (just for good measure, because I'm not too sure on those guys), and you've got it exactly. Bush and Kerry are actually ninth cousins, twice removed. Another study reportedly found that Kerry is related to all of the royal houses of Europe. As for the rest of them, they all come down from the same European bloodline. The line originated out of Germany some few hundred years ago. I'm not sure where it was before then. But yeah; they're not exactly close family, but they're all related.

Btw, you can look this stuff up on your own if you'd like. The perception that a lot of conspiracy theories are based on total bs is misleading in itself. There is a lot of crap out there, yes, but generally there is also at least some truth to what you hear. It is possible to sift through the garbage and arrive at a clear picture of the happenings of the world if you can manage to find some good sources.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Kazbadan

conspiray its a loss of time...you can only have ideas but not any certain. Please, stop with conspiracy and enjoy life for somewhile.

Conspiracy its now the new word in my dictionary for "bovine excrement"
I love you!

OrionsDream

Yeah, Heter you seem to be really caught up on being scared, or overly angry at the illuminati and our politics.

Why you wont go in a park: Because you dont want to listen to all the conditioned children's laughter....
You need to take a serious look at your mindset. If children have been conditioned, it doesnt mean that their laughter is 'conditioned' as well.

If you enjoy life, just a little, to get out of this depressive state, I dont think you will be giving the illuminati a victory.
If anything, the illuminati would LOVE to see their enemies depressed and lost.