News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Szaxx - Please Read

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

This post is for Szaxx, one of our much loved, respected and admired members. Szaxx may be having trouble signing in to the forum but I don't know this for a fact. I'm posting this in the hopes that perhaps he will see it if he visits.

Hi Szaxx, still thinking of you and hoping all is well. The forum doesn't see much activity lately but that's okay, the information remains and many of us check in quite often. I understand 'shutting down'. I've done that myself, it's necessary sometimes. Just know you are missed.

Love and Hugs,
Nameless

(If anyone would like to add a greeting have at it)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Hi Szaxx, I was delighted to see a response from you on one of my recent posts :)
I often read past topics and really value your inputs. The wisdom is forever imprinted into the consciousness of those who read it.

I often question if anyone benefits from anything I say here, but I do it anyway, because if not now, maybe at some point someone will read it and will be inspired or receive answers they are looking for.

And by the way, Szaxx, one of my characters of a fiction book I am writing (with lots of astral action and hidden lessons intertwined within the story) is inspired by you and your wisdom. This character is a mysterious one that comes to the rescue when no hope is left.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

I remember the name, hiya, Szaxx! We old schoolers have to stick around, good to hear you recently passed through with signs of life.  :-)

Volgerle

Hope you manage to come back to the Forum, Szaxx.

Szaxx

Hey,
I have just found this one.
Thank you all for your warm thoughts.
I did shut down completely and went totally silent for a while. I was struggling to get online due to security issues (boring stuff) but now the 'site certificate is valid' everything is going to be fine once again.

Its that call for freedom you make when meditating. You become one with the silence and meld into the blackness forming a singularity. You remain in total oblivion for a thousand years and then your mind starts to clear.
You get back and its been nowhere near as long which is a good thing but you're recharged and putting things you need back online.
If you've read the Lord of the Rings by Tolkien then Gandalf the Greys' apparent failure with the Balrog is where I was. Failure isn't an option, so I did a reboot. I hope I'm white now, it worked out in the end for Gandalf!
To make the balance of improving the NP side of things, my physical side lapsed a little. Im 2 stones heavier than the bad spot and along the way recently caught covid. Its funny really, you defeat the biggest enemy you have,return to this small world and a nanosized bug gets you. Its so funny I can't stop laughing. The bug is mostly symptomless, everything is continuing as normal even getting told off at work for climbing up a large metal structure to fix the machine. If we listened to the press I should be on life support not ape-ing around like a madman several feet in the air.
I have a few more PM's to make and will get to them asap.
It's nice to be home, now the lock has been changed.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

YAY FOR SSL CERTIFICATES!!  \o/

Glad to have you back, Szaxx!   :-)

Szaxx

SSL certs....
They are for your protection.
Mmmm I first thought control measures but that changed with an endless list of
'internal security lessons' had to completed to keep things safe.
The amount of hackers out there is overwhelming. All looking for the easy buck.
Give up and get a job, losers!
Ok so you know my feelings towards parasitic people lol.

Yep, it seems like you can't lock me out anymore so I'll keep returning. Probably a good thing, well, I'll not temp fate saying Im back but I'm back....
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Welcome back, I knew you'd find this sooner or later. :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.