News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Talking with the Higher Self

Previous topic - Next topic

Tisha

oooooooooooooooooooooooyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . I'm too embarrassed to go to Her nowadays .................... (cringe, duck!). One of the hardest things about hearing the Higher Voice is that you're obliged to follow its direction (learn, etc.).  When you don't follow the directions, it's embarrassing to go back for more advice.  If I were her, I'd slap me in the head.
Tisha

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha

If I were her, I'd slap me in the head.

But you are!
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Arc

lol... does anyone know a site or book that explains how to talk with your higher self?

Anonymous

I think the higher self talks to us through that itty-bitty voice inside our heads that we're all trained by society to ignore. Hence the embarassment when going back for more advice. Then when you don't listen to it and something bad happens it says, "I told you." I think your higher self is quite benevolent and knows exactly what to tell you and how to tell you, and should not make you feel bad unless it knows that it is for the greater good. In certain situations it might yell at you but I think your higher self, in general, is the best teacher you will ever have.

Ashfo

Who here has ever "talked" with their subconsciouss or "higher self"

I was meditating last night and I decided I would try to attempt it.. I asked it to open itself to me. I questioned how I could tell if there really was a seperate-but-at-the-same-time-joint relationship in my head and the "thought pattern" came to me - my mind translated it into the word "believe".

I then asked what I needed to do in order to foster our relationship and improve our communication... the answer was "learn".

Anyone else communicated with their higher selves? I've read of people who claim to have such a good relationship that their higher selves will guide them day to day.. as in... "dont park there, that other parking meter has money on it."