News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tens of billions' of planets in habitable zones

Previous topic - Next topic

majour ka

Greytraveller

Hallo majour Ka
Also of great interest and not covered in the article is that the odds of there being at least some form of primitive animal or plant life on one of those planets is astronomically in favor of that life existing. Of course you rarely, if ever, hear scientists discuss such probabilities (because if they can not touch, see, hear and measure it then it does not exist to them :oops:.)

Sincerely  8-)
Grey

Ident

We don't know the probabilities. Conjectures on the odds or likelihood of any of the factors necessary to create life or consciousness are all based on belief and hope, rather than any facts. We have insufficient knowledge to perform any valid calculations on what percentage of potentially inhabitable planets have life and consciousness.

Of course, we can attempt to extrapolate from the known disparate conditions where life has been found here on our own planet and from samples taken within our own solar system. From these, I would suggest that every one of those planets has life.

majour ka

Quote from: Ident on March 31, 2012, 04:21:38
We don't know the probabilities. Conjectures on the odds or likelihood of any of the factors necessary to create life or consciousness are all based on belief and hope, rather than any facts. We have insufficient knowledge to perform any valid calculations on what percentage of potentially inhabitable planets have life and consciousness.

Of course, we can attempt to extrapolate from the known disparate conditions where life has been found here on our own planet and from samples taken within our own solar system. From these, I would suggest that every one of those planets has life.

Hahah very true Ident  :-) you should be rapper with that vocabulary  8-)

majour ka

Quote from: Greytraveller on March 30, 2012, 16:06:39
Hallo majour Ka
Also of great interest and not covered in the article is that the odds of there being at least some form of primitive animal or plant life on one of those planets is astronomically in favor of that life existing. Of course you rarely, if ever, hear scientists discuss such probabilities (because if they can not touch, see, hear and measure it then it does not exist to them :oops:.)

Sincerely  8-)
Grey

yes definitely, Im certain there is life on other planets and probably within the those planets they have just discovered  :-)

Ident

Quote from: majour ka on March 31, 2012, 10:11:22
Hahah very true Ident  :-) you should be rapper with that vocabulary  8-)
*chuckle*

Every once in a while I forget to use normal words. :)

majour ka

Quote from: Ident on April 01, 2012, 17:45:59
*chuckle*

Every once in a while I forget to use normal words. :)
Yeah who needs em!  8-)