News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

That special thing..

Previous topic - Next topic

Qui-Gon Jinn

Amen to that bro... I spent last summer planning, well not actively planning (more thinking of) for a 2 week or so long hike in the more northern landscapes of Sweden. Untouched nature... its inhabitants - and me.
Then work came in between - and I was in no position to say no.
Still yerning (sp?) for this, and I´ll go for it once I get the "opening"... this I think will be extremely beneficial, and the ultimate battery recharger!
Last summer I just took my m-bike and got away from the city, to the forrest and the open sea. Sleeping under an open sky listening to nature and the waves crashing in... one day and my batteries was almost fully recharged - I wonder what magic a 2 week hike would be capable of........

Be well db, maybe I´ll see you at some mountain "soon"...... or perhaps at a monastery in Tibet, on a hill - with the bells ringing... remember?

distant bell

Well Qui-richard,
I guess you'll have to do some nice little dance for our northern weather gods to make them stop the rain first[;)]

Qui-Gon Jinn

distant-Felix, they can´t throw water on us all summer long can they?? (bound to run out sooner or later)
They´ve done a good job so far though... last day was one of three or four sunny days for 1½ month or so (estimation) - coldest summer (so far) since 1928 I heard last night... [|)]

Be well my fellow countryman! Btw, still residing in Lund??

....rain clouds coming in.. [B)]

Kazbadan

I was tired at a few moments ago. I wwnt into my yard (little big) and it was enough for me to breath the wet air, after raining. The trees, the grass, and the sky everything was grey because of the weather and the clouds (and the time of the day too:it´s 21:00). Even so, there was a kind of magic and beauty in that wet and shadow nature.

It was enough for me to go for a walk outhere and come back with my energies replenish.
I love you!

distant bell

I got the idea to this topic when I read the "the point in life where you stop" thread. I realised that I feel a bit ´stuck´ and low too. So here is one of the special things that I would like to do, one of my dremas so to say..
I think that it would be nice to get really close to nature, and be together with nature. There is a certain volcano/mountain quite far away from sweden that I would like to climbe, or perhaps not climbe but rather hike on. Waking up in the morning, feeling the fresh mountain air, the sun rising hig in the sky, looking down on the clouds underneath... and the smell of the salty air from the ocean that reaches up to this hight from the sea. Looking down at the sea around. I really feel that that would be what I would need right now, being in a beautifull natural environment, and just listening to nature al around... feeling the unity and peace.