News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

the astral pulse is huge now!

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

1st - Welcome back!

2nd - Yea, this place has gotten HUGE!  I've been here just under a year now...  Back in "the day" posts used to take at least a day to recieve a reply...and now you can get 10 replies in a single day!  WOW!

Enjoy your stay [|)]

~Squeek

Jeff_Mash

Hey Goku...

I echo your sentiments.  The forum has definitely grown exponentially since a couple years ago when I joined.  Fortunately, if you don't let the size of the place discourage you, you'll see that it's not super hard to keep up with things.

For example, there are a billion forums on here which I almost never look at (all the Religion forums, the Psi & Energy forums, etc).  I mostly still to the Astral ones (Astral Consciousness, Astral Chat, Astral Experiences, etc).

Anyway, I welcome you back and look forward to your posts.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Nick

Hi Ben,

One of the sure things in life is change, that's for certain. This forum has grown since I've been here and that is only as far back as last Spring. Like anything else if you just go with it, it isn't a problem.

RB does post from time to time, and has made a number of posts in recent months, so you'll see him on the boards. You'll also get to know some of the newer people too, and that's a good thing. Welcome back!

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

goku22

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. Ben

jc84corvette

goku22

Hi

I was one of the people that posted on the forums semi-early on, about 3 or so years ago. I stayed with it for a couple of years and then became disinterested in it. This is the first time I've looked at it in at least a few months. Things sure have changed, it's so BIG! It makes me kind of happy and sad at the same time. Happy because there now exists a huge resource for people searching for answers, thus making their knowledge and experience increase and letting them know that there are many others like them out there. Sad because when it was smaller, things felt special, like it was just the beginning of bigger and better things. Now that some of those things have come to pass, I AM happy but there's almost too much info to look at now. I feel WAY behind, and my current life situation doesn't allow for the many hours of internet time required to catch up. I'm not trying to grump about the current state, I really do think it's great, and I'm not really asking for help from anyone in this, I just wanted to get my thoughts at this moment out there. I guess the only thing I can do, since I do want to get caught up, is to do it step by step. I just thought of something, this is kind of like a journal entry that thousands of people around the world can read, intersting. Oh yeah, does RB post very much now, or is he still super busy with his wonderful books and numerous other projects? I don't know why I ask, because more than likely he is, and that's another thing I miss about the earlier days, you could post to him and get a reply that afternoon possibly. Luckily there are many other qualified people out there to answer questions, but he IS the one that started all of this. End of rant. Ben