News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Astral Pulse - This Weekend

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I just wanted to provide a quick update to all the members of the Astral Pulse.

This weekend, Adrian will be updating the forum software which the forums run on.  It's being updated to phpBB3.
This mean we'll have a much smoother running board!

The downside is that the entire forum database will have to get converted to the new format.  This means for a short time this weekend (probably sometime on Saturday), the forums will be offline for the conversion to be completed.  This is required so no new posts are made while the conversion runs.  Any new posts would inadvertently be lost forever if done after or during the conversion process.

Anyway, along with the new forum software comes many more ways for the staff to fight spammers with!  We'll also be able to set the registration back to how it was before.  We're all looking forward to that.  :)

So when you log on sometime on Friday and see a slightly different looking forum, don't be alarmed, it's just a move for the better and health of the Astral Pulse.  :)

Lionheart

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning, lol!

Bring on the "NEW"!  :-)

proyect_outzone

ForrestDean

Xanth

Just an FYI...
There have been some unforeseen difficulties with the conversion to the new format.

We're going to continue the conversion tomorrow morning.  For now, any posts made won't be saved. 
So probably best to just keep your posts ready for tomorrow.  :)

Sorry for the troubles guys.  We were hoping this would be a smooth process.

Jdeadevil

Is that the reason why the forum loads faster now?

roman67

I missed that thread and today, I read it and came to know about the reason why the forum is in maintenance mode.

Xanth

Ok, so the conversion program isn't playing nice.
We've tried it three times now and it keeps crashing around the same point.

Adrian needs to do some research on the error before we can proceed again.

He took the Pulse out of Maintenance mode because it might take some time. 

Astralsuzy