News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meeting of the Minds! :)

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

The Title says it all!   :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKQVbL5E6qU&feature=player_embedded

Did you watch this video and what did you get out of it, if anything?

I loved when he said near the end of the video, that "you can try any technique, use any method you can find, but in the end it's YOU that makes the difference".

roman67

I have watched the video and it was amazing. I have also noticed that these words are really impressive.

Bedeekin

Ooh yes... I saw this on FB and wanted to watch it. It all looks exciting lately... all these respected new-science-reality-pioneers are appearing to be making waves... and history.

I always loved Tom and Bruce Lipton.. also Tom and Dean Radin.

APtoVegas

Really great video! There's such an enormous context to what Tom is saying that I'm always pleasantly surprised how well he summarizes his concepts. I'm not quite at the end, but hasn't mentioned World of Warcraft or The Sims yet!

I've watched dozens of Tom's videos (and about halfway through Part II of TOE) and he's said more than once while being interviewed, "I'm only 30% here." So every time I see a video with him that's what I'm thinking...he's only 30% there!
"Am I just in heaven or Las Vegas?"

Lionheart

Quote from: APtoVegas on July 11, 2013, 21:16:21
I've watched dozens of Tom's videos (and about halfway through Part II of TOE) and he's said more than once while being interviewed, "I'm only 30% here." So every time I see a video with him that's what I'm thinking...he's only 30% there!
Perhaps that's why his wife had to help him a couple of times with the Microphone adjusting, lol!  :-)

This is a fantastic video. I was kind of surprised when he mentioned God, not being the Old Man with the long grey beard, while he was actually speaking in a Church, sitting beside 2 Reverends.

A man that truthfully speaks his mind, regardless, is a rare breed these days.  :wink:

APtoVegas

Quote from: Lionheart on July 12, 2013, 01:22:50
Perhaps that's why his wife had to help him a couple of times with the Microphone adjusting, lol!  :-)

This is a fantastic video. I was kind of surprised when he mentioned God, not being the Old Man with the long grey beard, while he was actually speaking in a Church, sitting beside 2 Reverends.

A man that truthfully speaks his mind, regardless, is a rare breed these days.  :wink:

I was actually a bit hesitant to watch the vid, considering Tom was in a church, but it's SO great to see so many open-minded peeps.

Do you feel that way too Lionheart? Like you're only partially here now that you know the 'truth' of what lies beyond? I find that so fascinating!
"Am I just in heaven or Las Vegas?"