News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Astral Void Forums

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

With the seeming disappearance of the Astral Viewers forum, some of the old Astral Viewer members and myself decided to start a new forum dedicated solely to the pursuit of learning, teaching and perfecting the art of Astral Projection.

http://www.astralvoid.com/

You can get there using the above link or the link on the right side of this page.
So please, drop by, create an account and post away with your questions or help others!  :)

AstralBeginnings

Tried posting there but keep getting SQL errors...
My Blog about my AP progression from almost day 1
http://astralbeginnings.com

AstralBeginnings

Oh seem they worked afterall...
My Blog about my AP progression from almost day 1
http://astralbeginnings.com

BlueHalcyon

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Xanth

Some technical difficulties folks.  :)

The problems are being fixed.  Please try again shortly.

Edit: Everything should be working fine now.

Ssergiu

Some db issues. Everything should be fixed.  :-D
It's just data.

Rostum

Thanks, I've signed up. It looks nice and clean. :)

Lionheart

What do they have there that you can't find here?

blis

Quote from: Lionheart on October 16, 2011, 15:53:39

At the moment, AV members and not much else.

Volgerle

Quote from: Lionheart on October 16, 2011, 15:53:39
Yeah, I also do not get the point of it. I thought AP is for practical help - and so all you need. So shall we all quit Astralpulse now? Or double-post everything? :wink:

Xanth

Quote from: blis on October 16, 2011, 17:23:22
At the moment, AV members and not much else.
Well that's a rather rude response.  O_o

It's just another forum with new people and new views.

I personally hang out on many forums, as do many other members of this forum and the people I talk to on a daily basis... at last count I post on 13 different forums. 
They're all beneficial to me as they all have a myriad of different people who post on them all with different views.  I think I benefit greatly by participating on all of them. 

I hope that answers your questions as to "the point".   :)

Our aim is a slightly more experienced crowd... with a bit of helping the beginner thrown in as well.
You're all welcome to join... but it's entirely up to you.  Come and explore your Inner Self

Bloodstone17

Excellent, I'm going to focus primarily on reviving the Astral Viewers forum but will certainly go to the Astral Void forum when possible.
At the end of the game the king and the pawn go in the same box.

Lionheart

Astral Viewer Forums? How many different Astral related forums are there? Why don't they all merge here, it would make it easier for everyone to receive the same benefits. Then we could truly become a Collective Conscious!  :-)

Xanth

Of just the ones *I* am a member and post on:

Anthony Peake's Forum
    Astral Dynamics
    Astral Society
    Bluefresh
    Explorations in Consciousness
    John Magnus' Forum
    Mortal Mist
    OBE4U Forums
    Spiritual Forums
    The Astral Pulse
    The Astral Void
    Tom Campbells "My Big TOE" Forum
    World of Lucid Dreaming

You can get the links to those sites from my own site... the link is in my sig below.

Rostum

I think the more forums and sites based on OBE's and dreams the better! More diversity is always a great thing, since I've noticed each forum generally have their own collective opinion (to what ever degree) on the subject.

blis

Quote from: Ryan_ on October 16, 2011, 19:19:02
Well that's a rather rude response.  O_o

Lol I didnt mean it to come out like that. Just meant it was a pretty much empty forum(which it was when i posted).

I'll post there a bit to try and help it get off the ground.

Xanth

Quote from: blis on October 18, 2011, 07:51:06
Lol I didnt mean it to come out like that. Just meant it was a pretty much empty forum(which it was when i posted).

I'll post there a bit to try and help it get off the ground.
hehe touche :)

Yeah, it's brand spankin new, so it'll be quiet for a bit until more people join.  I think we've got a fine base to work from though and Jettins (the owner) is working hard to get more traffic to the site.  It's working, we're getting traffic now, bu we need more content to keep that traffic.

I've posted a lot of my own stuff there, along with some of the other people too. 

The bugs and kinks have been worked out. 

Astral316

Not like it matters, but I too fail to understand going through the trouble of getting a very similar forum off the ground... it's not like AV was thriving outside of a few veteran posters and the random newb. If it had a new spin or covered a new topic that's different but a second Astral Pulse with a tweaked layout doesn't solve anything besides keeping a few chiefs from becoming indians. Priority should be making Astral Pulse the go-to forum for all things OBE, but I digress. Good luck, anyway.

Xanth

Quote from: Astral316 on October 18, 2011, 13:04:56
Not like it matters, but I too fail to understand going through the trouble of getting a very similar forum off the ground... it's not like AV was thriving outside of a few veteran posters and the random newb. If it had a new spin or covered a new topic that's different but a second Astral Pulse with a tweaked layout doesn't solve anything besides keeping a few chiefs from becoming indians. Priority should be making Astral Pulse the go-to forum for all things OBE, but I digress. Good luck, anyway.
For the same reason that the Astral Pulse and many other Astral Projection related sites exist... to foster discussion and bring ideas and similar-minded people together.

Lionheart

Ryan, which of your many forums that you frequent are based more on the Phasing technique? I personally think that having 1 mega-forum would suit the needs of serious projectors quite a bit more. Which of these forums is your personal favorite? Having a lot of different forums is just confusing I think. But that's just me I guess.

Xanth

This forum, the Astral Pulse, is the main resource I've found for Phasing.
However, I'm also sharing that information though my own website and the new Astral Void forum.

Major Tom

Try:

http://www.explorations-in-consciousness.com/forums/index.php

Third generation "phasing"...kind of... :lol:

Jettins

Site is UP now, sorry about that.

Jettins
For a serious and in depth look into Astral Projection visit my forum ---> http://www.astralvoid.com

light487

I tried to go there (at work) but got some odd warning from my company's network thing:

"This Websense category is filtered: Potentially Damaging Content. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization."

Not sure why that would be.. you can maybe send a message to Websense at suggest@websense.com and ask them to re-evaluate the website. Try and get them to not categorise it as social networking though.. that would be a pain in the rear for me as well.. :)

Xanth

Because your company filters that kind of traffic.  You're probably out of luck.