News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"The Dead Zone"

Previous topic - Next topic

Links Shadow

When I first read the topic title I thought it was going to be about Stephen King's book The Dead Zone or about the tv show based on the book on the sci-fi channel.

I wish I had seen the show as it sounds like it was interesting.  I don't know where you live and what channels you get but on occasions "TLC" The Learning Channel and the Sci-Fi channel have some pretty cool shows about aliens and the occult.  These 2 stations do a pretty good job at showing both sides objectively, the skeptics and the believers.

Nick

Hi guys,

Thanks for the post on the tv show Nay. I just flipped on the channel guide and it comes on here (California) in about 40 minutes. So I'll watch it. It's on the USA channel here.

By the way Links Shadow, I read the book The Dead Zone a long time ago and liked it. There was a period I went through long ago where I read all these Stephen King books like The Stand and The Shining.

The SciFi channel and The Learning Channel (TLC) are good too. They had something recently on TLC about crop circles that was interesting.

Best regards,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nick

Saw the show. Very good. The story was co-written by Joseph McMoneagle. If you don't know of him, he was in the US Government's Stargate program. He was known as Remote Viewer #001.

Here is a link to his website:
http://www.mceagle.com/

McMoneagle is now owner and director of Intuitive Intelligence Applications, Inc.. He has written three books I think.

Very best,

(p.s. Sorry you didn't get to watch the whole program Nay, maybe next time- [:(] )
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nay

Hey Nick!  Awesome! thanks for the link, I have alot of running around to do today but will look into it later [:D]

P.S. That's ok. I am use to not being able to see bits and pieces of shows..hehehehe. I know they rerun alot of shows different parts of the week..will look into it. So, what was the water tank used for?
I also had my longest to date OOB this morning..but will post it after my errands..!!

Nay. [;)]

Nick

Hi Nay,

The water tank (I believe) was really a method of isolating him from any influences in the surrounding area, like the people who were asking him questions. That is, so he could handle (and psychically read) the items in the room he was in without picking up anything from the people in the next room.

BTW, congratulations on the OBE. I'll look for your post. [8D]

Very best,

Nay

Thanks Nick!

I just posted my experience...I hope you can make sense of it..my writing skills are not that great..[:P] but eh, just another thing to work on..[:D]

Nay. [;)]

Nay

Hey All.  I was just flipping thru the chanels tonight looking for something to watch and came across "The Dead Zone" the one with Anthony Micheal Hall.  What caught my eye was there was a disclamer at the begining of it..unfortunatly I turned to the channel too late to read the whole thing, but they spoke about 9-11.  the info on the show said "Johnny (Anthony M. Hall) is employed by a covert "remote-viewing" operation to hunt Osama din Laden in Afghanistan, but it trigggers a deadly firefight with Al Qaeda and Taliban soldiers"
I was wondering if anyone watched this?
It was kinda eerie... I had never seen a show that was trying to be true to "the unknown" usually they are soooo off it gets me mad, but not this one show, I was amazed at how they seemed to make it a point to not make fun of it.  In the show the government put him in some room that was surrounded by water to "sheild" well...not sure, other people from getting his thoughts perhaps?
I hope someone else got to see this..cause I didn't get to see the whole thing...Little one did not want to go to bed!...lol. that is how it goes when ya have kids...NEVER get to watch a whole program.[xx(]

Thanks,

Nay. [;)]